I'm a NYC street photographer from Western Pennsylvania, always looking for the Western Pennsylvania in NYC.
If you have no pictures in your photostream, you won't be a contact.
- Rain Rain Rain 3,562 photos, 311 members
- Urban - Photography 611,412 photos, 14,896 members
- The Portrait Group 2,961,581 photos, 161,609 members
- Friseurläden / Hairdresser/ Barber-shop 510 photos, 85 members
- SPNC - Year 6 216 photos, 141 members
- elegance in art, graphics and design 37,247 photos, 316 members
- RICOH GR Digital Monochrome 61,538 photos, 2,227 members
- Ricoh GR Digital - Monochrome Street Photograpy 741 photos, 117 members
- RICOH GR Digital II (GRD2) 47,133 photos, 2,163 members
- Ricoh GR Fans 169,806 photos, 5,405 members
- Ricoh GR / GRII APSC 99,256 photos, 5,191 members
- This is America 212,678 photos, 3,313 members
- Retratos blanco y negro. 1,227 photos, 143 members
- Indie Record Stores 3,070 photos, 241 members
- Williamsburg, Brooklyn (Old and New) 1,149 photos, 168 members
- Global Street Photography 19,025 photos, 1,420 members
- Bali Images 40,214 photos, 3,220 members
- SPNC - Year 5 - April #04 130 photos, 116 members
- SPNC - Year 5 - January #01 156 photos, 160 members
- Museum of Fine Arts, Boston 2,959 photos, 292 members
- iPhone 6, 5s, 5c, 5, iPhone 4s and 4 Photos 129,694 photos, 6,397 members
- 'SHADOW WORLD' 2,706 photos, 91 members
- MOMA Stairs 211 photos, 145 members
- Fluidr 71,808 photos, 1,200 members
- Scott Kelby Photowalk - Lower East Side 8 photos, 3 members
- I SHOOT PEOPLE 289,283 photos, 3,673 members
- Urban Still Life 682 photos, 853 members
- Effected Cameras 40,097 photos, 3,276 members
- we only come out at night 2,743 photos, 56 members
- Flushing - Main Street 1,188 photos, 35 members
- Cemeteries - Cementerios - Friedhoefe - Cimetières - Cimiteri 144,257 photos, 8,038 members
- Kelby Worldwide Photo Walk 2014 20,910 photos, 3,558 members
- The B&H Event Space 3,815 photos, 515 members
- New York City Based Photographers 4,737 photos, 110 members
- Fences 36,981 photos, 2,944 members
- MTA Metropolitan Transportation Authority (NYC) 3,482 photos, 202 members
- Leica M photography 311,801 photos, 9,505 members
- Jazz Age Lawn Party 2,899 photos, 106 members
- Lightroom 5 39,397 photos, 895 members
- Black and White American Style 543 photos, 25 members
- NYC Street Photography 114,457 photos, 4,612 members
- Best Flickr Colours 73,514 photos, 517 members
- Boston, Massachusetts 58,924 photos, 5,837 members
- City Skylines (Buildings,Cities) 369,325 photos, 18,975 members
- Leica M (Type 240) 24,452 photos, 1,165 members
- Street and Documentary 29,538 photos, 2,768 members
- The Leica Meet 59,631 photos, 1,344 members
- Manhattanhenge 2015 296 photos, 79 members
- Leica M/M-P/M-D (Type 240/262) 81,809 photos, 2,378 members
- Street Fight! 1,001 photos, 2,811 members
I love your streetphotography!
January 22nd, 2008
"I have spent a couple of weeks with Susan walking on the streets of Paris. Susan is not just a great woman but a great photographer ! The way she takes pictures is very interesting. Sin-Da"
July 21st, 2007
"Susan, Thanks for all the beautiful images. I'm really inspired by your portraits of people. Your work has movtivated me to get behind the lens more; and once I'm there do things differently. Thank you, Rich"
May 12th, 2007
Evren Sahin says:
" for me, she is a woman Winogrand in NYC..
a very talented street photographer.."
March 6th, 2007
"I Like the New York City's Perspective that comes from Susan's Pictures. It seems she has a unique taste of capturing whatever is happening in the city that never sleeps. We can really see NYC through her pictures. Keep up with the good work, Susan!"
September 22nd, 2006
Steve took it says:
"Susan takes you on a detailed, unique and personal tour of her New York City. Through her camera we see a locals-eye-view of the architecture, graffiti and people that make her city so colorful and fascinating. From her sets on benchwarmers and city people to her perspective on colors and textures within restaurants, lobbies and museums, it’s a cityscape many will never notice. But Susan captures every overlooked detail and transforms them into unforgettable images. It’s a New York you will be glad you visited."
January 14th, 2006
Rev. Santino says:
"Something is happening in the city.
Our photoreporter Susan is on the beat to capture anything we may have missed, freezing those moments for us to review.
Her service is huge, her eye is sharp and the titles are witty."
December 29th, 2005
Newell the Jewell says:
"Always enjoy seeing new work submitted to Flickr by SusanNYC. Had the utmost pleasure of meeting her in person and observing her technique firsthand. In addition to having a keen eye, Susan's a great conversationist, down to earth, and laugh out loud hysterical."
September 28th, 2005
"Susan_NYC has a gift for catching people (and places) in the city in their most open and unselfconscious moments. It's almost as if she lets us glimpse all of the things contained just under the surface of the people and places in NYC she photographs- qualities that are usually covered by a thin protective layer- and lets their vulnerability and humanity filter out."
May 26th, 2005
Derby City (Rachel Pace) says:
"Susan is a wonderful friend, teacher, hostess, guest and critic! She opens my eyes and has been for lots of years! Everything Scissors says is true. And she is confortable! She has a great inquisitive mind and excitedly shares her findings. I love to be with her in new places! Even before her flickr days, she flickr'd!
Thanks, Susan ~"
May 11th, 2005
Runs With Scissors says:
I must thank you for opening up what has become a vehicle for expression.
It wasn't enough for a close friend to get me to trust 'my eye' again.
It wasn't enough for the closest person to me to tell me it was okay to spend money I really didn't have because it was time to have a camera again.
It's not the time I spend or my effort capturing images that is so important.
It's was your generous invitations to examine your beloved camera closely, create an gmail account and lastly a Flickr account that has opened up a vechile that has allowed me pour all this into and travel in.
April 7th, 2005
- Susan Sermoneta
- December 2004
- McKeesport PA
- Manhattan (since '64), USA
- I am:
- Female and Single