larry&flo's photostream Pro User
Photos of larry&flo (3)
- Mendocino County, California 6,391 photos, 459 members
- Cowboy Outfits 4,320 photos, 745 members
- Cowboys & Cowgirls 7,029 photos, 1,145 members
- Hiking California 3,520 photos, 166 members
- Micro Four Thirds Community 235,768 photos, 6,615 members
- Micro Four Thirds (Micro 4/3) 261,776 photos, 8,283 members
- Golden Age of Advertising: 1950s - 1970s 25,417 photos, 1,681 members
- Virginia Flickrazzi 69,853 photos, 2,938 members
- North Carolina 76,852 photos, 3,026 members
- Nikon/Nikkor 70-300 19,546 photos, 1,394 members
- Flowers and/or Bugs (Post 1- Award 2) 26,182 photos, 2,599 members
- Masks of the World [ P1 / A1 ] 1,340 photos, 875 members
- Sign of the Frog (Giant Frogs/Toads and Signage) 103 photos, 233 members
- Mushroom Minded Individuals 2,092 photos, 289 members
- Pacific Crest Trail 1,565 photos, 243 members
- Encyclopedia of Life Images 176,016 photos, 3,368 members
- Outside Inn 165 photos, 7 members
- Nevada County, California 51 photos, 4 members
- Flash didn't fire 55 photos, 23 members
- burgerporn 1,230 photos, 98 members
- Northern California Photo Trekers 7,309 photos, 225 members
- Desde Veracruz Mexico 753 photos, 42 members
- Taquerias 605 photos, 129 members
- Flickr Tlaxcala 1,064 photos, 71 members
- Sign of the Fish (Giant Fish and Signage) 180 photos, 24 members
- Sign of the Horse (Giant Horses & Signage) 268 photos, 222 members
- Fachadas con encanto 2D - P1/A1 Sweeper Active 3,376 photos, 528 members
- Fooding 48,952 photos, 852 members
- Liquor Signs - Neon, Painted, Plastic Liquor Store & Bar Signs 1,772 photos, 279 members
- The Pike at Rainbow Harbor, Long Beach, CA, since 2004 534 photos, 27 members
- The Pike, 1902-1979, Fun Zone in Long Beach, California. 242 photos, 56 members
- Murals of Oakland 1,194 photos, 49 members
- Oh-Barcelona ! 9,035 photos, 697 members
- Pro Flower Photography 401 photos, 87 members
- California Nature 8,383 photos, 310 members
- Penstemon 68 photos, 10 members
- Snakes eating in nature 836 photos, 281 members
- NEVADA CITY CA PHOTOGRAPHERS 339 photos, 27 members
- Wild California 6,246 photos, 178 members
- Celebrating Cultural Heritage Around the World 981 photos, 45 members
- Springtime Blooms 22,440 photos, 1,562 members
- Roto-Spheres & Sputnik Signs 288 photos, 109 members
- Topaz Software 96,654 photos, 5,376 members
- Airport Terminals 1,050 photos, 163 members
- Windows Explore (aspiring to Flickr Explore) 4,491 photos, 179 members
- In Placer County 1,343 photos, 83 members
- Auburn, California 578 photos, 61 members
- Rails to Trails 3,542 photos, 236 members
- Sign of the Pig (Giant Pigs and Signage) 328 photos, 239 members
- Culinary Tourism 154 photos, 34 members
"Who else would show you dervishes whirling and ladybirds shagging?"
9th May, 2006
"My adopted parents seem to be ok in photographs."
22nd August, 2005
"Larry (aka pops as in MY pops) is one of my favorite photographers and guess what? So is Floey (aka Florita-step-mama)!!"
13th May, 2005
"We couldn't find better tour guides than larry&flo as they entertain and educate us with an incredible range of photos that celebrate the lives and cultures of people in different parts of the world. They invite us to look at the flora and fauna, at the places where lives are lived as their lenses capture the essence of that living. They take us to the streets of Chiapas, they show us old, rusted machinery that once was productive, graffiti on the walls in Barcelona, with a bit of Gaudi architecture thrown in for good measure, beautiful flowers, the food people eat, the churches in which they worship ... in short, they bring the real world to us.
Their photographs help broaden our insights into what's happening around us, because even if we visited the places they did, it is unlikely we could see it the way they do. They complement and add to our understanding and enjoyment of the world in which we live. And for that, we owe them a debt of gratitude."
13th May, 2005
"Introducing the Artists
Larry et Flo
They are amazing persons, wonderful humans and very intuitive photographers, if you want to get caught with realistic colors, you shall admiere Their work on here.
From far places they show to us the elemental life of each contry, the people, the colors, the details that made a big comprehension of the places they visit.
In Other words, a details lovers."
20th April, 2005
- Larry Miller
- February 2005
- Long Beach, CA
- Grass Valley, USA
- I am:
- Other and Taken
- Larry is retired, Flo is a potter.