Thank you for taking the time to look at my photography.
Please be aware that all of my images presented on flickr are the exclusive property of myself and are protected under United States and International copyright laws. None of the images may be downloaded, reproduced, transmitted, copied, altered, or projected in any way alone or with other images, by use of computer, electronic, or printed means, without specific written permission from Kris Klop. Any other use will be considered a violation of copyright.
For photo usage or print order inquires, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 515-480-7974.
Thanks for looking at my photos. Feel free to leave a comment, as I always enjoy criticism so I can grow as a photographer.
Also, if you add me as a contact and have no photos in your photostream, or if your favorites are filled with porn, I will block you. For me, flickr is for artists sharing photos, not for collectors of photos.
- Memphis Belle B-17 Bomber 366 photos, 73 members
- Worldwide aviation 25,162 photos, 191 members
- Project Weather 106,407 photos, 31,318 members
- Biz Jets : Honda Jet 19 photos, 3 members
- Dignitary & Head of State Aircraft and Motorcade Vehicles 1,930 photos, 168 members
- The Mind Wanders 21 photos, 30 members
- DSM Airport 156 photos, 7 members
- Light STREAM___ 84,171 photos, 12,084 members
- Helicopters All over the World 9,248 photos, 490 members
- The F-16 collection 3,897 photos, 70 members
- Marine One 122 photos, 13 members
- Southwest Airlines 17,073 photos, 1,849 members
- STORMSCAPES 8,956 photos, 932 members
- Air to Air imagery 1,269 photos, 81 members
- Aircraft: MD-80ff...... [M80-M90] 794 photos, 47 members
- World Wide Spotters 4,429 photos, 88 members
- Thunder In The Valley Airshow - Waterloo, IA 50 photos, 5 members
- Taking photographs is painting with light. 22,965 photos, 2,269 members
- Boeing B-17 Bombers 2,664 photos, 239 members
- The Gallery Of Fine Photography [No frames/signatures] 44,761 photos, 5,369 members
- Lockheed C-5 1,148 photos, 236 members
- Call us Spotters 287 photos, 52 members
- All Photos X-Press Us (!!TAG!!) _Post 2 /Comment or invite 2 36,079 photos, 2,893 members
- Propwash 177 photos, 84 members
- Aviation Close Up! 11,727 photos, 232 members
- USAF Thunderbirds 6,733 photos, 700 members
- Defenders of Freedom Open House - Offutt AFB, Nebraska 109 photos, 8 members
- Call Signs 71 photos, 27 members
- Lockheed Martin F-22 4,115 photos, 548 members
- Aircraft Bird Strikes 13 photos, 3 members
- Aviation Up Close 33,243 photos, 329 members
- A F-14 Tomcat tribute - For the Rocker of the sky!!! 675 photos, 115 members
- Midwest Airshows 548 photos, 23 members
- Friendly Pilots 2,009 photos, 284 members
- Sikorsky H-53 508 photos, 99 members
- AIRSIDEPHOTOS 67,017 photos, 250 members
- Airport Lover's ♥ (Pls dont put pictures of aircraft in sky) 40,024 photos, 409 members
- ASB.TV 4,751 photos, 65 members
- The Beauty of Aviation 2,884 photos, 118 members
- LITENING Pod 64 photos, 21 members
- Extreme Weather Aviation 1,983 photos, 280 members
- Very Long Exposure (30 seconds or more) 30,974 photos, 4,154 members
- Airliner Gallery 41,059 photos, 136 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 432,011 photos, 100,226 members
- Biz Jets : Embraer 857 photos, 193 members
- Snow Plows 22,812 photos, 710 members
- Raytheon T-6 Texan II 205 photos, 53 members
- Airliners--"Frankenplanes" 154 photos, 60 members
- Des Moines Flickr Friend Photowalk Group 3,948 photos, 179 members
- HONOR FLIGHT 150 photos, 12 members
Jan Jasinski says:
"Kris has been/is one of my favorite aviation photographers of all time. He offers some breathtaking military shots that cannot be produced on an average day. He has an eye for the aircraft and shares them well on flickr.
Keep up the work!"
14th June, 2013
Pervez 183A says:
"I have been a avid admirer of Kris's photographic talents for a number of years now...as a pilot, I just love everything aviation..Kris is an aviation aficianado as well...his airplane images are so unique, in that he combines his rich artistic talent and the subject to produce star quality and such pleasing images.....keep up the great work Kris...best wishes from Pervez"
21st March, 2013
Henrik "The Viper" says:
Whithout comparison You are one of my best friends around always willing to go that extra mile to please others.
I am sorry that we live so far apart as I´d bet that we could have some neat times in DSM!!
Photo-wise Kris is one of those unsung professionals doing an outstanding job and covering one of the lesser known airports in the US."
25th July, 2011
"Kris is a great guy and has some fantastic photographs of aircraft… it doesn’t hurt to have front row seats all the time either :-) Kris has inspired me to try and become a better photographer, especially night shots. If you love aviation you’re at the right place."
5th March, 2010
" Great guy. He has some of the best pics. I especially like the time lapses, as they are spot-on. His digital art is great, and has me trying my hand at it myself, with bad beginner results!"
7th November, 2009
Greg Bajor says:
"You got to love aviation to produce inspiring and exceptional photography as Kris. It is always a pleasure to see his vision of aviation subjects :)"
22nd December, 2008
"Kris is one of the best Aviation Photographers among Flickr photographers.
I often inspired by his work. and its reflected continuously in my own photos. It's rare to find Aviation Photographer who can gain additional value to each of his shots, and catch more then static aircraft.
I encourage you to view his entire photostream, and be inspired by a man with vision beyond sight."
16th October, 2008
"Kris's aviation photos are by far some of the best ever seen on the internet. He has done such an outstanding job of capturing the operations of the 132nd Fighter Wing F-16s out of Des Moines, IA. One of the best things is the fact that he does not stop there, clearskyphotography has a wonderful eye when it comes to any type of photography. It is always a pleasure to visit his site and see what is new. Keep up the outstanding work!"
4th August, 2008
"To simply say that "clearskyphotography" is good would be selling them short in a horrible way. "clearskyphotography" is easily one of the best aviation photograhers on the net hands down. The artistry in which he is able to captrue a simple airplane or jet is classic and the story his shots tell is unforgettable. My hats off to you! You are truely a photographer I look up to for inspiration!!! Thank you for providing all of us a small look through your lens."
20th January, 2008
jetblast12 - Rob Maroc says:
"Kris has an amazing eye for composition and detail. He also has an uncanny ability to be in the right place at the right time. I have the pleasure of working at the same airport as him and although I've only recently met him he has a good reputation and is well known around the airport. Make it a point to check his work often, you won't be disappointed."
26th October, 2007
"He has an amazing eye for photography . The plane which he takes is beautiful and powerfully. One of my favorites here on flickr."
21st October, 2007
"Clearskyphotography takes, hands down, the most consistantly creative, exciting, and interesting aviation photos on Flickr. I check his photostream everyday and I find myself FAVing every shot. Half the time I say "how did he do that," the other half I find myself saying "why didn't I think of that composition!" Do youself a favor and make him a contact and check his photos daily, whether your an aviation buff or not. Keep up the great work and keep 'em coming Kris!"
17th June, 2007
Ken's Aviation says:
"If you love aircraft, you have to check out Kris' photostream. Kris doesn't just take excellent shots of civil and military aircraft, but obviously takes his time and uses his eyes to really see how the light and shape can work together to make really special photos. Keep up the good work, Kris!"
19th March, 2007
- Kris Klop
- August 2006
- Des Moines, IA
- I am: