Hello, my name is Dan. I'm from Wales, i shoot film, use Leica cameras and develop and print all my own stuff.
All my Prints are available for sale in various sizes, message me if you are interested in purchasing one, they are cheaper than you think ;)
All photos are Dan wood© Please don't use without my permission, thanks.
Photos of Dan_wood (12)
- TriX Lovers 52,273 photos, 2,822 members
- I Shoot Kodak Film 424,677 photos, 14,177 members
- Welsh Skatingboarding 28 photos, 7 members
- Street Photography Zine 1,420 photos, 316 members
- Black Dog Collective 810 photos, 530 members
- Henri Cartier-Bresson Photo Contest 175 photos, 152 members
- Better in Black & White 13,115 photos, 435 members
- U&I Magazine 118,962 photos, 10,429 members
- TASTE'S THEORY (Photos with philosophy) 16,956 photos, 626 members
- FECAL FACE DOT COM 87,290 photos, 3,765 members
- Retrø 27,673 photos, 4,684 members
- Documentary Portraiture 15,811 photos, 1,617 members
- magnumesque 2,189 photos, 1,053 members
- Thrasher Magazine - Photograffiti 22,169 photos, 1,662 members
- Hommage à Doisneau 27,893 photos, 1,902 members
- Chasing Shadows 37,283 photos, 1,532 members
- Gelatin Silver Print 4,440 photos, 228 members
- Leica M6 / M7 / MP 32,301 photos, 651 members
- PHOTOCLASSIC 38,538 photos, 1,411 members
- Dogs! Dogs! Dogs! 818,760 photos, 103,281 members
- pure street 78,821 photos, 1,907 members
- Street & Reportage 99,936 photos, 3,876 members
- LEICA Globetrotter 24,503 photos, 617 members
- darkroom technique 15,163 photos, 1,465 members
- Monochromatic Visions 21,988 photos, 2,298 members
- Leica M photography 131,638 photos, 4,365 members
- Darkroom Prints 13,016 photos, 804 members
- Magnum Magnitude 27,310 photos, 867 members
- Humanistic 8,111 photos, 2,016 members
- Black and White Film 357,151 photos, 10,143 members
- South Wales 39,090 photos, 999 members
- FILM. 255,996 photos, 6,595 members
- Naff (Freedom photos) 24,850 photos, 857 members
- Black & white - Poetic streetshots 62,749 photos, 1,680 members
- Street Composition (Fine Art Street Photography) 86,433 photos, 3,680 members
- B&W: Dark Side Of The City / N&B: Le Cote Obscur De La Ville 19,641 photos, 932 members
- M6 & MP LEICA 66,568 photos, 2,990 members
- Wisdom Cries Out in The Streets. 52,688 photos, 1,569 members
- Wales Online Photography Flickr Group 69,927 photos, 2,146 members
- Street Photography 88,917 photos, 29,957 members
- The Wales Film Group 2,900 photos, 68 members
- I Shoot Ilford Film 73,683 photos, 5,218 members
- The Wet Darkroom 10,133 photos, 827 members
- Bridgend (Pen-y-bont ar Ogwr) 4,390 photos, 139 members
- WelshFlickrCymru 146,374 photos, 2,665 members
- Ilford 75,332 photos, 5,515 members
- Fine Art Photography (pls read description) 9,523 photos, 671 members
- We travel the World 682,788 photos, 35,373 members
- "À la sauvette" (street candid photography in motion) 7,734 photos, 2,150 members
- Film is not Dead!! 1,485,527 photos, 34,749 members
"love your work!!its very classical and timeless..!"
24th July, 2009
Jeffry Lausberg says:
"Dan Wood is a photographer with a hart for people. You should definitely check out his personal website. More than excelent black and white photography.
13th May, 2009
"I've just discovered the work of Dan. He's an incredibly talented photographer! Thanks for this beautiful photostream!!!"
11th May, 2009
Eni Turkeshi Imagery says:
"i`m in constant awe from his photos!"
8th May, 2009
Sion Fullana says:
"Stunning work.... full of feeling, truth and magic...
Please don't give up on your promise of never going digital... you certainly make the most out of film like no one else!!!
1st April, 2009
"Dan has provided me with a glimpse into the world through his travel photography that I am grateful for. His work is sensitive and has, at least what appears to me, a respect for his photographic subjects that is lacking in much of today's overwhelming amount of travel images. I always look forward to seeing new images from his travels."
8th March, 2009
"I've been fortunate to know Dan for a long time now as a mate from the early days of skating though more recently a design client. I am always in awe of his eye for capturing a moment in time. This along with his framing and use primarily of film gives off a raw feel (even when digitised) that most digital pics can only wish to be."
21st December, 2006
- Dan Wood
- December 2006
- Wales UK
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Struggling Photographer