I am a cricket loving, football supporter who enjoys taking pictures of the wildlife in my garden and beyond. I am not an anorak though my kids might disagree. I believe 'Every Picture Tells a Story' however a lot of my pictures just illustrate the one written in the description. Open one up you might enjoy the trip.
I have used this site as a bit of an autobiography, using pictures to paint a picture of my life but I see it has also become a romance telling the story of my life with my wife and our children. It has not all been plain sailing, who's life is, but through it all I hope you can see the love and warmth that have filled my life
I also love my Canon G3 and EOS 450D with the EF70-300mm IS USM lens. I'm still not convinced by the Sony DSC-TX5 however though the panorama feature is amazing. (Since writing that line over 2 years ago I can report that 'My Little Sony' is now my camera of choice. It does so much and weighs next to nothing.
I take my pictures for Friends. Family and Fun and if you enjoy them as well then so much the better. I love people looking at my pictures but I love those who leave messages even more. I do try to reply to all of them.
It was my intention when creating this site to keep it to a 'Best Of' collection. With over 15000 pictures to choose from it has been a hard task stopping myself from uploading everything but hope I have been successful at ensuring only my most interesting pictures made it for your attention and pleasure. I hope you enjoy it.
I keep all my pictures in easy to use sets so if you like family pictures but not wildlife or sport a quick flick through the sets will get you to the pictures you might enjoy.
I have geotagged all my pictures so you can see almost exactly where the pictures were taken and the location of the places that play an important part in my life.
Some simple rules:
# My site is completely PUBLIC so I don't have any FRIENDS or FAMILY photos.
# If you add me as a contact and you mention me as Friend or Family, don't expect to see more photos
# If you don't have any Public Pictures on your Photostream I will never add you as a Contact.
# If your Photostream comprises only close-ups of intimate body parts, don't expect me to add you as any Contact or give you any feedback. I am really not interested in that kind of stuff.
# I am only interested in your Photostream if you took the pictures yourself. Borrowing other peoples and passing them off as yours is not exactly demonstrating your skill as a photographer, is it?
# I do not mind If you 'Favourite' a number of photographs but without any comments I will not get back to you. I put my pictures up for people to enjoy so I can't complain when they do.
Thanks for visiting my profile.
- Lovely 70s Girls 1,170 photos, 461 members
- The Shard 777 photos, 115 members
- LONG DISTANCE WALKS 11,431 photos, 1,271 members
- Shop Interiors & Displays 1,223 photos, 263 members
- CANALMANIA 6,565 photos, 323 members
- British Cars Photography 17,422 photos, 1,913 members
- Sun, Sand and Surf 188 photos, 12 members
- City Parrots 38,034 photos, 2,431 members
- South England 5,232 photos, 104 members
- Fotografias de la calle / Images of the street 6,542 photos, 222 members
- Belle facce (Gruppo) 15,222 photos, 677 members
- look my eyes 11,633 photos, 958 members
- I SHOOT PEOPLE 82,054 photos, 1,719 members
- She Smokes?! 857 photos, 429 members
- Muffler Men and other Roadside Statues, also cool signs. 4,527 photos, 291 members
- Art Climbers 9,062 photos, 1,224 members
- Candid Corporation HQ 1,843 photos, 532 members
- People and Persons 421,461 photos, 15,242 members
- Barefoot Group 3,207 photos, 241 members
- Wisdom Cries Out in The Streets. 53,442 photos, 1,573 members
- expressive expressions 2,322 photos, 146 members
- Favourite Landscapes 4,638 photos, 163 members
- Street Art on Flickr 347,030 photos, 5,661 members
- walking in a city 8,719 photos, 580 members
- Engineering as Art *** WELCOME! OVER 60,000 PICS!! *** 58,283 photos, 3,401 members
- World of Classic Cars 392,029 photos, 11,749 members
- BBC Britain in Pictures 18,782 photos, 522 members
- The Royal Society For Putting Things On Top Of Other Things 1,465 photos, 76 members
- Reflections Of The World 24,943 photos, 2,758 members
- Candid Shots & Street Photography 15,268 photos, 587 members
- Routemaster 20,662 photos, 729 members
- Box Hill. Surrey, England. 134 photos, 40 members
- thames foreshore 291 photos, 26 members
- Englishness 14,322 photos, 353 members
- gREEN cLOTHES 13,643 photos, 827 members
- Human-Interest 14,803 photos, 890 members
- Communication (Candid &/or Street Conversations) 439 photos, 25 members
- LoveBrighton 8,366 photos, 524 members
- panty line lover 90 photos, 938 members
- London Cafés and Restaurants 6,233 photos, 1,091 members
- *** Candid MATURE 40+ *** 996 photos, 2,318 members
- Together: two or more humans, animals or insects in the same pic 29,218 photos, 1,541 members
- Autumn colors 133,242 photos, 10,809 members
- Blue Clothes 13,001 photos, 805 members
- Scriba, Writing, Scritte, Scritti all around the world 1,381 photos, 236 members
- UK Pub Signs 13,952 photos, 434 members
- Pub Signs 14,522 photos, 703 members
- Seaside UK 17,629 photos, 1,284 members
- People at Home and Away 8,172 photos, 159 members
- Torch Bearers 2012 the 8000 215 photos, 63 members
"Gareth is a gem, with a great sense of humour! I always look forward to browsing his shots and having a bit of a laugh! His shots almost always have a twist to them, and I like this. Keep up the good work, Gareth!! :)"
9th April, 2011
- Gareth Williams
- July 2009
- Redhill, England
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- gareth250653 [at] yahoo.com