I am a cricket loving, football supporter who enjoys taking pictures of the wildlife in my garden and beyond. I am not an anorak though my kids might disagree. I believe 'Every Picture Tells a Story' however a lot of my pictures just illustrate the one written in the description. Open one up you might enjoy the trip.
I have used this site as a bit of an autobiography, using pictures to paint a picture of my life but I see it has also become a romance telling the story of my life with my wife and our children. It has not all been plain sailing, who's life is, but through it all I hope you can see the love and warmth that have filled my life
I also love my Canon G3 and EOS 450D with the EF70-300mm IS USM lens. I'm still not convinced by the Sony DSC-TX5 however though the panorama feature is amazing. (Since writing that line over 2 years ago I can report that 'My Little Sony' is now my camera of choice. It does so much and weighs next to nothing.
I take my pictures for Friends. Family and Fun and if you enjoy them as well then so much the better. I love people looking at my pictures but I love those who leave messages even more. I do try to reply to all of them.
It was my intention when creating this site to keep it to a 'Best Of' collection. With over 15000 pictures to choose from it has been a hard task stopping myself from uploading everything but hope I have been successful at ensuring only my most interesting pictures made it for your attention and pleasure. I hope you enjoy it.
I keep all my pictures in easy to use sets so if you like family pictures but not wildlife or sport a quick flick through the sets will get you to the pictures you might enjoy.
I have geotagged all my pictures so you can see almost exactly where the pictures were taken and the location of the places that play an important part in my life.
Some simple rules:
# My site is completely PUBLIC so I don't have any FRIENDS or FAMILY photos.
# If you add me as a contact and you mention me as Friend or Family, don't expect to see more photos
# If you don't have any Public Pictures on your Photostream I will never add you as a Contact.
# If your Photostream comprises only close-ups of intimate body parts, don't expect me to add you as any Contact or give you any feedback. I am really not interested in that kind of stuff.
# I am only interested in your Photostream if you took the pictures yourself. Borrowing other peoples and passing them off as yours is not exactly demonstrating your skill as a photographer, is it?
# I do not mind If you 'Favourite' a number of photographs but without any comments I will not get back to you. I put my pictures up for people to enjoy so I can't complain when they do.
Thanks for visiting my profile.
- City Parrots 36,866 photos, 2,345 members
- South England 4,959 photos, 101 members
- Fotografias de la calle / Images of the street 4,161 photos, 175 members
- Belle facce (Gruppo) 12,109 photos, 594 members
- look my eyes 10,682 photos, 877 members
- I SHOOT PEOPLE 73,543 photos, 1,620 members
- She Smokes?! 714 photos, 456 members
- Muffler Men and other Roadside Statues, also cool signs. 4,004 photos, 268 members
- Art Climbers 8,635 photos, 1,173 members
- Candid Corporation HQ 1,395 photos, 340 members
- People and Persons 403,371 photos, 14,851 members
- Barefoot Group 2,340 photos, 165 members
- Wisdom Cries Out in The Streets. 52,735 photos, 1,568 members
- expressive expressions 1,559 photos, 121 members
- Favourite Landscapes 4,273 photos, 150 members
- Street Art on Flickr 329,376 photos, 5,458 members
- walking in a city 5,771 photos, 549 members
- Engineering as Art *** WELCOME! OVER 58,000 PICS!! *** 55,523 photos, 3,356 members
- World of Classic Cars 376,213 photos, 11,606 members
- BBC Britain in Pictures 16,967 photos, 498 members
- The Royal Society For Putting Things On Top Of Other Things 1,412 photos, 76 members
- Reflections Of The World 20,970 photos, 2,375 members
- Candid Shots & Street Photography 13,288 photos, 499 members
- Routemaster 20,243 photos, 713 members
- Box Hill. Surrey, England. 135 photos, 39 members
- thames foreshore 308 photos, 26 members
- Englishness 13,854 photos, 352 members
- gREEN cLOTHES 13,435 photos, 816 members
- Human-Interest 14,127 photos, 862 members
- Communication (Candid &/or Street Conversations) 374 photos, 24 members
- LoveBrighton 8,196 photos, 521 members
- panty line lover 79 photos, 926 members
- London Cafés and Restaurants 5,914 photos, 1,035 members
- *** Candid MATURE 40+ *** 965 photos, 2,282 members
- Together: two or more humans, animals or insects in the same pic 28,919 photos, 1,455 members
- Autumn colors 130,422 photos, 10,718 members
- Blue Clothes 12,784 photos, 809 members
- Scriba, Writing, Scritte, Scritti all around the world 1,161 photos, 242 members
- UK Pub Signs 13,703 photos, 429 members
- Pub Signs 14,389 photos, 701 members
- Seaside UK 16,642 photos, 1,220 members
- People at Home and Away 7,385 photos, 153 members
- Torch Bearers 2012 the 8000 211 photos, 64 members
- 2012 London Olympic Torch Relay 1,527 photos, 115 members
- olympic britain 2012 7,210 photos, 520 members
- MyGardenSchool 14,477 photos, 1,004 members
- Retro & Vintage Photography 70,569 photos, 6,144 members
- White horses, Giants and other Hill Figures in the UK 950 photos, 130 members
- Dead People Do Tell Tales 1,744 photos, 195 members
- London Tube - The Northern Line 808 photos, 103 members
"Gareth is a gem, with a great sense of humour! I always look forward to browsing his shots and having a bit of a laugh! His shots almost always have a twist to them, and I like this. Keep up the good work, Gareth!! :)"
9th April, 2011
- Gareth Williams
- July 2009
- Redhill, England
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- gareth250653 [at] yahoo.com