Thanks for stopping by! I discovered Flickr way back in 2004 and it changed my life, literally. I've taken more photos in the last 9 years than I did in my entire life before that. Flickr led me to uncover and nurture a talent that I never knew I had. Yay!
Several of my photos are available for purchase as prints and cards .
More about me?
I'm now part of a great team of folks creating a new photo editing site called PicMonkey. We've also got an official group here on Flickr: PicMonkey on Flickr. Join us!
I'm the former "Southern Hemisphere branch office" for Picnik, a cool site for editing your photos online (and from Flickr!). Picnik closed on 19 April 2012.
"Follow Me on Pinterest"
"I'm a Getty Images Artist"
For a thumbnail view of the photos I've posted, have a look at Archives page.
For a Calendar view of my photos, have a look at my Date-Posted Calendar.
- #Flickr10 8,266 photos, 1,261 members
- New Photo Experience 3 photos, 157 members
- `PhotosByYou test group 623 photos, 8 members
- Test Group by Brenda 0 photos, 2 members
- Flickr Groups Preview 112 photos, 511 members
- Flickr Friday 7,556 photos, 11,959 members
- Flickr for iPhone 37,827 photos, 4,392 members
- Aviary on Flickr 895 photos, 165 members
- iPiccy - The Official Group 6,914 photos, 696 members
- PicMonkey 31,128 photos, 1,882 members
- Snapseed Photo Share 51,163 photos, 2,709 members
- Encyclopedia of Life Images 199,072 photos, 3,525 members
- Fototrove by Getty Images Archive 0 photos, 646 members
- The Secret Life of Toys 330,827 photos, 20,600 members
- Birds , Birds Birds 809,013 photos, 29,404 members
- Sony 70-300 G Lens 6,537 photos, 387 members
- Flickr Badge Maker 0 photos, 96 members
- HALLOWEEN WORLDWIDE 32,603 photos, 6,325 members
- Sony SLT a33/a55 Alpha Cameras 66,815 photos, 3,112 members
- New Zealand Geographic 52,967 photos, 2,594 members
- Admin Help -- Assistance for Groups 2 photos, 588 members
- Ukulele 3,037 photos, 759 members
- NZHPT Images Project 1,650 photos, 114 members
- NZ Panasonic Lumix Competition 319 photos, 258 members
- Photographers' Rights. 240 photos, 3,597 members
- Typography and Lettering 149,207 photos, 23,178 members
- Birds Photos 1,303,348 photos, 52,669 members
- astrometry 45,920 photos, 5,558 members
- Flickr Clock 4,086 photos, 2,691 members
- Getty Images on Flickr 0 photos, 16,835 members
- Wanganui, New Zealand- 272 photos, 60 members
- New Zealand Flavour 16,485 photos, 518 members
- Flickr Commons 2,213 photos, 1,806 members
- n z . f l i c k r . m e e t u p s . [ n z f m ] 29,048 photos, 1,007 members
- Animoto 110 photos, 57 members
- Europe in Pictures 334,455 photos, 4,695 members
- Sony DSLR / SLT (alpha mount ) 398,312 photos, 8,269 members
- Te Ara - the Encyclopedia of New Zealand 13,626 photos, 513 members
- New Zealand History 6,318 photos, 124 members
- Photo Mosaics 21,903 photos, 3,128 members
- Hector's Dolphins 71 photos, 29 members
- Nifty Fifty Friday 13,093 photos, 2,381 members
- Sigma24f1.8 2,540 photos, 498 members
- Timelapse Videos 6,577 photos, 3,290 members
- * The Long Photo * 1,451 photos, 258 members
- Textures for Layers 15,521 photos, 16,013 members
- Lightning 33,466 photos, 13,361 members
- Earth From the Air 11,902 photos, 1,128 members
- Aeroplane: In Flight 26,873 photos, 3,307 members
- We Demand Donuts: 2,242 photos, 3,297 members
"Brenda is creative, knowledgeable, friendly and fun. I'm very glad to have met her!"
23rd October, 2009
Catherine Jamieson says:
"Brenda is good people. She approaches things with an open mind and a heart waiting to be delighted ... it shows in her photographs and perhaps even more importantly, in her relationships. What Brenda's pictures often do is make me smile - in that "yah, I get that" way. In flickr terms, her "stream" is the truest representation of that word that I know. She enriches because she's willing to BE enriched. Like I say, good people."
16th June, 2006
Lenny Montana says:
"caterina said :
"Flickr would be impoverished without her!"
Heck ! I was impoverished without her! ..
I had no clue who this lady was, and she gave me a pro account ... forever endebted.. ..
My guardian angel ..
Now to work ;)"
19th April, 2005
"Flickr would be impoverished without her!"
10th March, 2005
"I love curiouskiwi's photos, they are so varied I have the feeling I know lots of things about her and her environment. I like the fact that she lives on the other side of the world and finally, being quite a newcomer at Flickr, I find her incredibly helpful and knowledgeable in lots of ways"
6th March, 2005
- Brenda Anderson
- October 2004
- I am: