visited 14 states (6.22%)Create your own visited map of The World
Enjoy photography, nature but most of all my family and friends:)
Love wondering through unknown small villages abroad or in my own country.
Loves beaches, the sea.
Love flowers and gardens. Like visiting private gardens that are open on certain days for public.
Like visiting castles, museums (mainly wintertime)
Please don't be offended if I don't add you as a contact right away: I have so many already that I can barely keep track
If you don't have photos available to me I will block you, sorry.
I am a admin of the group:
I am also a administrator of the group:
I am the administrator of the group:
Hollandse groep (a Dutch group)
- Love South Africa 14,784 photos, 841 members
- Cup & Saucer Collector's Forum 1,504 photos, 255 members
- Charming Chintz China 73 photos, 20 members
- Swell Stuff & Collectables! 12,286 photos, 662 members
- Seasonal differences 3,600 photos, 185 members
- Craftin in PURPLE 5,268 photos, 434 members
- Gauteng 4,004 photos, 225 members
- BrusselBlogt foto's 18,598 photos, 480 members
- !! Nederland Vandaag !! 109,261 photos, 1,845 members
- Hever UK 600 photos, 98 members
- Only in South Africa (humour) 401 photos, 64 members
- Nederland in de jaren 50 414 photos, 32 members
- Escher in het Paleis 208 photos, 49 members
- Apenheul 1,968 photos, 160 members
- Squirrel Photography 26,177 photos, 4,429 members
- Concentration camp Westerbork 193 photos, 65 members
- Giethoorn - Dutch Venice 377 photos, 38 members
- Dierentuin Emmen 1,734 photos, 151 members
- Drenthe 13,776 photos, 311 members
- Plants in Context 5,423 photos, 131 members
- Hanging Gardens of Babylon 1,249 photos, 75 members
- PANASONIC LUMIX FZ100 - FZ200 and FZ 200 22,977 photos, 758 members
- Statues/Sculptures 1,271 photos, 40 members
- Show Biz Challenges - Monthlies are now Open 1,604 photos, 246 members
- 15 Challenges 18,216 photos, 1,783 members
- A Challenge For You 10,371 photos, 802 members
- Anything Goes! Challenge Group - Monthlies are OPEN 7,669 photos, 1,006 members
- Dutch Restaurants 219 photos, 39 members
- Flowers&Colors 108,236 photos, 7,779 members
- Food Porn 673,386 photos, 49,938 members
- Cute Cygnets! 416 photos, 86 members
- 1000 Grains - Rice (please review group description) 949 photos, 192 members
- On Red 308 photos, 43 members
- I Spy! Challenge: Monthlies are now OPEN 1,354 photos, 144 members
- Berlage 305 photos, 51 members
- Dutch Castles and Forts 1,025 photos, 89 members
- MANNIQUIN=mannequins from around the world 3,551 photos, 145 members
- Dutch Castles 538 photos, 47 members
- Tunbridge Wells 878 photos, 66 members
- Animal Affection 3,953 photos, 234 members
- I ♥ Holland 53,159 photos, 945 members
- Hanging Baskets and window boxes. 189 photos, 35 members
- Oranje 1,294 photos, 176 members
- English Villages 20,364 photos, 1,264 members
- Kent 65,314 photos, 2,088 members
- Unidentified flowers and plants 6,674 photos, 1,108 members
- Best VIDEOS on Flickr! 22,919 photos, 6,426 members
- Museumstoomtram Hoorn - Medemblik 173 photos, 30 members
- Thomas & Friends 423 photos, 35 members
- canals 60,803 photos, 3,882 members
"Rita, je bijzondere kijk op de wereld en onze gezamelijke liefde voor tuinen maken je foto's tot een ware bron van inspiratie en ik bekijk je photostream dan ook vrijwel dagelijks met veel plezier, ik wil je tevens bedanken voor je trouwe bezoekjes en reacties, ik vind het een hele eer en stel dit zeer op prijs.""
11th June, 2007
Hans Bouman says:
"Rita is a lady with a gifted eye. I met her on Flickr and she became an instant friend. What I especially admire is her talent for the photography of flowers. To me she is absolutely one of the best in this field. One can almost feel her passion for flowers in her pictures. Thank you for sharing this with us dear friend."
22nd December, 2006
lindy lu says:
"I have got to know Rita through Flickr and I have to say, she is an inspiration and a great photographer. Love all your photos, you're great."
16th August, 2006
"Rita certainly has posted lots of very beautiful photos of flowers, some of which I have added as personal favorites. Even the photos of her grandchildren are very adorable. And some of the advice she has given me in the Comments part of my photos and via e-mail has been helpful as well. :-)"
17th April, 2006
"Rita has a good sense of beauty and lovely humor. Her pictures and design are fresh looking, colorful, peaceful and sometimes funny. They make me smile and let me want to visit her country often, so I enjoy having a communication with her very much. Also, I feel that she loves her life and her family through the pictures and messages, so I am looking forward to seeing her wonderful family often.
Thank you for paying attention to me well as the family. It makes my heart warm always.
Dear my friend and my Dutch Mom
With my appreciation"
6th March, 2006
shelley 791 says:
"I am so glad I met Rita at WeatherUnderground and she has become a very dear friend of mine, who's talents I greatly admire. Rita, you're the best!"
25th January, 2006
- December 2005
- I am:
- Female and Open