I am from Muskegon, Michigan and now live in Columbus, Ohio. I have photos from all over Michigan and the neighboring states. Now I am working on exploring a new part of the country.
I have started a Flickr group called Attractive Bank Buildings. The purpose is to show great bank buildings and former bank buildings that exist in nearly every town.
Michigan counties I've photographed
- Project Weather 141,148 photos, 36,704 members
- Your Best Shot 2013 11,683 photos, 15,158 members
- Chicago Epigraphics 1,451 photos, 39 members
- Chicago theater buildings 216 photos, 35 members
- Fenced Friday 35,482 photos, 2,607 members
- DCist Photos 149,818 photos, 4,310 members
- It's Gone 2,288 photos, 113 members
- Turrets, Towers, and Cupolas in the U.S. 324 photos, 40 members
- Ottawa County, MI grave stones 77 photos, 3 members
- In a Park 10,004 photos, 735 members
- Columbus Ohio 27,104 photos, 1,464 members
- BEST OF THE BEST ::: GLOBAL 1,872 photos, 65 members
- One Bottle 19,860 photos, 4,671 members
- Apartments , Apartments , Apartments 3,095 photos, 308 members
- Vintage Signs of the Midwest (VSOTM) 1,585 photos, 121 members
- Missouri 48,868 photos, 1,218 members
- Glorious Skies 7,509 photos, 651 members
- Your Best Shot 2012 6,103 photos, 6,993 members
- Doors, Windows, and Steps 149,700 photos, 7,257 members
- Ste. Genevieve 175 photos, 37 members
- Departments of Public Safety (Dual Role Police/Fire Agencies) 1,065 photos, 87 members
- St. Louis 38,662 photos, 2,391 members
- Cape Girardeau 798 photos, 59 members
- Old Commercial Blocks 4,325 photos, 243 members
- Baltimore Architecture 1,179 photos, 74 members
- Sleepless in Chicago 1,462 photos, 277 members
- Streetsblog Chicago 2,430 photos, 127 members
- Dogs on Roofs 866 photos, 4,995 members
- ShiftN 749 photos, 67 members
- The Victorian aesthetic 1,365 photos, 37 members
- Wicker Park Fest 11 photos, 5 members
- bear lake michigan 89 photos, 11 members
- Great Lakes Bay Region, Michigan! 2,255 photos, 132 members
- redeyechicago 17,295 photos, 263 members
- Amtrak Pere Marquette 366 photos, 22 members
- flickr in full color 459,311 photos, 11,601 members
- Arborwiki.org 129 photos, 16 members
- Favorites: 20 29,305 photos, 6,546 members
- Michigan Highway M-22 630 photos, 175 members
- Blinkagain P1 A3 New Challenge Churches (sorry no children) 269,605 photos, 14,485 members
- historic porches, gingerbread, woodwork, millwork, & scrollwork 7,055 photos, 542 members
- *r* SHIPPING HAMBURG & WORLDWIDE ***** 18,651 photos, 335 members
- Brush Park, Detroit 2,226 photos, 85 members
- Hewn & Hammered 3,412 photos, 427 members
- Mid-Century Modern 19,932 photos, 1,567 members
- Midwest Midcentury 640 photos, 52 members
- West Side of Chicago 3,302 photos, 48 members
- Mall Forensics 182 photos, 16 members
- In the Nick of Time (Timepieces only) 8,426 photos, 1,105 members
- Beautiful Capture 2,565,009 photos, 84,548 members
Cragin Spring says:
"Brandon (ER) is one person who works harder than most that I have seen on this site. Brandon really captures so much to every place he visits. From his home State of Michigan I have learned so much of counties, cities and small towns from him. Brandon don't only give you a "Great Shot", he gives you great information and history to most of his photo's. Not only Michigan, he captures Chicago, Indiana and many other things as well."
15th April, 2011
"Brandon's elegant photographs are a valuable historical record of Michigan and other states. They're always interesting in their own right, too -- well thought out and well executed. I wish I could take as many good photographs in a week as Brandon takes in a day."
17th February, 2011
Maryland Route 5 says:
"If you plan to visit Michigan for the first time and want to get a sneak peak at "The Wolverine State," don't buy a Frommer's or Fodor's travel guide-just look at Brandon's photostream-it'll tell you everything you need to know. He's captured his home state in a way that no one else could-it's masterful!"
11th May, 2010
"Brandon has a knack for capturing the essence of a place. One need not look further than Brandon's photostream for an in-depth look at the architectural heritage of Michigan, Chicago and parts unknown. Look deeply into his photos for great insight."
14th January, 2010
"Brandon's architectural photos are always something to enjoy. His pictures of long city blocks or a desolate main street bring back a pleasing sense of nostalgia, and as a builder with LEGO, I find these especially useful as for source of inspiration. Keep up the picture taking!"
5th November, 2009
Marty Hogan says:
"This photostream is such an honest view of Michigan. I always enjoy seeing through the eyes of Eridony and where he has been. I get a refreshed look of the cities and places that surround me!"
21st August, 2009
"Eridony.... the composer for a symphony of beautiful pictures and source of inspired insight and humor. This one guy helps in no small way to make my Flickr'ing experience great!"
23rd January, 2009
cmu chem prof says:
"I enjoy visiting Brandon's photostream because he lets me see so many neat architectural features of the cities and towns in Michigan, as well as elsewhere, that he visits. I have gotten good ideas for places to shoot from him, and I've found unique takes on some of the places that we've both shot. He also posts interesting historical views of some of these places, making a stop at chez Eridony all the more worthwhile."
22nd August, 2008
- Brandon Bartoszek
- January 2007
- Muskegon, MI
- Columbus, OH, USA
- I am:
- Male and Single
- Urban Planet Muskegon Forum