So here i am.......................a lazy good for nothing bum..........completely unreliable............totally useless.............boring.................ugly.......................sober(at the moment!!!)...........broke..............unemployable............pointless waste of space.
Hey how ya doing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...................
Related to my Evil Twin
I love photography........but I have to be in the mood.
My ambition is to take one damn photograph that I can be proud of.........that will be remembered after I've popped it!!!
I love Flickr (sometimes!!) but most of all I love to look at the fantastic works of art that you folks out there in "Flickrland" produce all the time.
Jesus...!!!...........I've turned into a brown nose.
I also love the "flickr-community"...........it's wonderful to have so many friends from all over the world.............I thought it was only the English who could take decent photos.......it appears I was wrong.....it's only the English and the Welsh.
I have also always supported Manchester United Football Club.........during the bad times as well as the good ones too........it is a passion .
If I had the time and money I would follow them all over the
I brush my teeth 3 times a day,use recycled shit paper and love the smell of spring flowers.
I have many disgusting habits and would love to include them all in a series of pics titled......"I have long slim fingers".
I live on the beautiful Island of Mallorca.........in a tourist town called Alcudia.............god knows why I moved here.......the place is full of drunks!!!
If you wish to make me your contact.....that is fine.
Any new contacts from my side have to go through a very strict vetting process.
It is important to remember....that complete objectivity will be kept at all times through the process.........however if you have big tits we can forget all that Bullshit!!!!
A word of note......................If you make me your contact and either have no pics to show or your profile contains zilch you will be blocked, unless you can prove you are "Big Doreen from Reading"............
- Illuminations (P1:F/C2) *please read the new focus for June* 5,455 photos, 355 members
- Street Photography Magazine 4,351 photos, 359 members
- Kreative People: Photo Manipulation Art- with ongoing activities 16,279 photos, 760 members
- flickrjob's different pics -1st stage.....post 1 - award 2 18,959 photos, 1,253 members
- ! !^FAVTOP 0-19 FAV "- P1/-AWA FAVE2 !!!USE NEWCODES!!! 26,992 photos, 3,434 members
- ART DISTRICT 394,813 photos, 16,101 members
- Structural Artists 7,329 photos, 1,134 members
- artistic black and white (post 1, award on 3 - sweeper on) 3,256 photos, 478 members
- Visual Haiku 2,666 photos, 278 members
- Selected minimum 1,952 photos, 294 members
- Digital Psychography 1,413 photos, 89 members
- züriflickrdrinks 3,889 photos, 254 members
- Graphisme + Couleurs, c'est le Bonheur! [ p1 a1 ] 647 photos, 82 members
- Covert Painters & Photoshop Artists 64,854 photos, 1,922 members
- Zurich 8,985 photos, 638 members
- HCSP (Hardcore Street Photography) 2,799 photos, 52,047 members
- ROTHKOesque 9,829 photos, 4,118 members
- Boombastic Jazz Style 13,366 photos, 323 members
- PhotoExperiences 1,037 photos, 110 members
- 紙の秘密°°°paper°secrets (P 1/ C 2) 1,154 photos, 55 members
- CARTE lady BLANCHE 664 photos, 45 members
- BLACK & WHITE Creative Artwork 78,061 photos, 4,465 members
- Skancheli (Black&White Only) 20,979 photos, 2,154 members
- Contemporary Art Society - Post1 / Comment1 42,479 photos, 1,350 members
- F.O.O.F. (by invitation) P1/A2 19,600 photos, 1,086 members
- Artistic Perspectives 28,659 photos, 1,066 members
- Lines&Curves - Post 1: Comment 1 150,062 photos, 12,870 members
- ! ^Opera Premiere Gallery of Honour 1,210 photos, 206 members
- monomania 50,075 photos, 1,302 members
- ! !^Freedom Excellence"+25FAV P/1Aw-FAV2 Please NEW CODES 20,239 photos, 1,843 members
- Abstract Impressions 13,212 photos, 1,762 members
- The Artist 9,851 photos, 416 members
- Mono_maniacal 15,284 photos, 356 members
- ***A Place For Great Photographers*** Level 1 Please Award 3 172,698 photos, 8,246 members
- Exposition des Arts Contemporain / By Invitation Only-P1/C1 17,761 photos, 590 members
- *Expressionist Photography (Post 1 Comment 2) 34,969 photos, 1,998 members
- ! !^Perfect Touch" p1/-Awa2 + Faves2 Mandatory New Codes 15,770 photos, 1,541 members
- !^FAVTOP 20-49 FAV - P1/ Fave2 Use New Code 14,184 photos, 1,797 members
- Utata 400,678 photos, 21,970 members
- **Heart Awards** (P.1 Award 5) 1,031,069 photos, 35,061 members
- Show Room (Comment 2) 154,543 photos, 8,486 members
- Abstract Architecture 24,092 photos, 1,849 members
- Vana Grammofon/ The Old Gramophone (POST1 - AWARD3 /NO PEOPLE!) 66,175 photos, 2,257 members
- Photo Art Non-Square (P1/C2) Quality over quantity, please... 2,388 photos, 139 members
- Art Mix ♠3-COMMENTS, Please!!! ♠ 49,006 photos, 2,111 members
- ZYD Radio NUNES 8,687 photos, 228 members
- BLACK AND WHITE ONLY! - (POST 1, MUST COMMENT 3) 78,128 photos, 4,850 members
- Dizajnersi [P1 / A2] 68,682 photos, 1,697 members
- Architectural Zen 5,022 photos, 323 members
- FLOOR tertius... 4,105 photos, 341 members
Anima Fotografie says:
"The man is a genius...a very drunk one, but a genius nevertheless.
Just read your profile again Leslie, God every word is true, especially the bit about you being ugly, unreliable & unemployable... but sober?
You're havin' a laugh, int ya?
Seriously though, are you really unemployed? All that Spanish living...
Ah, Costa del Crime, say no more, you villain you...
It's OK your secret's safe with me... now, New Scitland Yard, y'can google their number can't you, hmmmm...."
8th July, 2010
"He is the best church goer ever -...may be a drunk one...-.. but he knows when to stop... just in front of the church...!
...Have a look at his 'church pictures' and you'll understand ...what I am saying."
7th November, 2009
"Beware people! if you are NOT having the slightest sense of humour don't get in touch with this person! there are only two good reasons for visiting the stream of this sunny soul...the stories around his pictures will make your day, and if you are in need of some "soulfood" for your own ego, the Drunken is the right choice.
Don't waste any time to argue when he comes up with football. He really thinks that England has a great national football team and Manchester United is the navel of the world...forget about this crap!
Every once in a while he is keeping a low profile (mainly when ManU or England have lost their game). Now, if this happens, DO NOT talk about football like: "Hey Mister! Have you seen this brilliant passing game from Barefood Vaduz against Manchester Whatever?" In commpliance with a rule he will bomb you with sentences that mostly contain words like lawyers, black book, revange, foul, bastard etc. blah-blah...
Now, it's up to you...look at all his photos, read the little stories around his life, leave some comments...but!
...you were warned!"
5th April, 2009
" A lazy, good-for-nothing bum? Naw that's wrong....he works very hard at cracking me up with his brilliant captions under equally brilliant photos. First thing in the morning forget the coffee....go see his latest offering and have a good laugh. Then you can have the life-saving nectar...hahaha!"
27th March, 2009
yushimoto_02 [christian] says:
"Sunny is just a pain – but I nevertheless think that he is a nice guy with a good heart. Also I want to emphasis that his shots are always very good and some are even the work of a genius. The same can be confirmed for Sunny’s descriptions – full of humour and wild imagination. Sunny’s pictures are a reflection of his personality, full of …. well I rather let you figure this yourself out. Thank you for being such a wonderful friend! I am looking forward to see more of your work!"
22nd December, 2008
"....I am terrible sorry , the testimonial has perished and it smelled like rotten eggs; I had to discard it! The date to pick it up was long overdue !
Sorry Mr Englishman but that's life."
20th December, 2008
"I've long been an admirer of Sunny-drunk's work and his highball, unique and absorbing take on the stuff we see around us. That was crystallised when I saw his photo - Dream - which is think is a fantastic shot. Well done and look forward to seeing more of his stuff!"
11th June, 2008
"OMG! LMAO!!!! ROTFLOLOL!!!!!
Exceptional photography AND a keen sense of humor all at the same time? It's almost too good to be true. The best part of all, he seems to be able to pull a rabbit out of his hat every day. What is the secret of success? I think it's gotta be sunny-drunk. If you don't hit the fave button, there is something wrong with your vision, cuz he is a master of interesting visions. He's gotta great mix of everything, just like one of those fancy cocktails you get at the bar. And he doesn't even ask for tips!!! What a great guy!!!
You are a great friend, Les, truly one of the bestest friends a woman could have. Thank you for making my not-so-good days so happy and colourful. You have a wonderful vision and I am always impressed!
P.S. I like to be shaken, not stirred. xoxoxo"
2nd October, 2007
"who is this guy hiding behind this stupid glasses anyway....??? he looks like a donkey....
his pictures are rubbish....his humor banal .....useless....he should stop drinking....the pictures would be straight ...not upside down and the sheep would not have to crawl up the hill......he is self opinionated...
Hoer auf zu trinken du Saufkopf....dann werden deine Bilder vielleicht etwas besser... vielleicht auch nicht..... ich warne euch .... schaut seinen Mist gar nicht an.....hoffnungsloser Mist!"
31st July, 2007
"Endearing wit, joie-de-vivre and wonderful pictures characterise sunny-drunk’s stream. Les is one of the brightest presences on Flickr and once met, he is not easily forgotten! Behind the engaging persona is someone with a real feel for photography, as is shown in his wide range of subjects, creative viewpoints, great framing, artistic composition and treatment. You will see minimalism of the highest order here, but so much more besides. Les may have a tree fetish but get past that and you are in for a treat, Flickr Folk."
12th July, 2007
"To the master of drunken imagery ! The drunken perspective added to each and every photo is nothing short of intoxicating ! I have to say, some of my favorite images are in this photostream, drunken builders and reflections being at the top of my list. This is a photostream one can not just walk away from.... at least not in a straight line. Cheers my dear friend!!!"
19th June, 2007
"I am so glad I found this page with these photos. I love his work, and you all should love it, because it's so great. Have a look at his photostream!"
17th June, 2007
"sunny-drunk have a unique skill to find and catch the great artistic compositions of ordinary stuff - architecture, people, landscape. His every picture is an adventure. Other people have to crop their shots - sunny-drunk has a crop in his eyes :-)"
18th May, 2007
"I'm blessed to have found him as my very special Flickr friend...
I think he is the only FUNNY-DRUNK person in FLickr World.
Not only I really LOVE his photos... but oh... my cheeks hurts from laughing a lot reading his COMMENTS everywhere - Thanks dear friend! Wish you ALL THE BEST! GBU!"
6th May, 2007
u c c r o w says:
"He has an amazing talent for sure! But his tongue trying to catch his talent is far behind :) Natural Born photographer! i do enjoy your works!"
22nd November, 2006
- les flynn
- November 2005
- I am:
- Male and Open