I am an amateur underwater and nature photographer in every sense of the word and enjoy taking pictures as one of my hobbies. I am a contributor of Asian Diver Magazine. About Jenny Huang
© All rights reserved by iPoto.com
If you want to use my photos,please contact me.
I am sorry if I don't add you as a contact, my time prevents me from doing so..and if you have no contacts, images or profile and fave loads of my pictures I will block you, my images was stolen through this way and can't take the risk again, sorry.
Make A Difference | Get web stickers
My fave u/w Forum:
visited 35 states (15.5%)Create your own visited map of The World or Best time to visit Polanco
(U/W Nexus housing + INONZ240 dual strobes)
Nikon AF-S Micro Nikkor 60mm F2.8G ED (underwater)
Nikon AF-S VR Micro 105mm F2.8G IF-ED (underwater)
Nikkor ED 16~35mmvr F2.8G
Nikon AF-S VR Zoom Nikkor ED 70～200mm F2.8G
Nikon AF Nikkor 85mm F1.4D
Tokina Zoom fisheye 10-17mm(underwater)
Nikon AF-S 24mmf1.4
Nikon AF-S 35mmf1.4
My Underwater Photographer Friends from Taiwan
(1) Hung & Pan
Photos of JennyHuang (6)
- Nikon D4 Professionals 21,284 photos, 956 members
- Portraits of Planet Ocean 3,147 photos, 138 members
- Nikon D4 DSLR 7,843 photos, 703 members
- NIKON D4 ● PUSHING THE LIMITS 6,142 photos, 493 members
- Birds birds birds birds! 113,222 photos, 12,802 members
- Birds Photos 1,138,573 photos, 48,829 members
- Nikon D800/D800E CLUB 41,326 photos, 1,956 members
- Nikon D800/D800E Users 20,025 photos, 798 members
- Nikon AF-S 35mm f/1.4G 3,789 photos, 690 members
- Nikon D800 Users Group 120,446 photos, 8,395 members
- Frogfish Photography - underwater images 34,691 photos, 1,133 members
- Whales & Dolphins Underwater 245 photos, 58 members
- DIVE Thailand 204 photos, 118 members
- Underwater Wide Angle Macro 104 photos, 30 members
- SCUBACQUEANDO 7,061 photos, 432 members
- Flickr Diamond - Invited Photos ONLY 115,618 photos, 21,914 members
- Eclipses 2,066 photos, 690 members
- * NuDI LoVERS * 5,046 photos, 293 members
- EXPLORE WINNERS OF THE WORLD [ Post 1 - 4 Awards ] 12,082 photos, 2,043 members
- DCView同好會 36,855 photos, 853 members
- 心台灣 Heart of Taiwan 23,471 photos, 748 members
- Taiwan Walker 散步@台灣 (Post 1 Award 3) 146,575 photos, 6,725 members
- 台灣全記錄 10,790 photos, 290 members
- Taiwan Images 台灣映像 37,392 photos, 951 members
- Add ♥ Dreamreload 意慾蔓延 44,592 photos, 1,653 members
- bokeh 191,521 photos, 31,544 members
- BOKEH - for the common folk 178,111 photos, 8,229 members
- Bokeh Of The Day 85,987 photos, 4,895 members
- Kris Kros Contacts 129,722 photos, 4,120 members
- SHARKS AROUND THE WORLD COIS 1,128 photos, 277 members
- Feathers+Beaks=Birds (P2 / C2) 114,953 photos, 6,682 members
- Galapagos Underwater 119 photos, 55 members
- Thailand Underwater 18 photos, 8 members
- Nudibranchs and sea slugs COIS 10,159 photos, 386 members
- Filefish / Monacanthidae ONLY 688 photos, 68 members
- Everything About The Sea 29,702 photos, 2,776 members
- FiNS Group 48,207 photos, 1,409 members
- Dragon Gold Award " The Best Of Flickr " 487,778 photos, 25,420 members
- RAJA AMPAT UNDERWATER 150 photos, 22 members
- Best viewed on black 1,339 photos, 227 members
- NIKKON D700 users 64,279 photos, 2,244 members
- Nikon f/2.8 & f1.4 41,909 photos, 1,522 members
- Whale Trackers 543 photos, 113 members
- Aurora (Borealis and Australis) 12,060 photos, 3,175 members
- Wet 'n' Wild - Women's Underwater Photography Group 830 photos, 108 members
- Every day is Happy Bokeh Day ! 173,624 photos, 13,039 members
- The Unforgettable Pictures ~ Post 1, Comment 3 ~ NEW RULES!! 246,455 photos, 30,155 members
- Flickr Frappucino 1,719 photos, 349 members
- Nikon HDR 117,578 photos, 6,270 members
- Nikon FX 39,665 photos, 1,302 members
Jude's Jewels says:
"I really don't know Jenny but feel she deserves another testimonial for her outstanding undersea photos & the life therein. Not only are her photos exceptionally sharp, but she's made them possible to see in original format size. Not that I have any idea of copying her photos but by allowing them to be seen so large, it's possible to study them & see each detail. For someone like me who'll never get a chance to see this world, it's as close as I can get to seeing the wonders there are through her eyes. Thank you, Jenny!!"
28th January, 2012
"When I look at Jenny's photostream, it makes me uncomfortable, itching with travel envy. I tried not to look but they are so irresistibly pretty, both above the ground and down under water. Oh, and I also envy her photo gear."
21st January, 2009
Ken Bondy says:
"Jenny's underwater photos have everything - they are technically and artistically magnificent. Her range is amazing, macro, wide-angle, fish, they are all outstanding. She claims to be an amateur, but her work is as good as any professional in the business."
11th January, 2009
"I stumble upon jenny by chance, and she has always been inspiring me to keep trying to get better photos and travelling to the many majastic places that she have been.
Great works Jenny! Keep it coming! :D"
10th December, 2008
James Jollay says:
"Jenny has some of the most amazing photos of sealife that I've ever seen. It's a true pleasure to watch a slide show of her photos. The rich vivid colors and fantastic lighting make for some wonderful shots. I always look forward to seeing her newest photography and make a point to check her photostream when ever I'm on flickr."
6th November, 2008
"Love your works at the new Asian Diver magazine"
8th June, 2008
6th January, 2008
"Always eagerly awaiting to see new pics from Jenny all the time."
10th November, 2007
"Jenny's photostream is one of the reasons that Flickr is such an addictive pastime.... the images here are a perfect combination of really beautiful subject matter and great techincal photographic skill all created by one with the soul (and eye) of a true artist.
Thank you for sharing your work with us on Flickr!
I urge you to take a careful look through this photostream... these is so much to see here, both to delight you and indeed to challenge you to greater efforts in your own works... but be warned... these picture are addictive!"
10th November, 2007
"Jenny is such a wonderful cheerful & talented individual, she is open and willing to share. I had a rare and fortunate opportunity to dive and learn photography from her in a short trip and I must say I benefit from every minute of it. Every pictures from her suprises me ! Jenny, you are fantastic ! I look forward to dive with you & CC again in the near future !"
17th September, 2007
Mattjr -photo says:
"Jenny is simply Mother Nature. Her pictures are so beautiful and fairy."
13th September, 2007
Watari Goro 渡五郎 says:
"Jenny says she's an amateur, but that says nothing about her talent and skills as nature photographer. Amateur, only in that she doesn't do this as a full time career, but as a personal interest. The technical quality and beauty of her images are all professional caliber!
Her series of underwater captures of a trip to the Komodo Islands is a perfect example of how she skillfully combines the naturists' "documentarian" style with her own artistic flare for some truly unique and breathtaking images!
Take some time to browse through her photostream and before you know it, you'll be lost in her world. And, that's a good thing! I guarantee you, it will be time well spent!"
10th August, 2007
"Breathtaking underwater photography! Simply awesome! Great knowing you! Cheers!"
6th August, 2007
Reef Reflections says:
"Jenny has the ability to capture under water scenes with a freshness of style that is unmatched. Her techniques of lighting and composition are perfect. I envy her youth and enthusiasm!"
14th June, 2007
kebb cocos says:
I would say that your photos are great!!!!!!!!!!! your the best"
9th June, 2007
"Jenny is my first contact with a underwater biological enthusiast and an true flickrite.Her snaps have opened a wonderful world to me.I am a fan of her snaps and her descreptive narrations.A true person committed to the underworld of the sea and the beautiful world there.."
17th November, 2006
NG Richard says:
"Jenny was my first few contacts I knew on flickr and she has never stopped amazing me with her BEAUTIFUL underwater images and still does with every photo that's posted on her stream.
Her pictures speak volumes of her skill to bring out the best in every image and keeps getting better all the time. You go girl!
Thanks Jenny for sharing them with us and giving us an idea of what we can expect to see u/w in places you've dived before.
All the very best and safe diving always.
16th November, 2006
Bob Whorton says:
"I like Jenny - Totally natural talent.
Can't wait for her and her friends to come diving with me!
Keep up the good work."
28th August, 2006
"I named JennyHuang , the "Queen of deep blue sea and the top of the world" . The photo that she took had reflect her great passion to natural from deep down under water to top of the world ."
10th May, 2006
- July 2005
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- JennyHuang's diving season