[perfil en español]
º Would you mind if I loved you?
º 95% cotton 5% lycra
º absolute relativism
º non-sense makes sense
º common-sense is an oxymoron
º I try to get on well with myself. I am with me all the time.
º If "the rose is red, the violet is blue..." you´d better go visit the eye doctor
º Word warrior. 142 IQ
º Main Chakra: 6. Third Eye. Too perceptive, visionary, I read minds. ;)
º Protector Guardian [ISFJ]: i.e. Mother Theresa. Cursed to help people.
º I laugh at // It worries me:
* the constant condition of the speed of light in RELATIVITY
* the belief that quantum physics "finally came to explain how things work"
= man always perceive himself at the "end of times" (Borges)
* circular thinking: I get drunk to forget that I feel shame because I drink
* the delusion of possession
* fundamentalism of thought, belief and feelings
* my insignificance
* my contradictions
* my foolishness
* my power
* my fears and the fear to fear
* that we are still discussing what was understood 5000 years ago
* the reading of the Bible as a literal history report
º To underestimate friendship between men and women is to have a Ferrari in a Garage.
º Utopia leads you "no-where"
º Kind Midas had a BIG problem
º Nothing succeeds like success
º Nothing fails like failure
º Don´t take anything for granted (Gregor Samsa knew this)
º Act your gratitude = give & listen first
º Be practical, believe in yourself
º Awareness is like Entropy: no way back
º God is a box. There I keep all the things that I can´t explain, but make my life magical. AMEN
º Seeking a one billion-dollar idea? -I am sorry, I don´t sell them. =)
Linkedin Gisela Giardino's profile
www.gi23.com - Esther Dyson's astronaut patch
good old www.orkut.com/Profile
-------------------------------------------- ~oOo~ --------------------------------------------
"Remember the clear light, the pure clear white light from which everything in the universe comes, to which everything in the universe returns; the original nature of your own mind. The natural state of the universe unmanifest. Let go into the clear light, trust it, merge with it. It is your own true nature, it is home." -Tibetan Book of the Dead
"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." Carl Bard
"To look at something as though we had never seen it before requires great courage." - Henri Matisse
minimalist: "style in which the simplest and fewest elements are used to create the maximum effect."
"Depend on the rabbit's foot if you will, but remember it didn't work for the rabbit." -R.E. Shay
"You will never discover the true extent of your own abilities unless you, at least once in your life, dive into a crisis with complete abandon, dedicating every ounce of your energy, every fiber of your being, to the cause at hand. Dare to win." - I-ching 28th Hexagram.
"Impossible is nothing." -Adidas
"The more I think about it, the more I realize there is nothing more artistic than to love others" -Vincent Van Gogh
Think bigger, do biggest. - Me. :-P
-------------------------------------------- ~oOo~ --------------------------------------------
- Your Best Shot 2011 12,954 photos, 14,962 members
- silhouette 269,447 photos, 35,719 members
- NANO de vacaciones 44 photos, 138 members
- Fin de año. Una anécdota. 1,073 photos, 340 members
- Biella, Italia 724 photos, 89 members
- Flickr 10-10-10 4,038 photos, 1,619 members
- 101010 - Flickr Project 5,320 photos, 1,816 members
- October 10, 2010 1,863 photos, 2,578 members
- "It's me." 67,749 photos, 4,341 members
- Autoportrait 115,885 photos, 10,132 members
- I Think.............. 568 photos, 21 members
- Enigma Music 47 photos, 104 members
- Creative Commons- Free Pictures 16,161 photos, 2,762 members
- Thru The LCD 70 photos, 19 members
- RazorMonkey Magazine 34,687 photos, 2,549 members
- Hand Art 581 photos, 304 members
- Singing Pics / Fotos cantadas 1,944 photos, 411 members
- I Ching PhotoText 120 photos, 17 members
- 80's poster worthy 98 photos, 6 members
- War of the Worlds! 268 photos, 94 members
- We say NO to VIDEOS on FLICKR 944 photos, 23,196 members
- Rickroll Flickroll 80 photos, 85 members
- Imagine Peace 8,771 photos, 1,619 members
- "Listen to a picture, see a song" 4,621 photos, 892 members
- THE ESSENCE OF SHE 134,805 photos, 10,706 members
- Points of Light 115 photos, 43 members
- Mar del Plata 5,925 photos, 594 members
- Jorge Luis Borges 29 photos, 18 members
- BUENOS AIRES NIEVE 2007 420 photos, 148 members
- Nieve Atípica en Argentina - Atypical Snow in Argentina 504 photos, 154 members
- "○ ¡!¡Nieve Argentina!¡! [9 de Julio de 2007]" 241 photos, 77 members
- No Flickr censorship! 1,091 photos, 631 members
- Your books 74,879 photos, 14,098 members
- Friend's of Melissa 439 photos, 20 members
- REVOLUTION OF REAL WOMEN.com™ 37,247 photos, 3,782 members
- Portrait Award (Invited only, please give 2 awards :) 47,185 photos, 20,323 members
- Portraits Unlimited 204,086 photos, 7,034 members
- 80's photos of you 109 photos, 75 members
- *LIFE* 79,683 photos, 2,653 members
- Moth Mania 26,706 photos, 1,716 members
- 24 hours of Flickr 5,453 photos, 17,984 members
- One Window to the World 2,255 photos, 563 members
- discordians 195 photos, 98 members
- C.O.O.L 3,139 photos, 187 members
- Critique 66,795 photos, 10,224 members
- QUEEN: freddie, brian, roger, john 1,027 photos, 308 members
- Oneness – Labyrinth 47,823 photos, 4,832 members
- Then & Now! 6,563 photos, 395 members
- World Wine Woman 5,107 photos, 1,212 members
- You & your Camera 2,583 photos, 691 members
O Caritas says:
"There are people who—though you might not know them face to face—you know them to be as good a friend as you will ever have. Gisela is—without a doubt—one such person. She is beautiful, talented and so very big-hearted, I wish she lived next door (or at least in the same city... or country).
Oh, and... I can't believe it's taken me this long to write a testimonial for her."
11th February, 2011
"Gi... An alien recording and sharing via "subgigispace communication" her questions, thoughts and visual experimentations. A great soul, full of kindness to be sharing ideas and discoveries with. Surfing thought her photons is always a cool, fun and "délicieuse" way, for exploring and discovering something new. Merci Gisela; )"
23rd December, 2008
"Love is both a Verb and a Noun when it comes to Gisela. She has the most beautiful mind and a very loving soul. She has been my strength in my trying times and helped me constantly improve with all I do in the flickr world. I admire her, look upto her and thank Almighty God for having her as my friend."
6th December, 2008
The Dude Dean says:
13th July, 2007
"Giesela is one of the more thoughtful photo-image makers on flickr.
I feast not just with my eyes, but also my heart and mind when I visit her images...."
2nd June, 2007
"a flickr friend from way back when, that adours pink floyd.
How can you not like that?
Belle sends lots of tail-wags and kisses your way.
shine on you crazy Alieness!"
20th March, 2007
"El primer testimonial en castellano!
Gi, fuiste de mis primeros contactos en flickr, no somos culo y calzón, pero yo sé que estás y viceversa (estoy seguro).
Esto es un sitio de fotos y se supone que debería escribir algo acerca de ellas pero yo me copo mas con la persona detrás de la cámara y a vos te adoro, encima hacés fotos copadas y textos con información a full, (que muchas veces no entiendo), tenés un estilo único y eso tambien em gusta en tu stream,
9th February, 2007
"Gisela is a sweet and exotic blend of intelligence, artistry, and activism. Her images, ideas, and words are well-thought so I know I will always enjoy my stay at the Alieness Cafe. I am honored to know a person with such wealth and the generosity to share it. :-)"
19th January, 2007
Alan Jordan says:
"I first met Gi when I was with the C.I.A. We were working on a project to put aliens and their powers to use for the US government. Gi was definitely the most gifted and powerful, and she was happy to participate until she realized what the government really wanted from the aliens. I'll never forget the way she made flowers grow out of the rectums of all the soldiers as she and the other aliens escaped. I'm not exactly sure of her present location, but she was last seen somewhere in Argentina.
Personally, I'm glad she got away."
3rd June, 2006
Uncle Angelo says:
"It is official.
I have fallen in love with another human being's brain."
19th March, 2006
"The universe has no secret for Gi and any of these pictures do exist in more dimensions than we can mind, even with a big soul, she's too much."
21st February, 2006
bryan campen says:
"Without Gi, I would never have known they mint coins of authors in Argentina.
One of the most generous people I have never met!"
21st February, 2006
""being happy doesnt mean that everything has to be perfect,you just look beyond imperfection..so when your happy it doesnt mean that everything is alright,your happy because everything
sucks and your doin fine""
10th December, 2005
"That the mind of a sage could be in the body of a young beautiful women is one of the happiest inventions life has come up with lately. If Gi were an object, she'd be a super-conducting magnet, drawing people out of themselves and into connection with each other and a love of life. A true social integrator with a level of appreciation and mental energy that 20 people would be happy to divide amongst themselves. If you can't love this person, you have your proof that you're a stone. Its been a blessing to meet her and she has resuscitated my belief in my own mind and in other people."
11th October, 2005
"Gisela can both make the heart skip a beat, and make the heart beat twice as hard. She embodies the understanding that in an increasingly interconnected and complex world, the intertwingling of nuanced language, art, and emotion can convey the otherwise ineffable. From far away, across vast space and time, she touches me."
22nd July, 2005
"Some times you meet very intelligent people. Some times you meet very good people. Sometimes you meet very good and intelligent people. People that make a life quest for coherence between deep understanding of other human beings and the world that surrounds them, and meaningful positive interaction with them. Such a quest is not without it’s sour moments, since goodness or beauty are only known when their opposites are too. But the quest nurtures itself on both sides of the spectrum. I don’t know Gi that closely but I strongly feel she fits in this category of people.
Best of lucks!"
25th April, 2005
"she's just great
she's godgift to clickr community
she's The Alieness
she's Gisela Giardino
23rd April, 2005
"this Testimonial looks like a Contest, anyway, it shows the truly essence of a person, all the positive and the flattering comments tell us (the new herd) , how valuable you are.
Otherwise, thanks for being one more from your contacts, you got a beautiful gallery, it's truth what Ivonne said, you are inspiration, and i'm breathles over you"
12th April, 2005
jpeg queen jpeg queen jpeg queen
3rd April, 2005
The Rocketeer says:
"Not only does Gisela have an eye for photography, she is a wise and kind soul. I am always learning from her. I consider myself fortunate to have met her on flickr and that she is my friend."
31st March, 2005
"gisela. is. amazing."
14th March, 2005
"Gi is truly out of this world. She's huge of heart, inspirational and a nurturing being. I admire her bravado in letting us into her world, by sharing her emotions through her self portraits and her words."
1st March, 2005
"She's real cool, with a sharp eye for photos. Her sense of humor shows through in everything she does.
1st March, 2005
"Someone called "The Alieness" may be a part of the world, but she is uniquely detached from it. In that way, she can interact with us silly humans, feel our joys and pains, and yet step back, observe, and take photos to record and share our existence with others.
Gisela's pics go from the "B Zar" to the believable, from the wildly colorful to the deeply compassionate. She's got a great eye, a big heart, and anyone that has a photoset named "Lasers" is OK in my book. On top of that she's got one of the sexiest voices around!
I hope one day she takes me for a ride on her spaceship. To infinity, and beyond..."
26th February, 2005
"If I had to choose only one person in this world to say thank you to, it would be her. I would say (and indeed am saying here): "Thank you for stimulating my mind, for raising my spirit, and for welcoming my existance on a true soul to soul level." How all of this could be possible when I have never actually physically met her is a total mystery to me... but, well, in addition to everything else, she continues to be the most delightful mystery - because somehow, just by being herself, she helps to solve the mystery of who and what I am (and I am sure that I am not the only one who experiences this)."
2nd February, 2005
"gi...stirs me on so many levels.she has the best eye,loves her music and her words enthrall me"
23rd January, 2005
"Alieness: absolut proof of intelligent life on this planet"
21st January, 2005
"She wrote the most beautyfull things i have come to read on peace and on love.
Her soul is a pure gift of LIFE."
22nd December, 2004
- Gisela Giardino
- August 2004
- Far from here
- Buenos Aires, Argentina
- I am:
- Female and Single
- Living, Loving and what comes with it
- www.giselagiardino.com.ar - webdesign - diseño web - spanish/english translations - traducciones ingles/español
- info [at] giselagiardino.com.ar