I'm quebecois, french canadian from the province of Québec. I currently work as a software developer.
I've been interested in photography since around May 2006. Aside from that I'm an history junky. I like history, but I have a particular interest in the French late medieval, renaissance and classical periods.
I also enjoy reading all sorts of novels and bandes-dessinées (franco-belgian comics), as well as watching movies.
My favorite websites are Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, Flickr, of course, and IMDb. I also spend a lot of time on MSDN for fun and profit.
If you wish to contact me, please do so at firstname.lastname@example.org.
create your own visited countries map
Visited 16 states (32%) - Create your own visited map of The United States
- Bungie 189 photos, 20 members
- Montreal 93,611 photos, 4,114 members
- The Best Photo You've Ever Taken 329 photos, 648 members
- bits and stirrups 565 photos, 69 members
- 2008-Your Single Best Shot 144 photos, 312 members
- FRANCE MEDIEVALE 16,124 photos, 682 members
- La Pucelle 1,011 photos, 999 members
- 2007-Your Single Best Photo 27 photos, 367 members
- Intelligent Travel - National Geographic Traveler's blog 84,419 photos, 3,694 members
- Quebec's Cathedrals & Churches 3,068 photos, 175 members
- The Blue Hour (please read rules) 18,669 photos, 2,203 members
- !QC.4 - Architecture du Québec 2,072 photos, 419 members
- French Cultural Heritage 18,009 photos, 814 members
- 2006-Your Single Best Photo 71 photos, 279 members
- !QC.5 - Lieux historiques nationaux du Québec/Historic Sites 101 photos, 136 members
- Safari Photos du Suroît 756 photos, 41 members
- Joan of Arc - Maid of Orleans 300 photos, 109 members
- Equestrians / Statues Equestres 2,142 photos, 431 members
- 2005-Your Single Best Photo 1,394 photos, 2,036 members
Djof doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- Etienne Boucher
- December 2005
- Dorval, Canada
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- etienne [at] novat.qc.ca