I'm quebecois, french canadian from the province of Québec. I currently work as a software developer.
I've been interested in photography since around May 2006. Aside from that I'm an history junky. I like history, but I have a particular interest in the French late medieval, renaissance and classical periods.
I also enjoy reading all sorts of novels and bandes-dessinées (franco-belgian comics), as well as watching movies.
My favorite websites are Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, Flickr, of course, and IMDb. I also spend a lot of time on MSDN for fun and profit.
If you wish to contact me, please do so at firstname.lastname@example.org.
create your own visited countries map
- The Aviation Museum 72,564 photos, 2,579 members
- Warbirds 79,658 photos, 2,751 members
- Bungie 194 photos, 24 members
- Montreal 98,482 photos, 4,239 members
- The Best Photo You've Ever Taken 320 photos, 636 members
- bits and stirrups 564 photos, 70 members
- 2008-Your Single Best Shot 142 photos, 309 members
- FRANCE MEDIEVALE 19,062 photos, 715 members
- La Pucelle 1,039 photos, 1,044 members
- 2007-Your Single Best Photo 28 photos, 357 members
- Intelligent Travel - National Geographic Traveler's blog 97,098 photos, 3,776 members
- Quebec's Cathedrals & Churches 3,560 photos, 196 members
- The Blue Hour (please read rules) 24,515 photos, 2,619 members
- !QC.4 - Architecture du Québec 2,068 photos, 424 members
- French Cultural Heritage 19,710 photos, 836 members
- 2006-Your Single Best Photo 71 photos, 276 members
- !QC.5 - Lieux historiques nationaux du Québec/Historic Sites 101 photos, 133 members
- Safari Photos du Suroît 765 photos, 40 members
- Joan of Arc - Maid of Orleans 308 photos, 111 members
- Equestrians / Statues Equestres 2,234 photos, 437 members
- 2005-Your Single Best Photo 1,383 photos, 2,022 members
Djof doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- December 2005
- I am:
- Male and Single
- etienne [at] novat.qc.ca