The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Europe District provides planning, design, construction, environmental services, and project management to meet customer infrastructure requirements; engineering services supporting the Theater Security Cooperation Plan; and Field Force Engineering supporting contingency operations in the EUCOM and AFRICOM areas of responsibility.
While this is an open forum, it's also a family-friendly one, so please keep your comments and wall posts clean. In addition to keeping it family friendly, we ask that you follow our posting guidelines here. If you don't comply, your message will be removed.
- We do not allow graphic, obscene, explicit or racial comments or submissions, nor do we allow comments that are abusive, hateful or intended to defame anyone or any organization.
- We do not allow solicitations or advertisements. This includes promotion or endorsement of any financial, commercial or non-governmental agency. Similarly, we do not allow attempts to defame or defraud any financial, commercial or non-governmental agency.
- We do not allow comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity.
- You participate at your own risk, taking personal responsibility for your comments, your username and any information provided.
- For Official Use Only (FOUO), classified, pre-decisional, proprietary or business-sensitive information should never be discussed here. Don't post personnel lists, rosters, organization charts or directories.
Finally, the appearance of external links on this site does not constitute official endorsement on behalf of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers or Department of Defense. For more information, visit the DoD Social Media User Agreement
Follow us on:
Or visit our website at www.nau.usace.army.mil
- Armenia 5,670 photos, 637 members
- Military personnel 3,803 photos, 146 members
- World Machine 5,780 photos, 315 members
- International Veterans of Iraq and Afghanistan 3,684 photos, 573 members
- Estonia 21,769 photos, 1,425 members
- USA.gov - Official U.S. Government Photostreams 1,118 photos, 84 members
- Latvia 12,127 photos, 1,185 members
- Incirlik Life 24 photos, 7 members
- National Science and Engineering Week 129 photos, 5 members
- USAG Wiesbaden soldiers and families share your pictures here 66 photos, 6 members
- Wiesbaden, Germany 4,353 photos, 323 members
- Moldova 4,680 photos, 375 members
- Albania 9,159 photos, 621 members
- Golf - public group 32,754 photos, 3,413 members
- === The Israel Project === 73,203 photos, 3,415 members
- Architecture-Building & Construction 205,646 photos, 8,906 members
- Republic of Georgia/საქართველო 12,416 photos, 508 members
- Hard Hats 336 photos, 100 members
- Images FOR Africa (Read the Rules!) 16,916 photos, 1,100 members
- Canon EOS 50D (G-rated) 87,627 photos, 2,763 members
- Canon EOS 40D Users 481,158 photos, 17,461 members
- Green Buildings + Sustainable Communities 7,150 photos, 1,731 members
- Engineers 2,872 photos, 644 members
- Construction Zone 26,192 photos, 2,166 members
- Everyday Engineering 183 photos, 84 members
- CNN iReport 11,953 photos, 973 members
- United States Army in Europe 515 photos, 60 members
- North Atlantic Division - U.S. Army Corps of Engineers 2,685 photos, 11 members
- US Army Corps of Engineers 2,355 photos, 58 members
- U.S. European Command (EUCOM) 311 photos, 21 members
- Engineering in Europe 262 photos, 17 members
USACE Europe District doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Europe District
- January 2009
- Wiesbaden, Germany
- I am:
- Public Affairs