I have my moments.
Style? What's that?
I take my camera everywhere I go, and I do mean everywhere. So I shoot whatever is around me at any particular place and time. Rarely, I come up with ideas for photos and try to pull them off but mainly I just keep my eyes open for opportunities.
My thoughts on Flickr:
First and foremost, I love this community. I appreciate every single view and the time people take to express their thoughts on my photographs. I strongly encourage any criticisms and/or advice anyone has to offer. Not a day goes by that I don't find a photograph that simply astonishes and inspires me. If you add me as a contact I ask you to please go past the first page (as my collection has gotten rather extensive) so you can see where I've come from since I've been sharing my photographs since my first photo. I can pretty much guarantee that I will eventually look through your photostream (and not just the first page either) but I really can't add everyone for various reasons. Please, take no offense.
Check it out:
All my images are All Rights Reserved ©
(Not sure if that means anything though, if you don't know not to steal people's work, I doubt that will stop you but please don't... but if you do, the image will haunt you dreams, like Freddy Krueger, except less friendly.)
If you want to use one of my images for anything, please let me know before you do.
Prints? (I think you should...)
If anyone is interested in purchasing a print, feel free to browse through my stream and either flickrmail me or send me an e-mail to CityRaven@gmail.com
- Flickr Friday 2,813 photos, 5,128 members
- Your Best Shot 2012 6,296 photos, 7,435 members
- 'RoidWeek 2012 3,406 photos, 1,131 members
- Polaroid 669 2,919 photos, 345 members
- Polaroid 264,101 photos, 22,979 members
- Cinematic Street Photography 12,964 photos, 1,355 members
- Medium Format 635,423 photos, 24,077 members
- Your Best Shot 2011 12,955 photos, 14,962 members
- Twin Lens Reflex 164,216 photos, 12,899 members
- 120 NYC 6,073 photos, 276 members
- FILM CAMERAS ONLY! 831,248 photos, 27,463 members
- Flickr 11|11|11 2,213 photos, 3,420 members
- Metz Support group 349 photos, 200 members
- Light Junkies 88,289 photos, 13,048 members
- New York Uncolored 256 photos, 34 members
- FroKnowsPhoto.com 173,298 photos, 15,161 members
- Fstoppers 38,625 photos, 3,887 members
- Star Trails Film Only 525 photos, 205 members
- Analog New York 10,441 photos, 389 members
- Vertoramas 12,459 photos, 1,857 members
- Strobist.com 571,638 photos, 113,727 members
- Diptychs - two is better than one! 120,404 photos, 22,451 members
- Analog Photography 1,295,222 photos, 27,916 members
- Analogue Photography 563,611 photos, 11,792 members
- Look Mom, I'm on Gothamist! 723 photos, 72 members
- 120 426,449 photos, 13,368 members
- I Shoot Film 2,030,482 photos, 81,251 members
- Facedown 2,383 photos, 248 members
- 100 Strangers 35,280 photos, 8,931 members
- Photoshop Support Group 198,666 photos, 32,357 members
- The Portrait Group 2,058,279 photos, 130,658 members
- Black & white portraits 295,963 photos, 27,958 members
- Technique 204 photos, 16,305 members
- photo[Slap] 19,357 photos, 1,352 members
- NYC Street Photography 73,300 photos, 3,537 members
- Gothamist 169,469 photos, 3,523 members
- Minimalism 171,574 photos, 18,497 members
- Shmobist 806 photos, 147 members
- For the Love of Brooklyn 16,971 photos, 494 members
- *Karma* 725,587 photos, 15,901 members
- *DIY Photography Equipment 8,602 photos, 7,083 members
- FlickrCentral 6,083,658 photos, 183,962 members
- NIKON speedlight SB600 - SB700- SB800 and SB 900 63,469 photos, 8,435 members
- Nikon D80: Portraits 13,968 photos, 1,241 members
- B Square 275,993 photos, 9,415 members
- New York Photography 263,579 photos, 15,450 members
- Available Light / Existing Light 489,872 photos, 14,716 members
- Artistic Self-Portraits 185,080 photos, 16,115 members
- Urban Urban Urban 106,885 photos, 2,545 members
- New York, New York 351,897 photos, 14,983 members
Alotta Ada says:
"Vitaliy's creativity has really shone through, especially as he worked through his second year of 365. He definitely composes his photos with a mindfulness of texture, color, and meaningful intent, most of the time. His cityscapes are also simple, yet lovely.
He's proof that something artistically good can come out of this quaint little Sunnyside, Queens town."
11th April, 2010
aMp Visual Concepts says:
"I stumbled upon Vitaliy's stream not too long ago, and from the very first couple of shots I was hooked. I've never seen the city portrayed the way that he shows it. Vitalily makes people and simple objects come alive in the way that only a true artist can. Where he finds inspiration to envision the things he does I don't know, but wherever he gets it, he expresses it into his work, and that expression recipricates as inspiration for others. Check out his photostream, you'll get lost in it. Thanks for sharing your work man."
4th November, 2009
"this guy is sick behind the camera. he is able to produce such cinematic scenes with his street photos, and he has such an incredible eye for awesome candidness :)"
4th April, 2009
"my favorite flickr contact, in complete honesty. an amazing array of subjects and techniques. we both live in new york city and i've never captured half the beauty he finds in everyday life. an inspiration and a really nice guy."
30th March, 2009
this charming broad says:
"Uhm, I fear now that V has a Nikon D80, his FM 10, Lomo Fisheye and Zenit ETwill become obsolete, but I think he'll find a balance (especially if we try out new types of film together)."
7th February, 2008
- Vitaliy Piltser
- November 2007
- St. Petersburg, Russia
- Queens, NYC, USA
- I am:
- Male and Taken