Photos of Duncan_Smith (9)
- Commuting WITHOUT a car 19,644 photos, 690 members
- Amazing iPhoneography 230,002 photos, 14,855 members
- RazorLAB 137 photos, 12 members
- Raspberry Pi 1,818 photos, 422 members
- ITALIA 178,952 photos, 5,124 members
- this is not a glove 513 photos, 129 members
- THE IMPOSSIBLE PROJECT 104,373 photos, 7,648 members
- The Impossible Project Film Manipulation 677 photos, 486 members
- Hipstamatic Scotland 1,341 photos, 128 members
- Arduino 3,479 photos, 907 members
- iPhone Screenshots 2,195 photos, 684 members
- National Cycle Network 5,091 photos, 476 members
- Bicycle Commuter 36,078 photos, 3,456 members
- Cycling in Scotland 1,258 photos, 105 members
- Scotland's Big Freeze 419 photos, 44 members
- Rubbish Britain 3,818 photos, 260 members
- Cycling in Edinburgh 3,652 photos, 227 members
- Barriers to Cycling in Edinburgh 343 photos, 28 members
- Incredibooth 172 photos, 75 members
- Square 16,080 photos, 534 members
- the lone glove 942 photos, 38 members
- Hipstamatic 272,202 photos, 16,393 members
- Chasing The Light 2,286 photos, 152 members
- coffee addicts 19,825 photos, 3,639 members
- Onirism 1,625 photos, 539 members
- Cromarty 757 photos, 41 members
- The Wandering Tesco Trolley 59 photos, 7 members
- Dynamic Auto Painter 1,908 photos, 238 members
- This Golden Scottish Autumn 87 photos, 10 members
- Maritime Abstract Gallery 183 photos, 92 members
- Crazy for Camping! 9,623 photos, 2,174 members
- South Queensferry 482 photos, 51 members
- Backpacking U.K. 669 photos, 51 members
- Wild Camping UK 1,184 photos, 213 members
- What's In Your Bag? [but NOT camera bags] 12,799 photos, 25,176 members
- Camping UK 4,531 photos, 487 members
- Ricoh GX200 23,873 photos, 932 members
- LEE Filters 23,111 photos, 2,266 members
- Abandoned Trolley Project 414 photos, 81 members
- Abandoned Trollies 378 photos, 61 members
- Rotting Piers 84 photos, 23 members
- Topaz Software 96,788 photos, 5,378 members
- Photos taken with an Apple iPhone 635,216 photos, 31,487 members
- The Lone Tree 1,718 photos, 357 members
- Ullapool, Lochbroom and Coigach 4,246 photos, 361 members
- shopping cart hero 244 photos, 43 members
- Photos Without A Rabbit 19,860 photos, 832 members
- 6x6. 199,514 photos, 6,001 members
- The Coffee Cup 17,371 photos, 5,961 members
- Fuji Transfers 279 photos, 162 members
"Quite probably my favourite flickr photographer, Duncan is the one photographer whose photos I see and wish I'd taken them, more often than any other person. His sunsets and sunrises are of stunning quality. And as an extra string to his bow, when he uses HDR you can't tell he's used HDR."
21st February, 2007
I met him on www.flickr.com explore.
The last time I was in Scotland was in the 70's & 80's.
I am glad to found him, so that I can visit Scotland without leaving my home.
His master pieces are of supber quality if not excellence.
I am totally impress & encourage you to network with him more....
I appreciate your everything......"
19th February, 2007
NJS Photo says:
"I figured it was about time I wrote a testimonial about Duncan (after marking so many of his photos as faves!). I can categorically state that when new images are displayed by my contacts, Duncan's are the ones I look at first. His portrayals of Scotland are almost ethereal, he is truly at one with the art of long exposure.
Oh, and he has a thing for photographing shopping trolleys? Yeah, never worked that one out myself either..."
27th January, 2007
KF 红相机 says:
"Duncan is a master landscape photographer and munro bagger! His pictures demonstrate not any fancy photoshopping, but his pure skills as a photographer. His work should be an example to us all! (Esp. photoshop mad peeps like me! :D)"
14th May, 2006
- Duncan Smith
- September 2005
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Also on pbase