Inspirado por flickr.
Inspired by flickr.
Por favor, envíame un email antes de usar cualquiera de mis imágenes.
Please, send me an email before using any of my pictures.
- Canon 350D
- Canon 50 D
- Fuji Finepix 5500
- Panasonic FX35 Wide Angle
- Fuji Finepix Z1 (robada)
- Holga 120 CFN
- Holga 135 BC (35 mm)
- Fisheye 2 (Ojo de pez)
- Kodak Duaflex II (para sistema Ttv)
- Tamron 18-270 mm
- Canon EF 50 mm f/1.8 II
- Canon EF 50 mm f/1.4
- Canon EF-S 60 mm USM Macro
- Tokina SD 12-24 F4 (IF) DX Gran angular
- Canon EF 55-200 mm
- Canon EF 18-55 mm (el nunca bien ponderado pisapapeles)
- Canon EF 28mm f/2.8
- Lensbaby Muse
> Plastic optic
> Single glass optic
> Pinhole / Zone plate
- Diana F 110 mm Tele
Photos of dhammza (1)
- Light and Everything 505 photos, 932 members
- Synesthesia Imagery 1,170 photos, 1,586 members
- Salid@s fotográfic@s(BCN) 4,253 photos, 271 members
- PLYM Magazine 53,210 photos, 2,978 members
- Group with Ҽxperience 1,304,300 photos, 200,603 members
- 2 be a Foto-Gopher Vido-Gopher 7,856 photos, 459 members
- DOZE mag. Issue*6 ALTERPHASE [CLOSED] 518 photos, 891 members
- Alphabattle 2.0- 2010 714 photos, 347 members
- !!Perfect Composition!! 400,611 photos, 9,767 members
- Swiss Design 1,098 photos, 174 members
- Swiss Legacy 2,990 photos, 1,269 members
- * La Tengo y Te Reto * 41,896 photos, 1,968 members
- TELL MUM EVERYTHING IS OK 3,362 photos, 3,384 members
- Ilovethatphoto.net Photography Magazine 80,353 photos, 2,835 members
- Concursos de Fotografía - "Para chuparse los dedos" 7,410 photos, 6,373 members
- *THE PERFECT PHOTOGRAPHER (P1/A2) 826,394 photos, 51,874 members
- Blink again level 2 best of blink - INVITE ONLY Please award two 21,345 photos, 5,253 members
- Your Typography 13,031 photos, 1,507 members
- Decisive Moments... Classics in B&W 16,158 photos, 3,477 members
- sHIT....show 15,906 photos, 886 members
- BW Autoportrait 1,285 photos, 257 members
- Tu mundo Blanco......Y negro. 107,772 photos, 7,250 members
- Moody trees 125 photos, 35 members
- Only Contest 2,344 photos, 3,208 members
- CONTEMPORARY PHOTO ART 10,769 photos, 559 members
- a pathological inability to take myself seriously 575 photos, 321 members
- Fotografías en blanco y negro ( post 1/award 3 ) 33,777 photos, 2,316 members
- Image Gallery !!! 162,770 photos, 3,359 members
- Committee of Artists 23,607 photos, 2,852 members
- Image Gallery / B&W !!! 128,853 photos, 3,500 members
- Monochromatic Visions 21,338 photos, 1,993 members
- Typography and Lettering 136,516 photos, 19,825 members
- Domestic Social Vision 802 photos, 416 members
- ▓ • INSPIRATION • David Carson • ▓ 668 photos, 375 members
- fonts&typography 5,581 photos, 799 members
- Top 20 Typography 30 photos, 252 members
- Text and Typography 4,027 photos, 308 members
- Typography + Design 5,659 photos, 990 members
- Found Type 25,815 photos, 2,976 members
- Typography * 21,540 photos, 3,519 members
- :: Graphic Design & Typography :: 46,127 photos, 4,021 members
- !!The Photo Hut!! (P1/A1) Contest: Your Choice (Open) 39,276 photos, 1,108 members
- Rojo & Garabato Magazine -submissions- 1,138 photos, 230 members
- **Over the Excellence** (Adm.INVITE only - com1) 62,327 photos, 10,389 members
- La foto de la semana 54,082 photos, 1,930 members
- The Human Factor 89,181 photos, 3,429 members
- As Lovely As A Man 432 photos, 187 members
- FotoClub Barcelona: Quedadas Fotográficas 4,027 photos, 287 members
- American Photo Creative Showcase 92,780 photos, 5,036 members
- typo/graphic posters 2,566 photos, 1,358 members
que yo creo que es como una hoja poetica que mira.
y supongo, en algún momento se dejará que todo se escriba sobre él mismo. ahí, quedarán las imágenes,
y no habrá más que decir."
20th October, 2008
"It is more often than not I am in deep thought when looking at your pictures, and it is not because I am already in it while browsing them, it is because your images inspire me to think back, to think forward and to remain in the presence with a much deeper sense of my surroundings. Thank you for sharing your art."
1st March, 2008
"words cannot describe his art. he is a Renaissance Man.
thank you for sharing your gift!"
13th December, 2007
"I discovered Daniel some months ago. It is very hard to find a shot in his stream I do not love. The greens are amazing, I don't even like green, but Daniel's shots make me want to make green shots too!
The bw set... The home set... the Soft set... Love them all!
Keep on rocking, Daniel, I am without a doubt your biggest fan!!
27th December, 2006
"Daniel is an inspiring photographer. I like the range of his work from the picturesque daily scenes to the emotional self. Very supportive and a good bloke, Daniel seems to be a good family man and a nice friend in this virtual community that is Flickr. It is a privilege to know him."
2nd December, 2006
"I love his work, its amazing, he has a brilliant unique eye for photographs and expressing a certain mood or feeling to the photograph. I always enjoy having a browse through his amazing photostream. :)"
7th November, 2006
Joe Thorn says:
"dhammza sees things most miss and then shows it all to us. His perspectives are original and inspiring."
16th October, 2006
*Samantha Murphy* says:
"dhammza is a beautiful photographer. It's that simple. He transports me effortlessly into his world. A world that seems to be filled with such spirit, wonder and truth.
That and I want to be everywhere imemgee is.
19th September, 2006
"Daniel has an amazing mind! He is always looking with an artful eye. I'm inspired by his photography to no end... His perspective comes from the heart and it shows through his work. His photojournalism is amazing and gives such a sense of "realness", something you can touch... if you just extend your soul...
Daniel... you are truly amazing and I admire you greatly!
20th July, 2006
"Daniel is one of my first friend on flickr and I don't forget that...
He has much talent,and he 's very creative.
And i like these self portraits :D"
30th May, 2006
PRIMERA CUENTA NOV 2005 says:
"I do love his pics.
He shows different, amazing and more interesting perspectives of real life making it more beautiful.
And we've got also the fact he's handosome :P
4th May, 2006
"Daniel es un verdadero artista.
Creativo, sensible, humano y con un ojo increíble para los detalles. Nada le pasa desapercibido, tiene el don de ver y transmitir la belleza oculta en cualquier entorno. Su galería es un verdadero arco iris de emociones.
A nivel personal es inteligente, divertido, cálido - y argentino! :D"
16th March, 2006
"Very creative expressive photos here... awesome aristic mind... keep up the great work...
3rd January, 2006
- Daniel Horacio Agostini
- November 2005
- Mendoza - Argentina
- Barcelona , Spain
- I am:
- graphic designer / illustrator
- dhammza [at] yahoo.es