elycefeliz's photostream Pro User
You are free to share photos I've posted on Flickr for non-commerical, nonprofit uses, as long as you attribute the work to "Elyce Feliz" in close proximity to the photo, and indicate that the work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License.
For online use I also request a link back to the photo's Flickr page.
Photos of elycefeliz (1)
- Feline Friends ! 9,559 photos, 571 members
- Yellow Doors and Gates 208 photos, 39 members
- My Stars! (New rules/New codes) 30,183 photos, 1,038 members
- FlickrNova 47,694 photos, 1,726 members
- Pictures of Ohio 5,660 photos, 51 members
- A World Of Close Up Photography (NO LIMITS) 3,409 photos, 119 members
- Cats UNLEAShED! 20,973 photos, 1,527 members
- Cincinnati; The Queen City 461 photos, 59 members
- American Foodies 1,710 photos, 61 members
- Gatos durmiendo- Sleeping cat 327 photos, 56 members
- Awesome Nature 352,931 photos, 11,102 members
- All Things ~*Earthy*~ 42,680 photos, 2,244 members
- Clifton, Cincinnati, Ohio 566 photos, 89 members
- Windows to History 953 photos, 72 members
- PicMonkey 22,164 photos, 1,776 members
- Beautiful Flower Fantastic Shot 66,849 photos, 2,255 members
- Windows across the world 3,843 photos, 191 members
- Beauty Up Above (Looking Up) 369 photos, 30 members
- The Rear Window - Focus on Windows 7,473 photos, 599 members
- Dogs, Puppies, Cats, Birds, Fish, Insects and Frogs. 14,153 photos, 657 members
- Bella Morte (Beautiful Death) 7,485 photos, 974 members
- Ding Dong the Witch is Dead 425 photos, 32 members
- Cemetery Wildlife 3,493 photos, 167 members
- Seasonal differences 2,845 photos, 156 members
- * "For the Love of Alpacas" 1,363 photos, 206 members
- Campus Squirrels 1,033 photos, 94 members
- memento mori. 74,990 photos, 8,487 members
- cemetary party 26,967 photos, 1,542 members
- Old Soldiers (rest in peace) 11,073 photos, 484 members
- Tombs & graves, tumbas y nichos 1,421 photos, 111 members
- Graves to Make You Laugh 794 photos, 227 members
- Grave Site Decorations (OFFERINGS) 6,936 photos, 392 members
- Cemetery Hands 1,079 photos, 86 members
- Descriptions, Depictions, & Historical sites / artifacts 6,375 photos, 120 members
- Adorable snoozing piles 296 photos, 40 members
- Mad Cats 5,094 photos, 405 members
- Female Cemetery Statues & Images - PLEASE READ THE RULES! 6,052 photos, 536 members
- Cemetery Architecture, Monuments, & Gravestones 13,864 photos, 373 members
- Cemeteries, Graveyards, Tombstones, and Mausoleums 14,999 photos, 700 members
- Weeping Willow Headstones 231 photos, 21 members
- Grave portraits 842 photos, 35 members
- Cemetery Hearts 572 photos, 29 members
- STRANGE NAMES indeed...most peculiar mama-roll! 509 photos, 114 members
- Cemetery Animals 2,662 photos, 107 members
- Autumn in the Graveyard 6,296 photos, 603 members
- Ozymandias 8,719 photos, 534 members
- CincyVoices 1,174 photos, 62 members
- Neglected Cincinnati 368 photos, 49 members
- Secret Cincinnati 414 photos, 54 members
- Cincinnati Artists 360 photos, 39 members
biedk - busy again says:
"Elyse is one of the Flickr members that really shows us their world. Now I know what a lot of Cincinnati looks like. And she shows us her personal world too, her books, movies, the fine things she makes, the sky above. But what I enjoy the most is her cat pics! Cute, cuddly, lovable critters! The shots are so adorable whether the cats are sleeping, playing, drinking water from a full size bowl or having a nice time in the sink! Elyse is a very nice person too, so I am very glad to have her as my Flicks friend"
20th October, 2008
"I think Elyce's cats have plans to dominate the world, but for the time being it's nice to see them captured in such great way: they always make me smile, laugh or awe.
Elyce's book reports always make me wish to run to the nearest bookshop, her city/landscapes/cemeteries shots are not just beautiful but also refined by interesting pieces of information, news and history, and I adore her 100strangers project, because she is able to capture not only great faces but also great stories, in an amazing journey through all these lives we cross every day without thinking about.
I also truly admire Elyce's strong commitment in defending her ideas and values in this age of trouble and change.
I am grateful to have met her on Flickr because it's not just great fun to share our photos together: she also teaches me a lot, helping me to become a better person every single day."
19th October, 2008
"Elyce Feliz is a spiritual, creative artist, full of passion, who is always trying to make the world a better, safer, cleaner place. Hanging out with her on flickr is engaging and fun. She is constantly charging ahead — using her art to address the planet's problems. She'll challenge you to think and act—but also to laugh! In the pictures of her life in the WOF (World Outside Flickr), you can see on the faces of her friends that they feel the same way too. Elyce, Laura, Birgitte and I are the founding members of the Blue Tongue Ladies Group (it's a long story.....). In fact, Elyce may be the President. I am very blessed to have met Elyce and have her for a friend!"
19th October, 2008
- August 2006