I'm 18 and started photography at the beginning of the year 2010.
Feel free to send me a flickrmail and ask questions or just talk.
I'm open to do collaborations, I'd love to work with other photographers.
"artists, regardless of type (musician, photographer, writer, etc) are like vacuums. they suck up everything and blend it up together, only they hope it ends up better than vacuum waste."
Ask me anything
- i've got soul, but i'm not a soldier 352 photos, 169 members
- SALTY BRUISE [call for submissions] 12 photos, 14 members
- worldlightning 113,162 photos, 4,095 members
- Young street life 504 photos, 278 members
- Amor / Love 1,231 photos, 678 members
- This is Art! 785 photos, 603 members
- *Whispering Soul* 3,643 photos, 575 members
- LUMIAgraphy 177 photos, 378 members
- It's Kafkaesque - Surreal and Unusual Photos and Art 1,369 photos, 432 members
- Land Empire 1,098 photos, 1,363 members
- ☆ Dreamland ☆ 2,490 photos, 610 members
- Golden Hour/Sunset 1,865 photos, 357 members
- We Are The Wild Ones 338 photos, 53 members
- Esuli. [ 25° Concorso Fotografico: HOME ] 3,427 photos, 182 members
- Little Tiny things/ Really Big Things/ Very Pretty Things 12,929 photos, 1,061 members
- Prettiest Mess You've Ever Seen 1,040 photos, 353 members
- Portraits fantastique - MUST AWARD 1 12,253 photos, 2,970 members
- Double exposition 1,139 photos, 285 members
- FlickrDaily 6,242 photos, 224 members
- Unnoticed Work Made Noticed 1,599 photos, 123 members
- s l e e p e r s 810 photos, 102 members
- Magnificent Manipulated Masterpieces - Admin Invitation Only 2,572 photos, 373 members
- We are all made of stars 3,694 photos, 1,454 members
- Jumper of the world 39 photos, 16 members
- The Language of Vintage ƒilm 2,530 photos, 234 members
- Portfolio 25 727 photos, 248 members
- Build Me Up 8,443 photos, 1,010 members
- Brooke Shaden Workshop 648 photos, 408 members
- Flickria 2,346 photos, 231 members
- Undone - Sweaters 121 photos, 92 members
- CuartOscuro|DarkRoom 141 photos, 42 members
- The It Gets Better Video Project 26 photos, 138 members
- 25 Perspectives, Perceptions, Photos! 1,353 photos, 240 members
- What a Difference the Years Make 204 photos, 185 members
- Digital Lomography ( your own style) 40 photos, 17 members
- · TRACE IN FACE · 42,098 photos, 3,753 members
- Square Magazine Online 10,076 photos, 546 members
- Enquire Mag 80,934 photos, 6,461 members
- Crooked Teeth Magazine 6,605 photos, 569 members
- Flickr VOGUE 74,386 photos, 3,858 members
- Monster Children 57,879 photos, 3,242 members
- Why Should the World Know? 61 photos, 97 members
- Twilight Parade 115 photos, 29 members
- the authentic 275 photos, 251 members
- Love Let Me Go 397 photos, 68 members
- Give me favorites! 1,024 photos, 238 members
- $elf 20,303 photos, 1,722 members
- Envisage Bloom 2,671 photos, 303 members
- Smarties ☀ 188 photos, 157 members
- Beauty comes from within 4,327 photos, 368 members
Camille Richez says:
"Maria is an amazing artist. She has her very own style,that no-one can reproduce. In some photo she takes, the strangeness upsets us. There is always a part of mystery in her art. She transports us in an other world, her world. And you cannot get out without being shattered. She knows how to make eeriness beautiful, and I've fallen in love with her talent."
27th July, 2011
"Anybody who knows Maria can agree that the wheels in her head are always spinning. It is evident in her 365 how day after day she was capable of coming up with original, innovative, and inspirational photographs. It would be safe to say that this skill of hers is that of envy by many photographers around the world."
9th June, 2011
"Maria has proven and continues to prove that age is not a barrier for photography. At an early age, she is able to capture such beauty and nostalgia in her work that constantly inspires me as well as numerous other photographers. I thank the day I came across her stream because from then on I have dived into a stream bursting with whimsy, creativity and magic.
Your every upload amazes me.
It will be a sad day when your 365 ends."
27th December, 2010
Amanda Murphy says:
"you are amazing."
25th December, 2010
Sarah Ann Loreth says:
"Maria has such a crazy active imagination. Her photos are always so inspired, flawless, and absolutely unique. She has this style that is all her own and I can't wait to see her photos everyday.
The only regret I have is stumbling upon her so late in her 365."
12th December, 2010
Ashton Dixon says:
"Maria Sardari's photos are absolutely phenomenal. Her concepts are mind-blowing and her photo compositions are perfect. Maria's a wonderful person and a fantastic photographer."
7th November, 2010
"you are my biggest inspiration.
i have watched you grow as a photographer since day 1 of your 365.
you inspire me with every picture you take and the way you edit.
you make me want to keep continuing my 365, even though i'm failing at the moment.
i love your photographs, you are a very wonderful artist.
thank you for taking amazing photos."
30th October, 2010
Helen Warner (airgarten) says:
"Such a great mixture of sweet innocence and maturity in Maria's photographs. A style which is unique and truly consistent with each photograph. The light is always golden, her pictures have become instantly recognizable to me! A young talent to be watched. Keep it coming Maria, well done :)"
6th October, 2010
nikki chicoine. says:
"i cannot get over your photostream and talent.
you are so beautiful inside and out
and you still continue to improve, which blows my mind.
i love your conceptual pieces, but no matter what your photos turn out beautiful and creative.
keep up the great work dear, and no matter what you do i will love your photos! ♥"
20th September, 2010
The girl. Amelia. says:
"I don't understand how or why your photos are so perfect, why you are so perfect. Every one has a atmosphere and story that all photographers long to be able to create, and you can. That's why you will go so far."
14th September, 2010
...just rachel says:
"dooood, random owl is so freaking cool!
all of her photos are so interesting and unique and she's the queen on tones! i love them.
keep up the awesome work"
25th February, 2010
"Being one of your first testimonials is an honour in itself. I am blown away with each of your uploads and thankful I get to see them, really - you're SUPER talented and I look forward to seeing everything you upload in the future. I say it often, but despite my lack of comments, I truly am sorry for a suckish testimonial much like this one because you deserve better. Love your photos. :D"
16th February, 2010
- Maria Sardari
- July 2009
- Jura a village in Transnistria, Moldova
- Ponte Vedra Beach, United States
- I am:
- Female and Single