peace and love.
- It's a Photo Swap 2012 749 photos, 64 members
- Inner Excavation 686 photos, 267 members
- Thrifty Fashion Fridays 3 photos, 22 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 428,983 photos, 102,658 members
- 'RoidWeek 2012 3,287 photos, 1,111 members
- 'Roid Week 2011 3,269 photos, 1,309 members
- IMPOSSIBLE PX / PZ / 8x10 CP Film 26,008 photos, 2,184 members
- The Blank Slate Project 54 photos, 12 members
- Polaroid -B&W- (B&W Instant films only) 18,541 photos, 2,493 members
- Messy Borders (Instant Peel-Apart Film Only) 2,328 photos, 208 members
- Classic Pack Film Polaroids 13,122 photos, 880 members
- 52 Weeks 56,984 photos, 5,915 members
- 52 Weeks of self portraits (1 a week) 4,668 photos, 442 members
- 52 weeks of BAM! 5,495 photos, 405 members
- Polanoiders (NO FAKE POLAROIDS) 53,267 photos, 2,183 members
- December Views 2011 578 photos, 44 members
- film.means.something.to.us 128,973 photos, 2,987 members
- Today: BEGIN 0 photos, 13 members
- Autumn Colour Week 5,363 photos, 632 members
- - polaroid - multiple exposures - 1,262 photos, 326 members
- Multiplex Exposure on Polaroid (Instant films only) 1,098 photos, 308 members
- Double Exposure 99,150 photos, 21,956 members
- the art of living cheerfully 3,788 photos, 217 members
- Polaroid Portrait 4,692 photos, 1,446 members
- Time Zero Collective 5,916 photos, 434 members
- October 10, 2010 1,818 photos, 2,531 members
- The Hipsters: Creative Hipstamatic photography 5,455 photos, 292 members
- Photobooth Friday 2,045 photos, 674 members
- PhotoBooth 5,103 photos, 1,589 members
- Polaroid Spectra 20,130 photos, 2,266 members
- olive & hope rings 8 photos, 4 members
- August Break Continued 8,948 photos, 408 members
- a polaroid cuppa 470 photos, 68 members
- 'Roid Week 2010 5,462 photos, 1,650 members
- PX / PZ / 8x10 / PQ Silver Shade Film by The Impossible Project 18,788 photos, 2,497 members
- a weekend in march 65 photos, 10 members
- THE IMPOSSIBLE PROJECT 118,215 photos, 8,273 members
- a year of living positively 9,912 photos, 379 members
- Drawing + Painting Portraits Online Workshop 796 photos, 124 members
- Creative Every Day Challenge 23,790 photos, 1,142 members
- Holding Poetry 465 photos, 78 members
- happygirl baubles 16 photos, 20 members
- home. 130 photos, 36 members
- Accountability 69 photos, 65 members
- Wasted Polaroid (no such thing as) 4,259 photos, 547 members
- Polaroid Fail! 254 photos, 33 members
- Polaroid Photographers 52,744 photos, 2,343 members
- Polaroid Land Camera 43,156 photos, 4,932 members
- Polaroid -COLOR- (Instant Peel Apart film only) 23,053 photos, 2,249 members
- Polaroid SX 70 101,221 photos, 12,156 members
"Darlene is such an important and powerful force in the photoblogging community. I can't say enough about what a generous, inspiring and loving person she is, and her beautiful spirit reflects through whatever lens she is using at the time. She also has become one of my favorite writers. I always look forward to seeing her blog and journal, as well as her photos here on Flickr. I feel honored to call her a friend."
6th April, 2010
"i adore this girl...
brilliant and funny,
sweet and so talented...
her photography evokes
emotion and feeling
2nd June, 2009
"Darlene's beautiful 'eye' is profoundly arresting when you step into her photo stream. There is a rich offering in her work ~ a delicate and magical mix of poetry, playful contemplation and staggering truth. I am completely spellbound by her ability to frame that specific and elusive detail which illuminates her effervescent wonder in finding beauty in the ordinary and transforming it into rich narratives. Darlene has a gorgeous and generous heart with a dramatic flair for living and sharing life with passion. I simply love her and am honored to call her one of my very closest friends."
8th April, 2009
"Darlene's passion and creativity in her photography are exceeded only by that of her talent for the written word and her lust for life! An exceptionally gifted human being, a ray of light, I am proud and happy to call sister. Love you girl, Happy 40th!"
22nd November, 2008
"Darlene is the sweetest of souls and the greatest of inspirations: I am happy to call her a friend!."
16th July, 2008
"Darlene is a poet and a photographer. An artist who shares. She`s so nice and friendly that I`ve asked my mother to adopt her, but she wouldn`t talk about it."
24th May, 2008
Darlene is the penultimate photoblogger...maybe always has been."
31st March, 2008
Sights By Elizabeth says:
"Truly gifted and such an inspiration. Daisies photographs always amaze me, I love her work - and like everyone else has stated, she's a lovely kind person. Thanks for sharing your gorgeous images with us, Dar!"
15th October, 2005
myla kent says:
"I have to agree with the previous testimonials about her photography, and just add that Dar is one of the most loveliest people I've ever met online. Her photography is simply fabulous."
27th August, 2005
- Darlene Kreutzer
- October 2004
- Hippy Urban Girl