Greenpeace Australia Pacific
Greenpeace Australia's first action was against a whaling station in Albany, Western Australia, in 1977. Greenpeace Pacific was formed in Suva, Fiji, in 1994, the same year French underground nuclear testing ended.
In 1998, the two Greenpeace offices teamed up to become Greenpeace Australia Pacific, an environmental force working on environmental issues for the region and for a green and peaceful future.
- Greenpeace 7,867 photos, 1,304 members
- Make Poverty History campaign 435 photos, 15 members
- The world is watching 17,004 photos, 673 members
- Walk against warming AUSTRALIA 799 photos, 44 members
- International Day of Action on Climate Change 182 photos, 26 members
- Canon Can Save Whales 137 photos, 286 members
- Local groups 83 photos, 24 members
Greenpeace Australia Pacific doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- September 2006