"...there is no more delightful and refined pursuit than the making of pictures by photography.
The aesthetic element in it lightens the burdens of life and sweetens existence here below for those who appreciate it rightly..."
--excerpt from 'Library of Amateur Photography', Vol. 1,
©1911, American School of Art & Photography, Scranton, PA
Photography, for me, is about having fun. Enjoying it. While I enjoy taking beautiful photos, I try to keep fun as one of my tools when shooting. If it's not fun, then it's not interesting. And if it's not interesting, then there's not much point in it, is there?
- Nikon Df - Official 4,640 photos, 761 members
- Bus in Japan 1,453 photos, 30 members
- Canon PowerShot S100 21,366 photos, 1,607 members
- Uzbekistan 8,624 photos, 452 members
- Samarkand - Bukhara - Khiva 3,951 photos, 209 members
- Tashkent, Uzbekistan 820 photos, 122 members
- Sendai views 7,584 photos, 247 members
- TOHOKU - the Wild Side of Japan ! 19,123 photos, 850 members
- 東日本大震災アーカイブス 8,269 photos, 86 members
- Fukushima Fotos 1,374 photos, 78 members
- Trad Japan 18,482 photos, 730 members
- Flickr Ideas 1 photo, 11,890 members
- Stevens County, WA 268 photos, 12 members
- Force Adepts: Their Secret Lives and Adventures 107 photos, 18 members
- Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24mm f/1.4G ED 6,090 photos, 1,420 members
- The Art of Mike Mignola & Hellboy 353 photos, 52 members
- 1 ONLY ONE PHOTO - SOLO UNA FOTO 2,249 photos, 1,432 members
- Japanorama.co.uk 18,507 photos, 531 members
- The Inspiring Street 1,878 photos, 69 members
- Lens Porn 2,674 photos, 576 members
- Canon PowerShot S90 48,838 photos, 3,121 members
- Canon S90 Users (merged with Canon PowerShot S90 group) 3,827 photos, 1,224 members
- Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II 27,007 photos, 1,993 members
- Nik Software Photo Share 160,349 photos, 6,723 members
- flickr famous 518 photos, 49 members
- Unfortunate Names 560 photos, 116 members
- HDR ( JAPAN) 1,071 photos, 30 members
- Share YOUR Own World! 9,947 photos, 152 members
- Transportation 150,488 photos, 1,065 members
- Signs and Wonders... 2,241 photos, 110 members
- Prime Shots 3,851 photos, 182 members
- 100 Non-Strangers 165 photos, 119 members
- Gundam 19,627 photos, 1,478 members
- Stormtroopers: Their Secret Lives and Adventures 7,862 photos, 464 members
- Tamrac 86 photos, 45 members
- Tokyo Sanpo 東京散歩 18,009 photos, 312 members
- Nikon D300s Users Group 174,293 photos, 5,927 members
- Mustangs Unlimited 35,592 photos, 2,111 members
- Beautiful California 94,734 photos, 3,075 members
- Mojave Desert 6,959 photos, 411 members
- Desert 41,282 photos, 3,943 members
- Desert Flora 14,023 photos, 1,215 members
- The High Desert 6,542 photos, 437 members
- California Desert 29,421 photos, 2,790 members
- Desert Nature (nothing man-made please) 13,718 photos, 1,416 members
- Los Angeles 189,753 photos, 10,025 members
- Bugs of Japan 日本の虫 5,423 photos, 247 members
- photos of photographers in action 4,729 photos, 420 members
- Japan - premier collection 174 photos, 29 members
- Looking Into the Past 2,513 photos, 4,185 members
"I've met Mr 'Toast" now twice whilst on vacation in Tokyo, both times have proved to be a great laugh with the FTPS group. He's a great guy with an easy manner and fast with the camera/lens combo. If your ever in Tokyo, give him a shout via the FTPS group, you won't regret it.
Cheers mate for the great night out.
9th November, 2010
"Fried Toast's stream isn't one I might visit everyday, but when you do stop by, it commands your attention for a good long while.
I think a lot of Westeners like to onder what life would be like in Japan and FT does an excellent job of capturing all the lovliness, mundane, strange and exciting for us, all in very well executed pictures too, I might add. You might come for the Engrish, but you'll stay for the Kit Kats.
29th October, 2009
"Roses r red,
Fried toast's tongue is blue,
he rocks the camera,
yup, it's true! :o)"
24th December, 2008
is sick as hell! =P
his pictures are amazing in that if it isent a picture of kit-kats its pretty ahhh inspiring. hes not afraid to go where other photographers would be. hes always coming up with something unique to shoot and theres always the occasional shot of his newest lenses. i wish i had his variety of photography but sadly my photostream is no where near as diverse as his.
i look to his photography as a source of inspiration for my own.
KEEP SHOOTING! = )"
18th July, 2008
- May 2006
- Somewhere in Washington
- Sendai, Japan
- I am:
- Male and Single
- Flying Through the Sun