I'm just your average josephine still trying to find herself and here's just another place to do that through illustrations and photos. I'm no expert at either, creating anything makes my life just a little bit more fun.
Other things I tend to be known for: both illustrating & writing my heart out, laughing until it hurts, constantly wondering what could have been (sometimes what should have been), romanticizing moments not meant to be romanticized, taking photos of anything and everything and driving my friends crazy because of it, making up the most inappropriate innuendos during the most inappropriate moments, exploring new places & new people, and always having the tendency to act on heart over mind.
And things that I'm a sucker for: seeing people happy!, the underdog, books and more books, when opposites attract, ridiculously random things, the intellectually stimulating, poetically-speaking, not so typical romantic gestures, the potential for so much more, great conversations about absolutely nothing!, museums of all kinds, stress-free relationships, memories worth telling (but will never be told), guys with a heart of gold, concerts in the park, art or something like it .
Photos of (cin)quante-deux (1)
- Team Coco Arts & Crafts 513 photos, 766 members
- What I Wore Today (drawings only!) 5,240 photos, 3,337 members
- Girl Illustrators 22,132 photos, 1,404 members
- Moleskine city 28,714 photos, 2,385 members
- Moleskine: One Page at a Time. 50,709 photos, 4,562 members
- My Moleskine 48,368 photos, 4,492 members
- Moleskine Alchemists 20,753 photos, 1,431 members
- Moleskinerie 109,636 photos, 20,383 members
- Etsy Illustration 11,899 photos, 1,900 members
- Adobe illustrator 37,726 photos, 5,040 members
- Illustration and Graphic Addicts 66,506 photos, 3,635 members
- Vector Art 62,038 photos, 8,860 members
- Illustration Friday SPARK 13,013 photos, 6,683 members
- Illustration 496,718 photos, 32,950 members
(cin)quante-deux doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- November 2007
- I am: