dottie angel's photostream Pro User
my name is Tif and i am a Brit misplaced abroad...
***please do not use my pictures without permission or add them to your own photostream...
if i cannot see your photostream or your avatar then i will assume you are not playing fair and i will block you***
i am happiest spending time with Miss Ethel, my trusty sewing machine, surrounded by 'used' dog, little olive and various other creatures: some furry, a few with wings, and one with a shell and of course my man and four children...in no particular order ;)
you can find me twittering about it here
i can also be found rambling on my blog about day to day life
or perhaps you may care to visit my store for 'handcrafted goodness' with a vintage vibe...
i am most delighted to be the next featured artist in The Suitcase Series by UPPERCASE this peachy book will be published early summer 2011
- making everyday beautiful 6,630 photos, 676 members
- Homespun Style Collection 673 photos, 44 members
- UPPERCASE florals 1,197 photos, 200 members
- one loop ahead 103 photos, 24 members
- wood & wool stool x-mas tree 140 photos, 18 members
- Dottie's Dearies 214 photos, 10 members
- Tiny Treasures 16,267 photos, 1,427 members
- Interior Styling 7,241 photos, 4,069 members
- Flea Market Style 1,763 photos, 860 members
- hyggelig happy 12,448 photos, 518 members
- Art Wall 677 photos, 239 members
- sfgirlbybay 16,622 photos, 1,094 members
- Bench Monday 17,209 photos, 3,919 members
- There's No Place Like Here 6,438 photos, 1,996 members
- Joyful Little Things 20,118 photos, 941 members
"I have a confession: I have a bit of 'healthy obsession' with Tif and her wonderfully magical imagination. Her delightful ramblings and terribly inspiring Flickr feed are an 'infinite pot of gold' and creative goodness. Everytime I seem to be low on 'creativity juice' I hop over to Tif's Empire and like magic! I have buckets upon buckets of 'creativity juice'. In fact, (and this is the truly sad state of my 'healthy obsession') whenever I'm at a loss of what to say for various things, I find myself thinking, 'What would Tif say?'. Likewise, if I'm just sitting around, 'casting about' and trying to figure out what I should do, I think, 'What would Tif do?' and I am up until forever doing things. Tif, or as I like to think of her, the 'Miracle worker' has such an inspiring everything, and whenever I see a cutesy crocheted 'patch of wonder' or a little vintage whatnot, I immediately think 'Oh, that's Tif all over.' I truly truly laugh aloud at her stories and drool over her pictures, so much as that it sometimes prompts people to enquire after my health. So, hallelujah for Tif! The big round earth would consist of a much smaller bucket of 'creativity juice' without her. She's most definitely an 'egg of the best kind'."
3rd January, 2010
- February 2007
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- dottie angel