At Exodus, we know what makes us tick when it comes to holidays. It’s a desire shared by so many others. A yearning to visit new places and come home with a real sense of what they’re all about, as well as some amazing images to remind you of your experience.
This means delving into local traditions, cultures, cuisine, lifestyles – anything that contributes to its unique identity. At the same time, we always remember that we are only guests. So we travel courteously and respectfully, in smaller groups to minimise our impact, to ensure that every Exodus holiday is a beneficial experience for everyone involved.
This is a philosophy we take with us around the world, helping you reach some incredible destinations on 500 itineraries across over 90 separate countries. We also strive to provide as much flexibility and choice as we possibly can, making it simple for you to experience a very different holiday.
We've set up this Flickr page in the hope that we can bring Exodus fans together into one big group, allowing everyone who's ever been on an exodus trip to share their images and experiences with other, like-minded people. We'll be updating with plenty of our own shots from around the world and we'd love to see yours too!
Why not submit your best images to the exodus website community and WIN a fantastic photographic prize. Not only will your shots be seen by many more photographers and travellers, but you'll be elligible to win a prize too!
Go to the Exodus website and register for more information.
Photos of Exodus Travels - Reset your compass (1)
- Discover Cruises - Cruise fan photographs 409 photos, 20 members
- Cuba March 2009 13 photos, 11 members
- amalficoast2006 367 photos, 6 members
- Evia - Exodus Walking Trip 21st Oct 2007 42 photos, 3 members
- Namibia and Botswana Exodus Sept 2009 80 photos, 4 members
- TANZANIA...everything about...animals, landscapes, people, parks 19,433 photos, 779 members
- Travel Planet 43,538 photos, 1,937 members
- Intelligent Travel - National Geographic Traveler's blog 92,693 photos, 3,739 members
- World Photography - Public Photos - Traveling - Life 193,232 photos, 4,295 members
- The Arctic and Antarctic environment 6,134 photos, 523 members
- Dolomites 22,668 photos, 1,573 members
- Destination: Antarctica 11,102 photos, 501 members
- Egypt 44,503 photos, 5,698 members
- Egypt Photographers... 34,511 photos, 3,220 members
- visit the world - the travel guide 1,900,152 photos, 47,731 members
- An Awesome Shot! Invited Photos ONLY!! 369,514 photos, 50,393 members
- European Travel 119,290 photos, 4,600 members
- Lycian Activity Week - June 07 158 photos, 4 members
- La mia prima foto su Flickr - My first photo on Flickr 11,773 photos, 22,903 members
- Exodus Namibia 27/08/2005 37 photos, 4 members
- Mt Toubkal 3rd May 2009 58 photos, 14 members
- Jordan Cycling 13 photos, 3 members
- The World of Travel 294,669 photos, 5,460 members
- Outstanding Travel photos - only post images with >= 15 faves 6,853 photos, 3,141 members
- GEOGRAPHICAL + TRAVEL PHOTOLOGUES 38,573 photos, 1,613 members
- Travel Photography 2,072,296 photos, 83,035 members
- World Travels Adventures 9 photos, 4 members
- Adventure Travel Fun 17 photos, 5 members
- Adventure Travel 1,882 photos, 395 members
- Mont Blanc Highlights July 2006 55 photos, 5 members
- Exodus Anti-Atlas 99 photos, 3 members
- Nepal (Exodus 2008) 12 photos, 7 members
- Exodus Cycling Cuba December 2008 112 photos, 11 members
- Nepal Exodus April 2008 92 photos, 9 members
- Exodus Atlas Panorama Easter 2007 59 photos, 8 members
- Marrakech and High Atlas 2006 86 photos, 2 members
- Essential Peru 2008 0 photos, 3 members
- sri lanka exodus 07/08 106 photos, 9 members
- Visit to Jordan with Exodus 297 photos, 12 members
- Exodus Kenya/Tanzania Overland 24 photos, 7 members
- Rockin' in Morocco 229 photos, 4 members
Exodus Travels - Reset your compass doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- Exodus Travels
- September 2009
- I am:
- Adventure Travel
- Exodus Travels