fotofacade's photostream Pro User
Photos of fotofacade (3)
- Preston Bus Station - Iconic Architecture - an Archive of Images 711 photos, 63 members
- Diptic App 9,155 photos, 3,012 members
- Pevsner Photo Competition 217 photos, 18 members
- Your Best Shot 2010 19,272 photos, 23,584 members
- Best of HDR 954 photos, 95 members
- Photos taken with an Apple iPhone 634,950 photos, 31,488 members
- Building magazine on Flickr 5,143 photos, 246 members
- Heritage Open Days 136 photos, 24 members
- Temple Works (Leeds) 893 photos, 76 members
- Stop Motion And Time-Lapse 1,938 photos, 787 members
- Time-lapse Video's 1,603 photos, 553 members
- Travelling Moleskine: Around my world in 80 days 218 photos, 181 members
- Capturing the Quays 993 photos, 189 members
- Clayton and Bell Stained Glass 1,464 photos, 33 members
- Masters of HDR 5,338 photos, 245 members
- Flickr Commons 1,840 photos, 1,714 members
- Charles Rennie Mackintosh 1,157 photos, 174 members
- Home Rejuvenation 113 photos, 129 members
- Sextych! 81 photos, 93 members
- Arch Daily 108,559 photos, 6,268 members
- Flickr's Warm Lighting (Post 1- Comment on 2) 34,672 photos, 3,495 members
- Remembrance Day - Will reopen November 2013 3,279 photos, 599 members
- Interior Design 65,176 photos, 9,463 members
- ART DECO et MODERNISME à PARIS 2,023 photos, 1,095 members
- Gardening 365 (ish) 1,551 photos, 113 members
- Out Of Bounds (OOB) Creations 13,808 photos, 2,939 members
- Through the Viewfinder 59,728 photos, 7,098 members
- Rochdale 4,146 photos, 130 members
- Middleton, Manchester 956 photos, 77 members
- Flickr Friends of The Twentieth Century Society 10,626 photos, 470 members
- Masonic 4,728 photos, 735 members
- contraste hiver/été - winter/summer contrast 26 photos, 44 members
- domestic spaces/human traces 949 photos, 612 members
- Lightzone 4,767 photos, 459 members
- Pediments & Gables 3,399 photos, 142 members
- Photo-Graphic Design 18,964 photos, 3,428 members
- Graphic Designers Café 26,387 photos, 2,559 members
- "Art in the UK - British Fine Art & Fine Art Photography" 22,313 photos, 1,089 members
- Priceless 49,407 photos, 2,833 members
- Still Life Photography Selection (please read pool description) 8,802 photos, 11,050 members
- Still Life Images 21,423 photos, 1,715 members
- Murano Glass 422 photos, 162 members
- Minerals and rocks and fossils 18,034 photos, 2,000 members
- *The GLASS MENAGERIE* Art Glass Exhibition plsC2 3,168 photos, 855 members
- Pritzker Prize First Choice 4,201 photos, 1,335 members
- Classic Art portrait 9,876 photos, 1,764 members
- Sheila Na Gigs (And Seamus?) 308 photos, 43 members
- Interior Architecture 19,679 photos, 2,445 members
- Ghosts in British Churches 10 photos, 17 members
- LNR - UK 770 photos, 18 members
"What can I say in a foreign language ...
Andy is one of my first flickr-contacts and I can remember him and his photos all the time. He has a great eye for compostion in a professional and amazing way. You can feel and see his love to architecture, nature and details in every picture. Take a look at his stream and feast your eyes on his fantastic abitlity to take photos.
Thanks for sharing ..."
13th March, 2008
Martin Beek says:
"Once in a while one comes across photographers of conspicuous quality; one such is Andy Marshall (Fotofacade). I was first attracted to his architectural work; he has spent time examining his subject and this thorough knowledge is reflected in his terrific photography. Andy’s work is a very special addition to the burgeoning sets of architectural work now readily accessible upon this site.
Like all professionals Andy does not restrict himself to one subject, he can produce equally engaging work with human content. I thoroughly endorse Andy Marshall’s work, do take time to examine his work, you will be well rewarded."
17th January, 2007
Pete Sieger says:
"Andy Marshall (aka “fotofacade”) is a master of his craft -- something all of us in the “Flickr Community”, and beyond, are striving to achieve. Yet, he’s obviously not content, as in the few months that I’ve come to know him, he’s continually finding new ways of seeing, interpreting, documenting, and representing his subject matter.
Andy is both an artist and a technician. This is immediately evident in his work which is architecturally comprehensive -- spanning modern through historical periods (with a distinctly historical bent), and capturing a continuous spectrum of images from broad architectural contexts to the most finite and subtle detail. He’s also exploring “conceptual photography” -- see his “Iced Lips” at: www.flickr.com/ph... .
I was first drawn to Andy’s work upon discovering his “Remarkable it is: the floor at St. Mary…” ( www.flickr.com/ph... ). This image (as remarkable as the floor itself) interprets the subject matter in an artistic and technically intelligent way, rather than simply documenting it. It’s one of my Favorites.
I continue to explore Andy’s work on Flickr, on his web site ( www.fotofacade.com ), and his blog. He’s literally all over the place. Clearly, he’s having fun and creating photographic value."
18th December, 2006
"Since Andy Marshall first commented on one of my pictures, I could see from the outset that with only a few pictures posted on his Flickr photostream that he was something special. His quality of architectural images and HDR tones are sumptuous. On certain illustrations it's as if you want to reach out and touch the detail. It was interesting to see Andy start to develop and use the features of Flickr, within a very short period embrassed an audience for his quality work and soon notched up a series of Explore 500 Interestingness accolades. Photography maybe his profession, you can also tell by his love of the subject and the way he embraces other peoples work that it's with a passion. Andy is similar to most people on Flickr who share photographic skills and experience but some of his advice to myself has gone beyond the normal"
24th November, 2006
- Andy Marshall
- October 2006
- Architectural Photographer
- My Website