Thankyou for looking at my photo's 1.3 million views on my Flickr.
I am bicycle mad ! and a keen cyclist for 41 years and I am not a collector but a cyclist with lots of bicycles.
I have an interest in photography and obsessed with taking pictures of Vintage / Classic motorcycles , tractors , comercials , bicycles etc.. Static displays , road runs cycle racing and privatecollections.
I have started marking my photo's as over the last few months more people have removed my photo's for use in blogs without asking me. I take my photography serious and when I challenged a few people about using my material without crediting me I got some very abusive language from a few Blog owners. I have a problem with people with that type of attitude and sadly I feel that I must watermark all my photo's moving forward.
TO ENJOY MY PIC'S LOOK AT MY SETS AS I HAVE A LOT OF DIFFERENT INTERESTS !!!
LOOK AT MY PHOTO'S AS A SLIDE SHOW TO SEE THEM FULL SIZE.
If you don't have any photos I will block you as the spirit of Flickr is photo sharing .
Photos of Chris 531 (8)
- Minis 11,069 photos, 1,684 members
- Norton Motorcycles 3,115 photos, 258 members
- Raleigh_Rules.... 2,856 photos, 339 members
- Cyclocross! 5,714 photos, 469 members
- Classic Hot Rod Racing 84 photos, 7 members
- Ford Popular Prefect & Anglia 1,260 photos, 99 members
- Honda Motorcycles 15,558 photos, 1,970 members
- Norton Rotary Motorcycles 61 photos, 11 members
- Classic Yamaha Motorcycles 1,508 photos, 194 members
- Air Show Photos 14,710 photos, 461 members
- Land Rover 21,046 photos, 1,603 members
- MASSEY FERGUSON & MASSEY HARRIS TRACTORS 1,855 photos, 182 members
- FORD TRACTORS UNLIMITED 2,519 photos, 264 members
- Bann Wheelers CC 50 photos, 4 members
- Royal Enfield and BSA singles 412 photos, 105 members
- Jordan Grand Prix Cars 381 photos, 60 members
- Irish Road Racing 774 photos, 50 members
- Bernese Mountain Dogs 9,126 photos, 895 members
- Bicycle Belles 17,953 photos, 1,049 members
- Raleigh Chopper 647 photos, 128 members
- Yamaha motorcycles 10,312 photos, 1,172 members
- Nuffield Tractors 434 photos, 23 members
- Triton Cafe Racers 1,665 photos, 63 members
- Classic Motorcycle 7,329 photos, 185 members
- Back_road_bike 11,252 photos, 641 members
- Ford Cortina Car Group 3,083 photos, 321 members
- FORD ESCORT MK2 2,075 photos, 97 members
- Ulsterbus (including NIRTB/UTA) 4,163 photos, 58 members
- Irish Buses 5,908 photos, 98 members
- vintage tractors working and static displays 7,282 photos, 193 members
- Farm Animals & Working Horses 10,915 photos, 858 members
- Ariel Motorcycles 3,236 photos, 194 members
- Motorcycle Trials 3,012 photos, 282 members
- Signwritten Classic Vans, Utilities and Trucks 4,388 photos, 103 members
- british built classic sports cars 9,415 photos, 135 members
- The Scammell Mechanical Horse, Scarab and Townsman group. 769 photos, 133 members
- Classic Vauxhall cars 328 photos, 24 members
- Bultaco 568 photos, 54 members
- Farming World - Past and Present 10,197 photos, 279 members
- Rudge Bicycles 61 photos, 10 members
- Classic Motorcycles UK 7,767 photos, 386 members
- Save the Armoy trees 217 photos, 104 members
- Vintage & Classic Air cooled Motocross 489 photos, 23 members
- VINTAGE BICYCLE LAMPS 134 photos, 29 members
- Small Wheel Society 5,854 photos, 510 members
- Living History in Northern Ireland 121 photos, 7 members
- FORD COUNTY & ROADLESS TRACTORS 1,027 photos, 34 members
- CLASSIC & VINTAGE BRITISH MADE COMMERCIALS 14,510 photos, 248 members
- Rudge-Whitworth Motorcycles 1,532 photos, 91 members
- randonneur & touring lightweight steel bicycles 1,425 photos, 189 members
"I completely concur with Chris's sentiments about our duty to preserve and promote old and vintage roadsters for the next generation, now that the generation who bought, owned and used them daily are cycling on smoother roads somewhere else. I am glad that he and others are active in that aim and if lots of people do a little bit, given that there are plenty of other hobbies, and make the effort to save the bikes from the crushers, there will be enough of the wheeled heritage to pass on for it to make sense to a generation who never pulled a rod-brake or who never back-pedalled to slow down or change gear...or felt the comfort of a well-worn fully-sprung leather saddle. Keep it up Chris."
24th January, 2009
"I have only known Chris personally for just over twelve months but had known of him before that. A dedicated cyclist with an interest in people as well as machines. Chris has been active in organised cycling for a long number of years both as a competitor and as an organiser. He has put a lot back into the sport through his involvement with club cycling and cycling federation time trial league, a much less appreciated role within cycle sport but very necessary. Chris now enjoys riding his bike with friends more than competition. A genuine cyclist who enjoys any time spent awheel his red and white Mercian."
29th February, 2008
"Although i have known of Chris531 for many years its really in the past year that we have become friends, a family man with a wife who enjoys and promotes her mans interests. he has been a good and interested cycle enthusiast for much longer than me albeit perhaps not as focused in the collectibles but with his contacts , his experience and love of cycling, this flickr site will go from strength to strength"
2nd January, 2007
- November 2006
- I am:
- Male and Taken