I tend to libertarian / conservative in my perspective on life, and consider myself a lapsed Catholic (the Church left me). I am married to a lovely woman I met on the Internet, before the World Wide Web got popular, and we have a family of four cats.
I was born and raised in a small town in upstate New York. Went to St. John Fisher College in Rochester, New York, and finally fell into this profession. Discovered computers in college where we learned on a Xerox mainframe (!). I’ve been a member of the Lions’ Clubs, a volunteer firefighter, and for the last twelve years a NYS certified EMT-D.
- Rochester 27,727 photos, 1,244 members
- The Western Door: The 12 Counties of Western New York 6,102 photos, 99 members
- Red River Valley Flood 2009 550 photos, 47 members
- Fire and EMS 59,781 photos, 3,384 members
- National Disaster Medical System (NDMS) 47 photos, 14 members
- Project 365 1,616,525 photos, 27,509 members
simminch doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- Chuck Simmins
- February 2006
- Arkport N.Y.
- Rochester N.Y., USA
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- America's North Shore Journal