Seattle-based portrait and event photographer who happens to be an animator in the game industry during the day.
I share mostly fun photos and personal projects here on Flickr. You can see more of my professional work on my portfolio site.
Find out more about me here.
Everything in my photostream is copyrighted to me and only me unless otherwise noted. You need my permission to use my work, and I'm generally pretty accommodating. You just need to ask nicely. Or pay me. ;)
- Unclutterer Workspaces 3,173 photos, 4,662 members
- LumiQuest 986 photos, 780 members
- Dockyard Derby Dames Photography 174 photos, 12 members
- Life In LoFi: iPhoneography 186,846 photos, 4,853 members
- Flickr for iPhone 12,275 photos, 2,141 members
- 1000 Words by We Are Juxt 10,477 photos, 399 members
- Golden Gardens: These Trees are Awesome 50 photos, 9 members
- Nikon D600 CLUB 56,064 photos, 5,116 members
- Nikon AF-S 28mm f/1.8G 2,370 photos, 587 members
- Nikon D600 28,837 photos, 1,591 members
- Seattle Star 30 photos, 14 members
- WE AND THE COLOR - Graphic Design Photography Illustrations Art 5,145 photos, 593 members
- Adobe® Ideas for iPhone, iPod, iPad 2,188 photos, 412 members
- 'RoidWeek 2012 3,376 photos, 1,131 members
- The Brenizer Method 4,878 photos, 3,561 members
- Amazing iPhoneography 239,196 photos, 15,181 members
- Seattle Star (Members) 33 photos, 6 members
- Through the Lens of an iPhone 31,382 photos, 7,521 members
- Canon AE1 37,644 photos, 3,525 members
- Lomographic Society International 138,500 photos, 4,017 members
- Diptic App 9,231 photos, 3,006 members
- Instant Cats 1,971 photos, 314 members
- Stranger Photos 127,740 photos, 2,959 members
- Macintosh 56,952 photos, 18,658 members
- Hipstamatic - Hipstamatic Photography - HipstaWe 20,288 photos, 570 members
- 100 Strangers 35,721 photos, 8,985 members
- Snapseed Photo Share 34,754 photos, 2,437 members
- KING 5 42 photos, 15 members
- My Green Lake 924 photos, 85 members
- filmspiration 23,058 photos, 1,165 members
- Objective Scenes 3,325 photos, 224 members
- Portrait by The Impossible Project 3,994 photos, 895 members
- Fstoppers 40,442 photos, 3,936 members
- Think Tank Photo - Official 593 photos, 2,139 members
- lightenupandshoot 9,162 photos, 909 members
- The Film Fanciers’ Guild 186,189 photos, 5,661 members
- Impossible Project PX680 film 7,936 photos, 768 members
- HCSP (Hardcore Street Photography) 2,799 photos, 52,047 members
- Pro Corner: Semi-Pro and Professional Photography / Photographer 292,450 photos, 18,858 members
- Twestival Seattle 175 photos, 15 members
- BorrowLenses.com 3,125 photos, 533 members
- Portraiture 605,060 photos, 24,817 members
- B&H Photo 38,110 photos, 6,054 members
- TheFlashBus 633 photos, 843 members
- Pac NW Roller Derby Photographers 53 photos, 10 members
- The Saturdays of 2011 617 photos, 170 members
- Help-Portrait Seattle 192 photos, 47 members
- Help-Portrait 963 photos, 496 members
- Tilted Thunder Rail Birds Banked Track Roller Derby 372 photos, 14 members
- South Lake Union 1,466 photos, 92 members
"Danny is wonderful to work with, and extremely talented! He is always an inspiration to me."
19th September, 2007
"Dan the man is a natural. Check his mad skills!"
7th July, 2007
"Danny is and has always been a center of energy for those around him. No matter what you're doing or what you're mood, things always improve when he's around. He finds a way to squeeze every last drop of enjoyment out of anything he does and if you're lucky you'll be along for the ride!"
15th June, 2007
jon madison says:
11th December, 2006
"The love affair between Danny and the camera is a mutual one. Danny loves the camera, as is obvious from all his shots (yes, I enjoy his photostream more than most). The camera also loves Danny, which I experienced in an improvised studio setting a while back."
7th December, 2006
"Poo can fire off 200 amazing photos while eating dinner AND holding down his end of a conversation. I think he has eyes in the back of his head -- and his ears, neck, and probably toes. That or he's just a genius. Maybe both."
22nd November, 2006
Rasmus Rasmussen says:
"I don't know how he does it, but Danny always manages to inspire me. Maybe it's his not-so-self-important approach to shooting and developing images. There's always humor in there, and he is without a doubt a master of the self-portrait genre."
27th October, 2006
"danny has a way of taking pictures of greater seattle from every possible angle, colour and mood possible. some days wide, some days close up, no days that are boring in his world."
29th June, 2006
- Danny Ngan
- July 2004
- Seattle, WA
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Animator, Photographer
- About Me