Photos of larry&flo (2)
- Thailand Travel Photo 8,518 photos, 910 members
- - Edited on the iPad - iPadography for iPadographers 7,663 photos, 314 members
- CUSTOM CAR CULTURE 32,451 photos, 1,085 members
- Creative Tabletop Photography 242,990 photos, 19,869 members
- Chickens ROCK!! 14,424 photos, 1,986 members
- Mendocino County, California 6,841 photos, 469 members
- Cowboy Outfits 4,446 photos, 749 members
- Cowboys & Cowgirls 7,833 photos, 1,219 members
- Hiking California 3,872 photos, 181 members
- Micro Four Thirds Community 284,726 photos, 7,140 members
- Micro Four Thirds (Micro 4/3) 335,604 photos, 9,466 members
- Golden Age of Advertising: 1950s - 1970s 26,122 photos, 1,738 members
- Virginia Flickrazzi 73,796 photos, 2,999 members
- North Carolina 81,001 photos, 3,163 members
- Nikon/Nikkor 70-300 20,314 photos, 1,450 members
- Flowers and/or Bugs (Post 1- Award 2) 27,432 photos, 2,607 members
- Masks of the World - See "About" for Award Code 1,464 photos, 892 members
- Sign of the Frog (Giant Frogs/Toads and Signage) 99 photos, 231 members
- Mushroom Minded Individuals 2,080 photos, 291 members
- Pacific Crest Trail 1,579 photos, 246 members
- Encyclopedia of Life Images 189,451 photos, 3,482 members
- Outside Inn 164 photos, 6 members
- Nevada County, California 54 photos, 5 members
- Flash didn't fire 52 photos, 23 members
- burgerporn 1,320 photos, 101 members
- Northern California Photo Trekers 7,855 photos, 228 members
- Desde Veracruz Mexico 873 photos, 42 members
- Taquerias 620 photos, 129 members
- Flickr Tlaxcala 1,831 photos, 73 members
- Sign of the Fish (Giant Fish and Signage) 186 photos, 26 members
- Sign of the Horse (Giant Horses & Signage) 244 photos, 223 members
- Fachadas con encanto 2D - P1/A1 Sweeper Active 3,584 photos, 533 members
- Fooding 55,574 photos, 889 members
- Liquor Signs - Neon, Painted, Plastic Liquor Store & Bar Signs 1,835 photos, 293 members
- The Pike at Rainbow Harbor, Long Beach, CA, since 2004 540 photos, 27 members
- The Pike, 1902-1979, Fun Zone in Long Beach, California. 253 photos, 63 members
- Murals of Oakland 2,097 photos, 80 members
- Oh-Barcelona ! 10,633 photos, 725 members
- Pro Flower Photography 382 photos, 86 members
- California Nature 10,099 photos, 373 members
- Penstemon 68 photos, 11 members
- Snakes eating in nature 874 photos, 289 members
- NEVADA CITY CA PHOTOGRAPHERS 387 photos, 25 members
- Wild California 6,171 photos, 181 members
- Celebrating Cultural Heritage Around the World 1,116 photos, 47 members
- Springtime Blooms 22,266 photos, 1,581 members
- Roto-Spheres & Sputnik Signs 294 photos, 109 members
- Topaz Software 107,159 photos, 5,611 members
- Airport Terminals 1,141 photos, 165 members
- Windows Explore (aspiring to Flickr Explore) 5,254 photos, 177 members
"Who else would show you dervishes whirling and ladybirds shagging?"
9th May, 2006
"My adopted parents seem to be ok in photographs."
22nd August, 2005
"Larry (aka pops as in MY pops) is one of my favorite photographers and guess what? So is Floey (aka Florita-step-mama)!!"
13th May, 2005
"We couldn't find better tour guides than larry&flo as they entertain and educate us with an incredible range of photos that celebrate the lives and cultures of people in different parts of the world. They invite us to look at the flora and fauna, at the places where lives are lived as their lenses capture the essence of that living. They take us to the streets of Chiapas, they show us old, rusted machinery that once was productive, graffiti on the walls in Barcelona, with a bit of Gaudi architecture thrown in for good measure, beautiful flowers, the food people eat, the churches in which they worship ... in short, they bring the real world to us.
Their photographs help broaden our insights into what's happening around us, because even if we visited the places they did, it is unlikely we could see it the way they do. They complement and add to our understanding and enjoyment of the world in which we live. And for that, we owe them a debt of gratitude."
13th May, 2005
"Introducing the Artists
Larry et Flo
They are amazing persons, wonderful humans and very intuitive photographers, if you want to get caught with realistic colors, you shall admiere Their work on here.
From far places they show to us the elemental life of each contry, the people, the colors, the details that made a big comprehension of the places they visit.
In Other words, a details lovers."
20th April, 2005
- Larry Miller
- February 2005
- Long Beach, CA
- Grass Valley, USA
- I am:
- Other and Taken
- Larry is retired, Flo is a potter.