I am from Muskegon, Michigan and now live in Columbus, Ohio. I have photos from all over Michigan and the neighboring states. Now I am working on exploring a new part of the country.
I have started a Flickr group called Attractive Bank Buildings. The purpose is to show great bank buildings and former bank buildings that exist in nearly every town.
Michigan counties I've photographed
- Your Best Shot 2013 6,684 photos, 8,810 members
- Chicago Epigraphics 1,429 photos, 35 members
- Chicago theater buildings 159 photos, 32 members
- Fenced Friday 33,393 photos, 2,563 members
- DCist Photos 147,252 photos, 4,274 members
- It's Gone 1,886 photos, 108 members
- Turrets, Towers, and Cupolas in the U.S. 308 photos, 39 members
- Ottawa County, MI grave stones 77 photos, 3 members
- In a Park 5,419 photos, 561 members
- Columbus Ohio 26,945 photos, 1,460 members
- BEST OF THE BEST ::: GLOBAL 1,636 photos, 66 members
- One Bottle 19,127 photos, 4,587 members
- Apartments , Apartments , Apartments 3,011 photos, 299 members
- Vintage Signs of the Midwest (VSOTM) 1,460 photos, 114 members
- Missouri 48,113 photos, 1,212 members
- Glorious Skies 7,475 photos, 649 members
- Your Best Shot 2012 6,161 photos, 7,124 members
- Doors, Windows, and Steps 145,915 photos, 7,223 members
- Ste. Genevieve 175 photos, 37 members
- Departments of Public Safety (Dual Role Police/Fire Agencies) 1,022 photos, 86 members
- St. Louis 37,964 photos, 2,366 members
- Cape Girardeau 781 photos, 59 members
- Old Commercial Blocks 4,265 photos, 241 members
- Baltimore Architecture 1,103 photos, 72 members
- Sleepless in Chicago 1,445 photos, 275 members
- Streetsblog Chicago 2,377 photos, 125 members
- Dogs on Roofs 860 photos, 4,339 members
- ShiftN 737 photos, 66 members
- The Victorian aesthetic 1,252 photos, 37 members
- Wicker Park Fest 11 photos, 5 members
- bear lake michigan 90 photos, 11 members
- Great Lakes Bay Region, Michigan! 2,191 photos, 133 members
- redeyechicago 16,842 photos, 263 members
- Amtrak Pere Marquette 352 photos, 22 members
- flickr in full color 436,769 photos, 11,340 members
- Arborwiki.org 128 photos, 16 members
- Favorites: 20 25,052 photos, 6,321 members
- Michigan Highway M-22 678 photos, 172 members
- Blinkagain P1 A3 / sorry no children 252,724 photos, 13,664 members
- historic porches, gingerbread, woodwork, millwork, & scrollwork 7,053 photos, 540 members
- *r* SHIPPING HAMBURG & WORLDWIDE ***** 18,817 photos, 333 members
- Brush Park, Detroit 2,168 photos, 82 members
- Hewn & Hammered 3,742 photos, 427 members
- Mid-Century Modern 19,376 photos, 1,559 members
- Midwest Midcentury 636 photos, 52 members
- West Side of Chicago 3,333 photos, 46 members
- Mall Forensics 190 photos, 15 members
- In the Nick of Time (Timepieces only) 8,240 photos, 1,098 members
- Beautiful Capture 2,438,365 photos, 82,384 members
- Classic Lakers 1,941 photos, 83 members
"Brandon's photography, shows Michigan's wide range of history & architectural style.... homes, commercial buildings, church's, plus small towns & cities, that give his state it's unique flavor & sense of place. Brandon's travels documenting the state of Michigan & surrounding states, scouting for what makes a good photograph, is what makes his photostream so interesting to view. Brandon shows Michigan's natural beauty, also photographed in superb images. One needs passion & determination to capture so much ground with photographic flare & Brandon has done an amazing job doing just that!"
12th May, 2011
Cragin Spring says:
"Brandon (ER) is one person who works harder than most that I have seen on this site. Brandon really captures so much to every place he visits. From his home State of Michigan I have learned so much of counties, cities and small towns from him. Brandon don't only give you a "Great Shot", he gives you great information and history to most of his photo's. Not only Michigan, he captures Chicago, Indiana and many other things as well."
15th April, 2011
"Brandon's elegant photographs are a valuable historical record of Michigan and other states. They're always interesting in their own right, too -- well thought out and well executed. I wish I could take as many good photographs in a week as Brandon takes in a day."
17th February, 2011
Maryland Route 5 says:
"If you plan to visit Michigan for the first time and want to get a sneak peak at "The Wolverine State," don't buy a Frommer's or Fodor's travel guide-just look at Brandon's photostream-it'll tell you everything you need to know. He's captured his home state in a way that no one else could-it's masterful!"
11th May, 2010
"Brandon has a knack for capturing the essence of a place. One need not look further than Brandon's photostream for an in-depth look at the architectural heritage of Michigan, Chicago and parts unknown. Look deeply into his photos for great insight."
14th January, 2010
"Brandon's architectural photos are always something to enjoy. His pictures of long city blocks or a desolate main street bring back a pleasing sense of nostalgia, and as a builder with LEGO, I find these especially useful as for source of inspiration. Keep up the picture taking!"
5th November, 2009
Marty Hogan says:
"This photostream is such an honest view of Michigan. I always enjoy seeing through the eyes of Eridony and where he has been. I get a refreshed look of the cities and places that surround me!"
21st August, 2009
"Eridony.... the composer for a symphony of beautiful pictures and source of inspired insight and humor. This one guy helps in no small way to make my Flickr'ing experience great!"
23rd January, 2009
cmu chem prof says:
"I enjoy visiting Brandon's photostream because he lets me see so many neat architectural features of the cities and towns in Michigan, as well as elsewhere, that he visits. I have gotten good ideas for places to shoot from him, and I've found unique takes on some of the places that we've both shot. He also posts interesting historical views of some of these places, making a stop at chez Eridony all the more worthwhile."
22nd August, 2008
- Brandon Bartoszek
- January 2007
- Muskegon, MI
- Columbus, OH, USA
- I am:
- Male and Single
- Urban Planet Muskegon Forum