There are always two people in every picture: the photographer and the viewer. ~Ansel Adams
Sharanya rao photography by Sharanya is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
If you need any of my pictures pls write to me at sharanya at sharanyarao dot com
Stealing is not a good habit :)
Please dont add me as a contact if you have nothing to share.
Photos of ~ Panache (12)
- The Hipsters: Creative Hipstamatic photography 5,416 photos, 292 members
- Interior Styling 7,115 photos, 4,124 members
- canon photography 3,147,035 photos, 65,057 members
- Looking Into the Past 2,349 photos, 4,179 members
- Brushes Gallery – iPhone/iPad Art 47,410 photos, 4,328 members
- smooches the cow 4 photos, 7 members
- The "Eyes" Have It! (No Animals) 14,575 photos, 1,379 members
- Little Photographers - Photos Taken By Children 3,554 photos, 461 members
- Exquisite Bokehs 29,287 photos, 1,710 members
- Æ ARTISTIC EXPRESSION at Admin invitation (pls aw 1) 9,055 photos, 10,500 members
- bokeh 192,512 photos, 36,754 members
- Every day is Happy Bokeh Day ! 179,963 photos, 13,196 members
- Bokeh Of The Day 95,583 photos, 5,097 members
- Bokeh: Smooth & Silky 975,068 photos, 59,027 members
- HBW (bringing the blurry since '08) 20,458 photos, 2,413 members
- ☼pink | purple | green☼ 66,847 photos, 4,167 members
- Treat to the Eyes 1,167 photos, 337 members
- Best Of Macro World (Add 2 + Comment 2 (If Possible)) 1,434 photos, 380 members
- Diwali 2008 171 photos, 104 members
- !!!INDIA!!! 28,581 photos, 493 members
- Tamil Culture 1,192 photos, 95 members
- World Culture 78,938 photos, 3,454 members
- Madras Muffins 6,508 photos, 338 members
- 'COLORS OF INDIA' 4,145 photos, 1,401 members
- RETRATOS/PORTRAITS 92,950 photos, 4,846 members
- HUNGRY EYES 3,373 photos, 695 members
- ThePCA - The Photography Club of Ahmedabad 44,746 photos, 1,634 members
- The Better Photography Society 58,960 photos, 2,477 members
- Mumbai Weekend Shoot (MWS) 48,940 photos, 3,157 members
- Hairygits Elite Photo group ( P 1 / A 1 ) 32,734 photos, 3,839 members
- De-Satur-Days: Black & White Saturdays 3,163 photos, 392 members
- Streets in Colo(u)r 10,156 photos, 2,299 members
- Shoot A Cop! 1,400 photos, 292 members
- 365 Bokeh 8,941 photos, 463 members
- Q8 T h i n g s 7,680 photos, 1,291 members
- My Everyday Life 132,285 photos, 4,968 members
- A Beautiful ~ Moment 55,562 photos, 2,622 members
- Life is beautiful! 100,219 photos, 3,730 members
- Creative Tabletop Photography 243,440 photos, 19,892 members
- Reading List 1,856 photos, 597 members
- of books 7,447 photos, 787 members
- Reading 705 photos, 125 members
- All Things Literature 13,071 photos, 1,491 members
- Flickr 888 4,830 photos, 10,409 members
- Light Painting - The Real Deal 70,111 photos, 11,773 members
- your mind, your photos. 113,979 photos, 3,410 members
- Books and Magazines =D Join Icon Contest # 16 4,849 photos, 828 members
- Vision Quality Group (P1/F2/C2) 103,279 photos, 4,813 members
- Hey! I Read That Book! 923 photos, 192 members
- Bookcases 165 photos, 64 members
Mahen Simmha says:
"ಈ ಹುಡುಗಿ ಫೊಟೊ ತೆಗಿಯಕ್ಕೆ ಕ್ಯಾಮರ ಉಪಯೊಗಿಸಲ್ಲ.
ಅವಳ ಮನಸ್ಸನ್ನೆ ಹಾಳೇ ಮಾಡಿ ಮಾತಲ್ಲೇ ಚಿತ್ರ ಬಿಡಿಸ್ತಾಳೆ.
ಪಾರಿಜಾತದಲ್ಲಿ ಪ್ರಾತಃಕಾಲನ...ಕಾಫಿ ಹೂನಲ್ಲಿ ವಸಂತ ಕಾಲನ ಕಾಣ್ತಾಳೆ.
ಹುಡುಕಿನೋಡಿದ್ರೆ...ಅಮ್ಮನ ಸೆರಗುಹಿಡಿದು ನಿಂತ ಚಿಕ್ಕ ಹುಡುಗಿ ಕಣ್ಣಲ್ಲಿ ಅವಳೇ ಕಾಣ್ತಾಳೆ.
ಕಾಲಲ್ಲಿ ಇನ್ನು ಅದೇ ಚಿಕ್ಕ ಹುಡುಗಿಯ ಗೆಜ್ಜೆ ಸದ್ದು...
ಆದ್ರು ದೊಡ್ಡವಳ ಹಾಗಾಡ್ತಾಳೆ...
ಇವಳ ಬಗ್ಗೆ ನಿಮ್ಮ ಅಭಿಪ್ರಾಯನ...ಅವಳೇ ಮೂಡಿಸ್ತಾಳೆ...
ಆದ್ರೆ ಅವಳು ಬೇರೇನೆ ಇರ್ತಾಳೆ...
ಎಷ್ಟೇ ಹೊಸಬಳಾದ್ರು ಅಪರಿಚಿತ ಅನ್ನಸಲ್ಲ
ಇದು..ಇವಳು ನನಿಗೆ ಗೊತ್ತಿರೊ ಬಗೆ.
ಅವಳ ಹುಟ್ಟಿದ ಹಬ್ಬಕ್ಕೆ..ಈ ಎರಡು ಲೈನು
27th June, 2008
Dilip Muralidaran says:
"There is always something different that comes out of Sharanya's lenses. To have a contact like Sharanya on your flickr stream promises you variety, complexity and an aura of perspectives every single day. Just when you think you can stereo type a photographer on flickr for their work and call them some kind of a photographer you get to play dunce after looking at a completely different scale of images the following day, Sharanya is a classic example for this. If you think you figured out pretty much what she does and what she is good at, sadly you dont."
24th April, 2008
"You have not only a way with your camera but with words too.
May I label you ' Wordographer' ?"
1st January, 2008
"I travel miles and wake up at ungodly hours and then come up with a somewhat decent image while there is this person I know who can just wake up.. take a picture of a piece of cake and make it look amazing.
Seriously though, she has an amazingly creative eye that sees things that many of us totally miss. Its always a pleasure to go through her stream. There is always a steady stream of quality images posted on her stream which is an amazing feat in itself considering the frequency at which she posts. She is always learning and trying new things and she is always generous with comments and always taking the time to reply to others. Not to mention the words she puts together to go with her images. All that comes together to make her work sui generis.
Having known her personally, I can also tell you that she is truly beautiful, caring and a special person with a kick ass sense of humor always spreading and sharing her joie de vivre.
So heres to you Sharu! :)"
26th December, 2007
"I was just going thro' your earlier pictures and realized what a long way you've come, all on your own :)
Shar has such a neat eye for details in the most common things that you and I see everyday but might miss... your pictures are always a delight to see!
Keep on clicking pretty lady :D Cheers ~"
25th December, 2007
"Today I was going through photostream.. the really old ones.. 15 months back types..
It's great to notice the journey as a photographer that she has taken!
The photographs speak for themselves a lot more! The elements captured in the frames are more meaningful and truly worth appreciating. At times she is a poet, and other times a Visual poet. But there is definitely a lot pf poetry in her pics. The words to accompany the pics are wonderful..
The excitement to shoot everything is gone.. the desire to shoot something unique and in her own style is set in.
And its fortunate to see her pics in her own style!
Keep shooting from the heart!"
20th September, 2007
"one word.. marlu!!!! :) gejjae as i call her is one mental fotographer... jus keeeeeeeeps clickin.. and gets some really nice pics!!! :) notices things that most ppl dont.. n has a weakness for shootin... anywhere!!!!! :) keep clickin jae.. but remember to clean ur cam tooo!!!! :-)"
19th August, 2007
Unsung Traveler says:
"Finally got some time in hand to write a testimonial about my favorite photographer on flickr!
Panache is an excellent photographer with a great artistic mind and eye.
I love the simplicity in her photos … but then she totally takes me aback sometimes with the whole drama around a simple theme, which she manages to portray with so much ease.
Whether she is behind the camera or in front, you can see the energy and life in the pictures. .Her dedication to photography really inspires me .Way to go girl!!
It’s been a year since we have been sharing photographs. And she so totally justifies her SLR acquisition!!
Keep clicking and keep sharing!
Love and Hugs"
30th June, 2007
"~Panache,a caring soul, a cute friend who's never tired of learning and trying different aspects of photography. Someone who spends most of the time flickring and finds some beautiful images and shares it with all. She makes really nice table top images, especially flowers and still life. I wish her loads of great photography ahead. Keep the camera clicking Kapi :D"
4th June, 2007
Nish * says:
"Lovely Photographer (Pics and Looks)! Likes to try out new things with her cam! its always fun to see what will come next!
23rd May, 2007
- May 2006
- I am:
- Nothing great that i can brag abt
- The Story behind the picture