I am an amateur underwater and nature photographer in every sense of the word and enjoy taking pictures as one of my hobbies. I am a contributor of Asian Diver Magazine. About Jenny Huang
© All rights reserved by Jenny Huang u/w photography. com
If you want to use my photos,please contact me.
I am sorry if I don't add you as a contact, my time prevents me from doing so..and if you have no contacts, images or profile and fave loads of my pictures I will block you, my images was stolen through this way and can't take the risk again, sorry.
Make A Difference | Get web stickers
My fave u/w Forum:
visited 35 states (15.5%)Create your own visited map of The World or Best time to visit Polanco
(U/W Nexus housing + INONZ240 dual strobes)
Nikon AF-S Micro Nikkor 60mm F2.8G ED (underwater)
Nikon AF-S VR Micro 105mm F2.8G IF-ED (underwater)
Nikkor ED 16~35mmvr F2.8G
Nikon AF-S VR Zoom Nikkor ED 70～200mm F2.8G
Nikon AF Nikkor 85mm F1.4D
Tokina Zoom fisheye 10-17mm(underwater)
Nikon AF-S 24mmf1.4
Nikon AF-S 35mmf1.4
My Underwater Photographer Friends from Taiwan
(1) Hung & Pan
Photos of JennyHuang (6)
- Nikon D4 Professionals 25,079 photos, 1,082 members
- Portraits of Planet Ocean 3,573 photos, 171 members
- Nikon D4 DSLR 11,076 photos, 823 members
- NIKON D4 ● PUSHING THE LIMITS 8,946 photos, 583 members
- Birds birds birds birds! 138,304 photos, 15,226 members
- Birds Photos 1,245,581 photos, 51,129 members
- Nikon D800/D800E CLUB 62,403 photos, 2,306 members
- Nikon D800/D800E Users 29,218 photos, 945 members
- Nikon AF-S 35mm f/1.4G 4,069 photos, 764 members
- Nikon D800 Users Group 184,086 photos, 10,065 members
- Frogfish Photography - underwater images 37,099 photos, 1,145 members
- Whales & Dolphins Underwater 292 photos, 59 members
- DIVE Thailand 195 photos, 124 members
- Underwater Wide Angle Macro 128 photos, 30 members
- SCUBACQUEANDO 6,967 photos, 429 members
- Flickr Diamond - Invited Photos ONLY 114,702 photos, 21,904 members
- Eclipses 2,111 photos, 700 members
- * NuDI LoVERS * 5,578 photos, 317 members
- EXPLORE WINNERS OF THE WORLD [ Post 1 - 4 Awards ] 12,264 photos, 2,037 members
- DCView同好會 42,407 photos, 894 members
- 心台灣 Heart of Taiwan 24,782 photos, 767 members
- Taiwan Walker 散步@台灣 (Post 1 Award 3) 155,868 photos, 6,846 members
- 台灣全記錄 12,881 photos, 302 members
- Taiwan Images 台灣映像 46,089 photos, 1,229 members
- Add ♥ Dreamreload 意慾蔓延 45,804 photos, 1,692 members
- bokeh 192,635 photos, 37,081 members
- BOKEH - for the common folk 191,678 photos, 8,504 members
- Bokeh Of The Day 96,264 photos, 5,122 members
- Kris Kros Contacts 133,353 photos, 4,117 members
- SHARKS AROUND THE WORLD COIS 1,168 photos, 290 members
- Feathers+Beaks=Birds (P2 / C2) 120,914 photos, 6,706 members
- Galapagos Underwater 126 photos, 59 members
- Thailand Underwater 23 photos, 9 members
- Nudibranchs and sea slugs COIS 11,338 photos, 395 members
- Filefish / Monacanthidae ONLY 718 photos, 71 members
- Everything About The Sea 30,458 photos, 2,760 members
- FiNS Group 52,237 photos, 1,459 members
- Dragon Gold Award " The Best Of Flickr " 517,805 photos, 25,461 members
- RAJA AMPAT UNDERWATER 150 photos, 22 members
- Best viewed on black 1,358 photos, 227 members
- NIKKON D700 users 69,079 photos, 2,318 members
- Nikon f/2.8 & f/1.4 39,604 photos, 1,532 members
- Whale Trackers 590 photos, 125 members
- Aurora (Borealis and Australis) 13,668 photos, 3,392 members
- Wet 'n' Wild - Women's Underwater Photography Group 889 photos, 110 members
- Every day is Happy Bokeh Day ! 180,335 photos, 13,211 members
- The Unforgettable Pictures ~ Post 1, Comment 3 ~ NEW RULES!! 256,940 photos, 30,247 members
- Flickr Frappucino 1,764 photos, 345 members
- Nikon HDR 123,626 photos, 6,356 members
- Nikon FX 45,989 photos, 1,396 members
"I really don't know Jenny but feel she deserves another testimonial for her outstanding undersea photos & the life therein. Not only are her photos exceptionally sharp, but she's made them possible to see in original format size. Not that I have any idea of copying her photos but by allowing them to be seen so large, it's possible to study them & see each detail. For someone like me who'll never get a chance to see this world, it's as close as I can get to seeing the wonders there are through her eyes. Thank you, Jenny!!"
28th January, 2012
"When I look at Jenny's photostream, it makes me uncomfortable, itching with travel envy. I tried not to look but they are so irresistibly pretty, both above the ground and down under water. Oh, and I also envy her photo gear."
21st January, 2009
Ken Bondy says:
"Jenny's underwater photos have everything - they are technically and artistically magnificent. Her range is amazing, macro, wide-angle, fish, they are all outstanding. She claims to be an amateur, but her work is as good as any professional in the business."
11th January, 2009
"I stumble upon jenny by chance, and she has always been inspiring me to keep trying to get better photos and travelling to the many majastic places that she have been.
Great works Jenny! Keep it coming! :D"
10th December, 2008
"Love your works at the new Asian Diver magazine"
8th June, 2008
6th January, 2008
"Always eagerly awaiting to see new pics from Jenny all the time."
10th November, 2007
"Jenny's photostream is one of the reasons that Flickr is such an addictive pastime.... the images here are a perfect combination of really beautiful subject matter and great techincal photographic skill all created by one with the soul (and eye) of a true artist.
Thank you for sharing your work with us on Flickr!
I urge you to take a careful look through this photostream... these is so much to see here, both to delight you and indeed to challenge you to greater efforts in your own works... but be warned... these picture are addictive!"
10th November, 2007
"Jenny is such a wonderful cheerful & talented individual, she is open and willing to share. I had a rare and fortunate opportunity to dive and learn photography from her in a short trip and I must say I benefit from every minute of it. Every pictures from her suprises me ! Jenny, you are fantastic ! I look forward to dive with you & CC again in the near future !"
17th September, 2007
Mattjr -photo says:
"Jenny is simply Mother Nature. Her pictures are so beautiful and fairy."
13th September, 2007
Watari Goro 渡五郎 says:
"Jenny says she's an amateur, but that says nothing about her talent and skills as nature photographer. Amateur, only in that she doesn't do this as a full time career, but as a personal interest. The technical quality and beauty of her images are all professional caliber!
Her series of underwater captures of a trip to the Komodo Islands is a perfect example of how she skillfully combines the naturists' "documentarian" style with her own artistic flare for some truly unique and breathtaking images!
Take some time to browse through her photostream and before you know it, you'll be lost in her world. And, that's a good thing! I guarantee you, it will be time well spent!"
10th August, 2007
"Breathtaking underwater photography! Simply awesome! Great knowing you! Cheers!"
6th August, 2007
Reef Reflections says:
"Jenny has the ability to capture under water scenes with a freshness of style that is unmatched. Her techniques of lighting and composition are perfect. I envy her youth and enthusiasm!"
14th June, 2007
kebb cocos says:
I would say that your photos are great!!!!!!!!!!! your the best"
9th June, 2007
"Jenny is my first contact with a underwater biological enthusiast and an true flickrite.Her snaps have opened a wonderful world to me.I am a fan of her snaps and her descreptive narrations.A true person committed to the underworld of the sea and the beautiful world there.."
17th November, 2006
NG Richard says:
"Jenny was my first few contacts I knew on flickr and she has never stopped amazing me with her BEAUTIFUL underwater images and still does with every photo that's posted on her stream.
Her pictures speak volumes of her skill to bring out the best in every image and keeps getting better all the time. You go girl!
Thanks Jenny for sharing them with us and giving us an idea of what we can expect to see u/w in places you've dived before.
All the very best and safe diving always.
16th November, 2006
Bob Whorton says:
"I like Jenny - Totally natural talent.
Can't wait for her and her friends to come diving with me!
Keep up the good work."
28th August, 2006
"I named JennyHuang , the "Queen of deep blue sea and the top of the world" . The photo that she took had reflect her great passion to natural from deep down under water to top of the world ."
10th May, 2006
- July 2005
- I am:
- Female and Taken