- Vice Italia Foto Club 2,384 photos, 1,081 members
- The Saturdays of 2011 604 photos, 165 members
- 'Roid Week 2010 5,475 photos, 1,657 members
- 'Roid Week 2009 5,052 photos, 1,333 members
- Street Memoirs 24,167 photos, 1,035 members
- TEASER - short films, films and more - 187 photos, 619 members
- Fraction Magazine 30,075 photos, 2,707 members
- Art of Photography 126,908 photos, 3,163 members
- Photofocus 59,229 photos, 7,251 members
- KET - Kentucky Educational Television 4,804 photos, 307 members
- Polaroid Type 80 1,391 photos, 393 members
- ESSENCE / ESENCIA 1,935 photos, 525 members
- Photomeat: The Prime Cuts 2,919 photos, 235 members
- Quite Useless 29,396 photos, 1,034 members
- flickr Rank me! [POST 1, RANK PREVIOUS 5] 34,950 photos, 5,989 members
- Bending Light 12,737 photos, 3,508 members
- My Workdesk Looks Like This 26 photos, 43 members
- Diana+ & Diana F+ 74,410 photos, 11,027 members
- One To One 3,033 photos, 685 members
- Holgaroid 4,972 photos, 1,338 members
- NAP2007 276 photos, 25 members
- Polaroid Goop 1,829 photos, 655 members
- ~WORLD TOY CAMERA DAY~ 8,980 photos, 897 members
- blurfection 38,041 photos, 1,892 members
- 6x6 -B&W- *120Film ONLY* NOT toycamera, pinhole & polaroid 91,518 photos, 5,474 members
- pola-diptych 4,261 photos, 925 members
- Avant-Garde Photography 59,883 photos, 2,897 members
- Quick Portfolio 607 photos, 130 members
- Camera Trade 133 photos, 339 members
- Rate My: Black&White !!!READ THE RULES!!! 2,967 photos, 1,498 members
- HOLGA -B&W- (Black & White 120film shots only) 45,735 photos, 5,098 members
- homemade pictures 5,778 photos, 423 members
- Replaced 91 photos, 120 members
- TOYSHOP 264 photos, 35 members
- Darkness 11,121 photos, 959 members
- Magic Realism 8,260 photos, 911 members
- FlickR►SurF 23,633 photos, 1,113 members
- Lunáticos 483 photos, 240 members
- The Flickr Van art project 1.0 445 photos, 32 members
- Conceptual photography 265,398 photos, 15,476 members
- Austin, TX 25,447 photos, 1,422 members
- Austin Street Art 7,574 photos, 810 members
- Keep Austin Weird 11,076 photos, 764 members
- Virgin Prints 2,704 photos, 233 members
- prime lenses (fixed focal length) 240,414 photos, 7,264 members
- Utata 410,375 photos, 23,350 members
- Guerilla*Snap 749 photos, 92 members
- Polaroid Abuse 14,038 photos, 1,562 members
- Collaborations Pool 2,526 photos, 868 members
- Push/Pull 3,551 photos, 574 members
"See tread. His work is inspiring, and notice that I'm not the only one who thinks that way.
I wait for his posts, not just because his eye for the photography thing is great, but because they are always entertaining in some way. Gee, and I don't know him, but he makes me feel like I do. All comfy and that sort of thing. gotreadgo."
26th August, 2005
"Tread is a true inspiration.
As a human being, and as a photographer.
i have loads of respect(and secret admiration)for him."
1st August, 2005
"Not only has Tread given new meaning to the word "dang", but he challenges us with the ease at which he produces such magical shots. He must have been born with a Holga in one hand and a Lomo in the other."
1st August, 2005
"there are reason that sites like FLICKR exist...and TREAD is why...to show us the wonder in the everyday...to show us the life in the lifeless...to show us beauty in that which we seldom take the time to see..."
18th June, 2005
Jerry Wang Yu says:
"Tread's photography is really inspiring. He tries to find the beauty in patterns, colors, compostitons and faces you usually pass every day without noticing it. Objects and people that appear in the corner of your eye.
To turn stuff like that into great pictures takes a lot of talent and passion for photography.
Tread has both."
30th May, 2005
Susan B. says:
"His work is soulful, inspiring, thoughtful, often funny, surreal but never trite. He's full of great wit and always makes this posting thing entertaining and well worth while. The only critcism I have is the lack of shoulder flesh in his self portrait icons."
22nd April, 2005
"What can I say about this gentleman other than he has it all. A fabulous mind, a beautiful soul, and great friend to all...oh, and did I say he has a damned good eye for photography? He sure does and it's his narrative imagery that draws me to his work..so honest and so very real. He'll give you the shirt off of his back if he had to...and probably take your last beer in the fridge too. He's that smart..er, kind."
10th April, 2005
- November 2004
- Georgetown, Kentucky
- Lexington, Kentucky, USA
- I am:
- Graphic Designer