Hello out there,
I recently found out that there are only few countries left on earth that I never visited, predominantly at the continents of Africa and Latin America. I hope to make those countries soon and will show photos here at flickr.
I visited most of the countries in the pre-digital time, means I need to get my slides scanned.
Still do both: Analog 6x6 (Mamiya-6) as well as digital (Canon 6D/ Sony NEX).
My favourite destinations as far as photography is concerned, are the deserts of the world such as:
Sonora, Az; Sahara, Africa; Arabian Desert, Saudi Arabia; Tharr desert, India & Pakistan; Karakum desert, Turkmenistan & Usbekistan; Taklamakan, Xinyang China; Gobi, China & Mongolia; Australian desert, Atacama Chile and Namib, Namibia.
My favourite countries for travelling are the GUS countries (Содружество Независимых Государств (СНГ) and People´s Republic of China. Hospitality there is unique, very friendly, smart and well educated people there, great nature and history, excellent food and exotic drinks............
I also very much like the United States, especially Chicago,Il,
San Diego,Cal. and the state of Arizona.
Do not hezitate to contact me.
visited 160 states (71.1%)Create your own visited map of The World or website vertaling duits?
Photos of Thomas Depenbusch (7)
- High ISO shots 30,289 photos, 1,306 members
- Biggesee 45 photos, 13 members
- CARS - السيارات - 車 - Autos - coches - автомоб 487,831 photos, 6,533 members
- Cars, planes, motorbikes, boats, trains and trucks of the whole 204,096 photos, 1,890 members
- icicle 1,279 photos, 498 members
- Retail and Stores 8,860 photos, 744 members
- Minsk 3,666 photos, 274 members
- After Dark - Night Photography 506,877 photos, 32,716 members
- Landscape Beauty ! 702,013 photos, 31,337 members
- The Fun House (Post 1 - Comment 1/ Invite 1) 11,055 photos, 1,192 members
- Best of Australia (Now Moderated)Tag with BestOfAustralia 5,242 photos, 1,747 members
- Australia trip 25,575 photos, 859 members
- HDR 882,083 photos, 89,447 members
- Night Images 938,690 photos, 121,510 members
- Fog and Rain 220,866 photos, 44,710 members
- Nightshots 35,903 photos, 1,695 members
- Belarus 7,741 photos, 507 members
- Prague ... 56,343 photos, 4,042 members
- Siberia / Far East 6,198 photos, 376 members
- Norway 158,681 photos, 8,908 members
- PORTUGAL UNLIMITED / Portugal Sem Limites 95,959 photos, 3,443 members
- Hotels & Resorts - Around the world 14,868 photos, 1,207 members
- Hotels 54,691 photos, 5,134 members
- Issyk Kul & Titicaca Friends 741 photos, 214 members
- "Central Asia, China & the Silk Road" 4,525 photos, 238 members
- Central Asia Live 5,006 photos, 372 members
- Shopping centers & Malls 15,000 photos, 1,730 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 428,932 photos, 102,717 members
- Canon EOS 6D Low Light High ISO Group 2,370 photos, 508 members
- Mountains Anywhere 274,598 photos, 22,458 members
- NRW 62,161 photos, 1,409 members
- Naturfotos Deutschland - German Nature Photos 59,246 photos, 2,049 members
- Concert Photography 185,940 photos, 34,594 members
- Nature 1,478,432 photos, 51,590 members
- Closer and Closer Macro Photography 2014 916,872 photos, 76,616 members
- England 257,427 photos, 7,144 members
- Analogue Photography 689,389 photos, 13,811 members
- All People 2,923,074 photos, 82,146 members
- Buildings/Architecture 939,336 photos, 35,416 members
- Paris 313,037 photos, 37,886 members
- Water... Oceans, Lakes, Rivers, Creeks 924,523 photos, 48,499 members
- visit the world - the travel guide 2,006,955 photos, 52,232 members
- canon photography 3,308,869 photos, 67,474 members
- Travel Photography 2,201,958 photos, 85,787 members
- B&W 3,443,153 photos, 169,657 members
- Canon 6D User Group 36,942 photos, 3,150 members
- Canon EOS 6D - Official Group 79,314 photos, 6,276 members
- 007 - James Bond 2,553 photos, 512 members
- Videos on Flickr 27,310 photos, 16,855 members
- Project Weather 141,474 photos, 36,774 members
"Thomas Depenbusch is a landscape "photographer's photographer." His scenic photographs are both thought provoking and excellent, including variety and diversity, composition, color, and point of view. And, one of the many photographic factors that continues to amaze me is that with each viewing, I find his landscape photographs more dynamic. Thank you, Thomas, for sharing your photographic talents and pixels with us."
21st December, 2013
- May 2007
- Attendorn Germany
- I am: