I am made of blue hair, tattoos, piercings, color and music! I love big old trucks, and fat thumping bass. Djs and dogs, cats and chocolate. I paint scenery for a living, carving foam into trees and rocks and things. I throw underground warehouse parties. I am a rockstar and a ninja.
I have a glitter gun and I know how to use it.
I wander the planet leaving equal parts creation and destruction. I like to look at things. I am a slave to the groove.
messy, disorganized, social, tough, outgoing, rarely worries, self revealing, open, risk taker, likes the unknown, likes large parties, makes friends easily, likes to stand out, likes to make fun of people, reckless, optimistic, positive, strong, does not like to be alone, ambivalent about chaos, abstract, impractical, not good at saving money, fearless, trusting, thrill seeker, not rule conscious, enjoys leadership, strange, loves food, abstract, rarely irritated, anti-authority, attracted to the counter culture.... Come play with me!
- Baltimore Rock Opera Society 710 photos, 36 members
- MARIO BROS FAN 1,663 photos, 608 members
- We love Mario! Amamos Mario! 4,379 photos, 835 members
- MUNNYWORLD 3,988 photos, 543 members
- Toy Art 48,882 photos, 1,934 members
- kidrobot 18,589 photos, 2,385 members
- art toys 56,639 photos, 3,694 members
- Using Swarovski 2,399 photos, 344 members
- SWAROVSKI the magic of crystal 580 photos, 342 members
- Chevy Blazer/S10/Jimmy/Bravada/Hombre 543 photos, 94 members
- VFMHRW 90 photos, 10 members
- Altered Signs 8,044 photos, 8,375 members
- Bacon Brothers Band 24 photos, 6 members
- indie designers ::: 34,554 photos, 2,032 members
- Surface Designs 4,438 photos, 298 members
- Creative Craft - My Own Design 93,870 photos, 4,845 members
- N.E.E.T. Magazine 78,352 photos, 5,427 members
- U-Handbag Handmade Handbags & Purses - All 24,507 photos, 2,516 members
- Blue Hair 1,201 photos, 296 members
- All Parties! 3,095 photos, 379 members
- Sticker Phiends 7,278 photos, 446 members
- Faux Finishing 867 photos, 108 members
- Rave Photographers 12,403 photos, 1,458 members
- Full Sail University 1,436 photos, 110 members
- Central Baltimore 182 photos, 23 members
- Abstract Scaffolding 8,358 photos, 755 members
- Fake Wood Days 743 photos, 157 members
- larp an larpers 337 photos, 38 members
- 12 inch Art 1,578 photos, 337 members
- I love Old Bay 73 photos, 36 members
- Daily Tentacle 957 photos, 215 members
- INTERGALACTIC GEOGRAPHIC 207 photos, 94 members
- roadie 116 photos, 16 members
- Painted Furniture 3,202 photos, 905 members
- Urban Vinyl Fiend 30,519 photos, 1,983 members
- Girl Photographers 798,012 photos, 33,909 members
- DJ Gear Equipment Setup (www.exitmusik.com) 1,205 photos, 390 members
- Gotta Love Brass 587 photos, 74 members
- Jef Aérosol 6,037 photos, 3,233 members
- Discoshit. 71 photos, 222 members
- You Owe Me A Dollar ! 104 photos, 227 members
- + Toys ( 玩具,おもちゃ ) 363,593 photos, 22,180 members
- Street Stickers 60,692 photos, 2,623 members
- Bead Porn 39,599 photos, 2,598 members
- We Demand Donuts: 2,222 photos, 3,296 members
- Push Buttons 848 photos, 205 members
- Doorbell Porn 598 photos, 103 members
- Insects & Spiders 78,629 photos, 4,167 members
- SPIDERS 53,041 photos, 8,915 members
- The Spider Web 44,314 photos, 9,666 members
"This fool cant even describe how in awe I am of this womans Raw LIMITLESS Unfettered artistic ability.
Even after all the time we have shared together, our adventures, travels, she continues to amaze the hell out of me.
Watching Danielle grow into her own has been TRULY one of life's gifts !
She is Amazing and there is NO STOPPING her.
Yes I'm bias... but tell me I'm wrong... and I'll shut the fuck up
YOU ROCK BABY"
6th April, 2007
"Danielle, oh Danielle
How do I love your stream?
Let me count the ways;
One, Blue, Thr….oh crap…never mind.
So here the deal, yo…..Dan is the man, er, ah..Woman…and she has killer taste in color, music, comics, trucks, pseudo-medieval battle activities, armor, weapons, stickers, graffiti, art, glitter (That’s right…I said glitter, fool!), hair styles, KILTS, tattoos, movies, and she lives in a warehouse for crying out loud!
Good with children, kind to animals, gives to charity, saves the whales, helps the homeless, leaps buildings in a single bound, eats large submarine sandwiches in a single bite, cuts guns in half with her mind, shoots stinging foam from her fingers, has a skeleton made of adamintanium, is cozy with Bruce Wayne, once took the Batmobile out for a joyride, gave that Robin punk a swirly, calls Juggernaut a sissy to his face, once helped Superman change a flat tire, built a space shuttle in her spare time, taught Darin Aronofsky how to play GO, drinks the blood of muggers and thugs late at night, runs with the bulls in Spain, was one of the original programmers on the Cray 5 project, drives an M1 Abrahms down to the corner store to get a pack of Luckys, told Bruce Campbell and Sam Raimi that Ash should have a chainsaw for a hand in their movie, invented Playdoh and the internal combustion engine, ghost writer for Stephen Hawking on his last book, is about a week away from cracking cold fusion, wrote a thesis on superconductors that got her knighted by her majesty, hangs out with Sean Connery and regularly kicks his butt in a games of Crisco twister, Chuck Norris dated her for awhile and he would call the cops on her all the time for domestic disputes, she came up with the idea for Burning man, went back in time in her time machine and met a guy named H.G Wells, she has Guillermo Del Toro's home phone on speed dial, once shoved Britney Spears down some stairs, taught Tom Selleck how to shoot a gun and ride a horse, babysits Tim Burtons dogs when he is out of town, had her diary turned into a movie called "The Road Warrior", Taught DJ Icey how to spin, was a demolitions expert for the Navy SEALS, helped D.B Cooper spend his money, has pictures of herself giving the alien "bunny ears" inside Area 51, loaned Harrison Ford her hat for the filming of the Indiana jones trilogy, routinley takes Yoda to raves, has been known to give Fabio titty twisters at the gym, and owns her own firearm manufacturing company.
Now can you give me one good reason why you WOULDN’T want to look at her photos?
Danielle rules hardcore. Deal with it."
20th February, 2007
NoNo Joe says:
"I lub da_blue!
Keep posting photos, and I'll keep commenting!
29th November, 2006
"Blue Blue Blue ! I love Blue thanks to U =)
Danielle is talented : Supa Grrrl ! I love your portraits, your urban photos... In fact, everything you shot :-)
Keep it up this way, You're great. I'm proud to be in your flickr's friends."
16th November, 2006
Azure Bleu says:
"Danielle's got an amazing natural eye for creating great photos. Her subjects and compositions are engaging and always hint at (or sometimes shout) intriguing narratives. She shoots from the heart while using her mind to expand the creative experience. Also, she and that Bastard of her’s are among the finest people I’ve met, uber-cool and appreciative of life's gifts."
8th November, 2006
"Ms Blue's pictures are amazing. I enjoy seeing what she will come up with. She is truly an artist and every shot that is taken is from her sole. Her pictures speak to you in so many ways. The colors and shapes are beautiful. I hope that I can get up to her level in picture taking one day. :)"
1st November, 2006
- September 2005
- Ship Bottom
- Baltimore, USA
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Scenic Artist