I've been into photography since i was a kid, but only recently I have started taking it more seriously.
I love a variety of subjects, from architectural to abstract, details and urban scenes. I want to give more of a try to close up/macro, and portraiture.
I suppose landscapes come lower in my interest, but i love cityscapes.
I also want to learn digital cross processing, but i am not interested in HDR. Also, might have to give mono a try.
Please feel free to post constructive comments to my photo. I am learning so much from Flickr.
- Time Out London 20,843 photos, 471 members
- Photzone Project Gallery 47 photos, 17 members
- artland 553,516 photos, 29,678 members
- ART of ARCHITECTURE (P1/C1) 2,781 photos, 197 members
- The opposite of light 1,954 photos, 117 members
- HOPPEResque 4,677 photos, 595 members
- poesia maschile - virile poetry 6,642 photos, 532 members
- Geometry in architecture 48,605 photos, 2,701 members
- Starchitecture 1,640 photos, 103 members
- Geometrie, Geometry 55,858 photos, 3,733 members
- ARCHITECTURE CONTEMPORARY 8,608 photos, 678 members
- Diagonal Love Affair 21,474 photos, 1,565 members
- Graphisme + Couleurs, c'est le Bonheur! [ p1 a1 ] 777 photos, 111 members
- The World Architecture Map (WAM) 7,748 photos, 867 members
- essential 277 photos, 68 members
- Nerve 6,391 photos, 222 members
- International Landscape and Architecture 2,569 photos, 152 members
- Lines 彡Curves & Shadows - No People, Flowers or Landscapes C2 50,193 photos, 3,228 members
- Olympus 45mm f/1.8 Micro Four Thirds Lens 10,985 photos, 1,146 members
- M.ZUIKO DIGITAL 45mm 1:1.8 Olympus µFT 22,762 photos, 1,673 members
- nipapatuke! << closed 4 a while 1,106 photos, 71 members
- Canary Wharf 7,166 photos, 1,137 members
- Urban Photo Publishing 36,440 photos, 950 members
- 紙の秘密°°°paper°secrets (P 1/ C 2) 1,366 photos, 59 members
- The best inspiration 7,905 photos, 1,008 members
- London Cafés and Restaurants 5,854 photos, 1,033 members
- Color: DEEP, DARK, RICH, VIBRANT! 37,812 photos, 3,398 members
- :: say no to big logos :: 17,051 photos, 161 members
- Urban Excellence 24,122 photos, 934 members
- Le carré 17,984 photos, 731 members
- C H A I R square 1,568 photos, 108 members
- Council and Social Housing 11,372 photos, 301 members
- London Council and Social Housing 4,001 photos, 422 members
- London Shops 5,668 photos, 616 members
- London Streets 39,022 photos, 4,180 members
- The perfect X 8,437 photos, 785 members
- Quadratum 26,797 photos, 475 members
- Arrivals/Departures............ 855 photos, 58 members
- I fancy a SNOG 163 photos, 94 members
- Micro Four Thirds Community 284,604 photos, 7,142 members
- ßε-minimal 4,585 photos, 523 members
- Liège-Guillemins TGV station 1,706 photos, 210 members
- A Benign Eye 10,105 photos, 171 members
- WHITE SIGNATURE [P1~A2] 999 photos, 76 members
- belgian train station moods 83 photos, 31 members
- Antwerp Central Station 1,394 photos, 190 members
- Antwerpen/Antwerp 7,490 photos, 728 members
- Antwerpen 24,392 photos, 975 members
- antwerp 23,463 photos, 901 members
- Destroyed seats and rusted bicycles 597 photos, 157 members
"Cosimo Matteini has been producing one of the most inspiring photographic work I've seen in recent years. His stream has style and coherence, displaying a clear creative strategy. Cosimo's work is characterized by a profound sense of balance and his compositions reveal his permanent search for an organizing meta-rule that commands all things in life... But some of his more daring work and often the provoking use of colours also display a subversive potential, that may bring him soon to new artistic experiences."
14th April, 2011
gaoliang hòng says:
"Cosimo mi ha affascinato da subito. Già dalla prima foto ho apprezzato una sensibilità fotografica notevolissima. I suoi scatti sono pieni: luci ombre geometrie movimento riflessi ...tutto si fa capire attraverso la sua fotografia!!"
27th October, 2010
"Cosimo's photography is absolutely genius. He takes things from a different perspective. It's as if he sees the world in a way that most people do not. He looks beyond the picture. In one of his pictures he has a fountain. The fountain is in the picture, but it shows as a reflection on a nearby wall. He is very creative with his work. Cosimo as a person is also very helpful. He has given me some very positive feedback on my work, and he also gave me the criticism that i needed. His work and helpful personality inspires me to continue doing what i know i love to do."
18th June, 2010
James Withey says:
"Cosimo's work is completely inspiring. He produces a mix of macro shots, cityscapes and portraits all fused with delicious texture, light and cracking composition.
His work reflects humaity, beauty and the small joys of this world that we may forget.
His is one of the photostreams I always take time to look at knowing that it will suprise me and delight me. You can't ask for more than that."
8th June, 2010
- Cosimo Matteini
- January 2010
- London, UK
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Support worker