visited 14 states (6.22%)Create your own visited map of The World
Enjoy photography, nature but most of all my family and friends:)
Love wondering through unknown small villages abroad or in my own country.
Loves beaches, the sea.
Love flowers and gardens. Like visiting private gardens that are open on certain days for public.
Like visiting castles, museums (mainly wintertime)
Please don't be offended if I don't add you as a contact right away: I have so many already that I can barely keep track
If you don't have photos available to me I will block you, sorry.
I am a admin of the group:
I am also a administrator of the group:
I am the administrator of the group:
Hollandse groep (a Dutch group)
- Love South Africa 12,749 photos, 794 members
- Cup & Saucer Collector's Forum 1,490 photos, 253 members
- Charming Chintz China 73 photos, 19 members
- Swell Stuff & Collectables! 12,262 photos, 665 members
- Seasonal differences 3,246 photos, 175 members
- Craftin in PURPLE 5,228 photos, 435 members
- Gauteng 3,942 photos, 226 members
- BrusselBlogt foto's 18,389 photos, 476 members
- !! Nederland Vandaag !! 105,192 photos, 1,803 members
- Hever UK 588 photos, 98 members
- Only in South Africa (humour) 395 photos, 64 members
- Nederland in de jaren 50 414 photos, 32 members
- Escher in het Paleis 186 photos, 45 members
- Apenheul 1,961 photos, 158 members
- Squirrel Photography 24,672 photos, 4,280 members
- Concentration camp Westerbork 186 photos, 61 members
- Giethoorn - Dutch Venice 371 photos, 38 members
- Dierentuin Emmen 1,677 photos, 147 members
- Drenthe 13,138 photos, 306 members
- Plants in Context 5,307 photos, 129 members
- Hanging Gardens of Babylon 1,234 photos, 74 members
- PANASONIC LUMIX FZ100 - FZ200 and FZ 200 21,158 photos, 715 members
- Statues/Sculptures 1,189 photos, 39 members
- Show Biz Challenges - Monthlies are now OPEN 1,593 photos, 246 members
- 15 Challenges 17,779 photos, 1,783 members
- A Challenge For You 10,312 photos, 789 members
- Anything Goes! Challenge Group - Monthlies are OPEN 7,496 photos, 989 members
- Dutch Restaurants 216 photos, 39 members
- Flowers&Colors 106,379 photos, 7,701 members
- Food Porn 655,954 photos, 47,446 members
- Cute Cygnets! 607 photos, 85 members
- 1000 Grains - Rice (please review group description) 943 photos, 193 members
- On Red 306 photos, 43 members
- I Spy! Challenge: Monthlies are now OPEN 1,323 photos, 143 members
- Berlage 304 photos, 51 members
- Dutch Castles and Forts 1,010 photos, 83 members
- MANNIQUIN=mannequins from around the world 3,581 photos, 143 members
- Dutch Castles 505 photos, 41 members
- Tunbridge Wells 875 photos, 67 members
- Animal Affection 3,839 photos, 235 members
- I ♥ Holland 50,833 photos, 941 members
- Hanging Baskets and window boxes. 187 photos, 36 members
- Oranje 1,292 photos, 175 members
- English Villages 19,710 photos, 1,246 members
- Kent 63,997 photos, 2,040 members
- Unidentified flowers and plants 6,598 photos, 1,108 members
- Best VIDEOS on Flickr! 22,654 photos, 6,419 members
- Museumstoomtram Hoorn - Medemblik 167 photos, 29 members
- Thomas & Friends 416 photos, 35 members
- canals 58,355 photos, 3,808 members
"Rita, je bijzondere kijk op de wereld en onze gezamelijke liefde voor tuinen maken je foto's tot een ware bron van inspiratie en ik bekijk je photostream dan ook vrijwel dagelijks met veel plezier, ik wil je tevens bedanken voor je trouwe bezoekjes en reacties, ik vind het een hele eer en stel dit zeer op prijs.""
11th June, 2007
Hans Bouman says:
"Rita is a lady with a gifted eye. I met her on Flickr and she became an instant friend. What I especially admire is her talent for the photography of flowers. To me she is absolutely one of the best in this field. One can almost feel her passion for flowers in her pictures. Thank you for sharing this with us dear friend."
22nd December, 2006
lindy lu says:
"I have got to know Rita through Flickr and I have to say, she is an inspiration and a great photographer. Love all your photos, you're great."
16th August, 2006
"Rita certainly has posted lots of very beautiful photos of flowers, some of which I have added as personal favorites. Even the photos of her grandchildren are very adorable. And some of the advice she has given me in the Comments part of my photos and via e-mail has been helpful as well. :-)"
17th April, 2006
"Rita has a good sense of beauty and lovely humor. Her pictures and design are fresh looking, colorful, peaceful and sometimes funny. They make me smile and let me want to visit her country often, so I enjoy having a communication with her very much. Also, I feel that she loves her life and her family through the pictures and messages, so I am looking forward to seeing her wonderful family often.
Thank you for paying attention to me well as the family. It makes my heart warm always.
Dear my friend and my Dutch Mom
With my appreciation"
6th March, 2006
shelley 791 says:
"I am so glad I met Rita at WeatherUnderground and she has become a very dear friend of mine, who's talents I greatly admire. Rita, you're the best!"
25th January, 2006
- December 2005
- I am:
- Female and Open