I'm quebecois, french canadian from the province of Québec. I currently work as a software developer.
I've been interested in photography since around May 2006. Aside from that I'm an history junky. I like history, but I have a particular interest in the French late medieval, renaissance and classical periods.
I also enjoy reading all sorts of novels and bandes-dessinées (franco-belgian comics), as well as watching movies.
My favorite websites are Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, Flickr, of course, and IMDb. I also spend a lot of time on MSDN for fun and profit.
If you wish to contact me, please do so at email@example.com.
create your own visited countries map
- The Aviation Museum 71,629 photos, 2,533 members
- Warbirds 78,801 photos, 2,713 members
- Bungie 193 photos, 23 members
- Montreal 97,004 photos, 4,199 members
- The Best Photo You've Ever Taken 320 photos, 640 members
- bits and stirrups 562 photos, 69 members
- 2008-Your Single Best Shot 141 photos, 310 members
- FRANCE MEDIEVALE 18,411 photos, 708 members
- La Pucelle 1,027 photos, 1,024 members
- 2007-Your Single Best Photo 27 photos, 361 members
- Intelligent Travel - National Geographic Traveler's blog 92,865 photos, 3,738 members
- Quebec's Cathedrals & Churches 3,388 photos, 187 members
- The Blue Hour (please read rules) 22,184 photos, 2,445 members
- !QC.4 - Architecture du Québec 2,072 photos, 425 members
- French Cultural Heritage 19,126 photos, 832 members
- 2006-Your Single Best Photo 71 photos, 276 members
- !QC.5 - Lieux historiques nationaux du Québec/Historic Sites 101 photos, 137 members
- Safari Photos du Suroît 766 photos, 41 members
- Joan of Arc - Maid of Orleans 304 photos, 111 members
- Equestrians / Statues Equestres 2,221 photos, 436 members
- 2005-Your Single Best Photo 1,384 photos, 2,028 members
Djof doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- December 2005
- I am:
- Male and Single
- etienne [at] novat.qc.ca