Hello to my visual world.
I'm also on ƒb
A huge "thank you" to all of you for your visits & kind words.
"Thirst drove me down to the water where I drank the moon's reflection."
~Jalal-Uddin Rumi ~
Please note: All the images and or any original text in my flickr are the property of M'sheArt2 (that's me:)™M’sheArt~oOo~graphy and protected by U.S. and International copyright laws as authorized in § 512(c) of the U.S. Copyright Law.
Use of my photography and original titles without my expressed and written permission is illegal in any form or medium.
If you'd like to use one of my photographs I'd be flattered, please ask first.
™M'sheArtoGraphy & ™HeArtLights
All rights reserved © MsheArt2 2006-2012
“That woman speaks eighteen languages, and can't say 'No' in any of them.”
~ Dorothy Parker
- New Flickr Layout Sucks 798 photos, 1,815 members
- squared circle 131,947 photos, 8,393 members
- bokeh 191,521 photos, 31,539 members
- FLICKR NATURE 653,107 photos, 12,817 members
- social documentary photography 40,206 photos, 22,602 members
- Keep Calm and Carry On: Design Variations 554 photos, 608 members
- GMOFreefoodworld~sansOGM~Gentechnikfrei~NoQuieroTRANSGÉNICOS 4,364 photos, 520 members
- panoramas 215,489 photos, 26,383 members
- Night Lights 483,481 photos, 44,232 members
- Marine - (3 per day) 105,163 photos, 8,217 members
- Flickr's Epiphyllum bloom group 3,835 photos, 317 members
- Glitch Art 10,637 photos, 5,503 members
- Whatever the weather 282,124 photos, 19,750 members
- Birdshare 151,212 photos, 3,742 members
- archaeology and global history .. 3,689 photos, 340 members
- Celebrating Weird New York 12,241 photos, 2,084 members
- ❤4Art 0 photos, 1 member
- NestWatchers 1,437 photos, 285 members
- Minimalism 172,312 photos, 18,558 members
- Graffiti Archaeology 155,975 photos, 10,537 members
- Recipes to Share 32,641 photos, 10,788 members
- Cats of the World 78,666 photos, 13,877 members
- Shutter Sisters 385,535 photos, 12,244 members
- Street Life 245,974 photos, 7,245 members
- Occupy Rose Parade 2012 5 photos, 2 members
- the A team - RALLYING FOR AURELIA 372 photos, 98 members
- ~~fence friday~~(the original) 19,772 photos, 3,215 members
- The Blink of an Eye 2,052 photos, 3,048 members
- FlickrCentral 6,138,308 photos, 185,082 members
- New York City 569,225 photos, 37,140 members
- Field Guide: Birds of the World 145,451 photos, 15,892 members
- Birds birds birds birds! 113,146 photos, 12,793 members
- Birds of Eastern USA 6,238 photos, 227 members
- The X Project (for the quirky, the unusual and the plain weird) 269 photos, 45 members
- Color and Colors 1,154,444 photos, 41,954 members
- Vintage Avon Decanters Colognes & Accessories 413 photos, 18 members
- *Elite of Ultimate~Brilliant~Eye~Jewels* (Admin Invites Only) 262 photos, 44 members
- Flickr Bird Brigade 20,259 photos, 670 members
- Empty Seats 41,607 photos, 9,711 members
- Rocks and Stones 7,506 photos, 901 members
- The Light Fantastic 488,869 photos, 23,063 members
- upon that wishing star 10,002 photos, 1,353 members
- Minerals and rocks and fossils 18,101 photos, 1,997 members
- Apple 58,320 photos, 12,345 members
- LET'S CLEAN EXPLORE 38,156 photos, 1,453 members
- Wonders of Oxidation 40,013 photos, 7,838 members
- AGAINST THE WHITE 12,367 photos, 902 members
- picture poems *Flickr's Best-kept Secret* 41,609 photos, 1,925 members
- Squirrel Photography 21,869 photos, 3,994 members
- squirrels 65,594 photos, 9,784 members
26th February, 2011
"Mia is an original with an artistic eye and a tender heart,
I love her work, perspective and honest communication.
22nd September, 2011
Emma's fotos says:
"She's simply amazing, she's inspiring, original and kind.
Thank you, Mia :)"
7th December, 2010
"She is very creative, artistic, imaginative, passionate and unique!
She is not afraid to try different things or afraid to put
herself out there on a limb, she honest and generous.
She has great, perspective and great feeling for light and color.
A great eye for playing with different shapes.
I believe these are the traits of an artist.
I believe an artist is what she truly is!"
22nd November, 2010
"Mia is a compassionate human-being. She is profoundly passionate about life and has a wonderful wacky sense of humor, which I adore! She is an inspiration to many and shares herself generously through her images and kind words. M is a true artist that uses the camera as a paint brush and the world as her canvas. When she is in her element, amongst the elements, I imagine the spirit of a Greek nymph sitting near Mia’s shoulder …whispering to her the timeless stories about magic, light, and the secret life of flowers. She is a dear Heart-sister and friend~~~Jani~~~xxx~~~"
14th May, 2009
"I am really happy to have found a good friend in Mia. You are very special in many ways. Your imaginative and creative photography, personality and the affection you shower all make me happy.
you're a constant inspiration and support for me. I wish I see you atleast once and meet the real Mia. Thanks for your friendship all these days. Have a great time."
31st March, 2009
"You are a photographer of the highest level, your photos are wonderful. Draws attention to the color, sharpness and composition.
The world should thank their existence.
4th March, 2009
"I LOVE LOVE LOVE Mia's work!! She has a great eye for beauty in everything. She seems to tell a story through her pics, and I really like that.
She always leaves me helpful comments on ways to improve, I truly appreciate her honesty. I am so glad that I found her on Flickr!"
15th July, 2008
"Mia est une toute grande photographe et je suis tres heureux de l avoir rencontree sur flirck;
Sur son profil on peut lire de tres belles citations sur l amour.
Mia est une amoureuse passionnee de photos et cela se voit dans la qualite superlative de ses images,
son travail est immense elle excelle dans tous les domaines des macros a ses superbes couches de soleil,
sa grande passion produisent des images de toute beaute.
Merci Mia de nous preter tes yeux pour decouvrir les beautes qui nous entourent
Mia is a very great photographer and I am very happy to have encountered on the flirck;
On his profile can be read very beautiful citations on love.
Mia is a passionate love photos and it shows in the superlative quality of its images,
his work is immense it excels in all areas of macros has its beautiful layers of the sun,
his great passion produce images of great beauty.
Thank you Mia lend us your eyes to discover the beauty that surrounds us
Bruxelles juillet 2008"
7th July, 2008
Road Fun says:
"Cool, I get to write Mia's first testimonial! But wait, this isn't about me... Seriously, I really love Mia's work and I think anyone can see the great creativity she brings to her photography. She has a wonderful skill to conceptualize something and pull it off technically. Some of her recent very colorful, somewhat abstract, tuilp shots are ample demonstration. And her captions/comments are insightful and fun. Beyond her work she has really helped me and encouraged me and I consider her a great Flickr friend. Thanks for everything Mia!"
8th April, 2008
- March 2007
- GreekCanAmerican Boston
- Portsmouth, UK
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Visual Matters