I am a "old lady" working on my fashion degree. lol
I love vintage, mid-century decor and art. I am one of those people who is blessed to be doing what I am so passionate about and that makes me so happy. Buying and selling vintage clothing and mid-century furniture is the best job.
As a fashion stylist I get to use all the elements I love, to create fashion work of art.
I am in the process of taking my store(Robyn Hood Vintage) to the e-commerece world so stay tuned.
- CHAIR FETISH 3,941 photos, 597 members
- STIG LINDBERG 168 photos, 64 members
- Danish Modern 3,918 photos, 724 members
- Mid-century modern ceramics & tableware 7,708 photos, 1,035 members
- MODERNISM 32,273 photos, 2,325 members
- modern living interiors 22,166 photos, 4,498 members
- The Twentieth Century and Contemporary House 15,882 photos, 1,926 members
- 1950's Lamps, Lampshades, & Lighting Fixtures 2,510 photos, 616 members
- Vintage Knoll 4 photos, 4 members
- Knoll furniture 224 photos, 65 members
- George Nelson 373 photos, 127 members
- Eames 3,166 photos, 1,023 members
- Fashion & Style 173,511 photos, 10,740 members
- Adventures in Blythe fashions! DIY! Handmade by you only! 13,890 photos, 1,899 members
- 1945 to 1973 Mid-Century, Modern Interiors 20,154 photos, 5,333 members
- Is this vintage? etsy vintage questions 461 photos, 281 members
- Fashion NOW! 18 photos, 288 members
RobynHood Vintage doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- July 2008
- Kent, USA
- I am:
- Fashion stylist & vintage dealer
- Robyn Hood Vintage