I'm neurotic, eat cereal three meals a day, love fishnets and Converse. I thrive on jazz and live for coffee and a good book. I fail socially. May or may not have multiple personalities.
*No photos may be used without my written consent.*
Photos of chishikilauren (3)
- Instagram USA 16,920 photos, 1,166 members
- 1000 Faves 80 photos, 103 members
- Philadelphia, PA 42,049 photos, 1,439 members
- Kentucky Is a State Of Mind 12,117 photos, 592 members
- Ishtexture 770 photos, 928 members
- Fog and Rain 221,695 photos, 44,859 members
- Artistic Portraits of Women 1,313 photos, 939 members
- 600+ Faves 1-2-3 (Post one,Comment and Fave two) 189 photos, 288 members
- 900+ Faves 1-2-3 (Post one,Comment and Fave two) 70 photos, 175 members
- THE VOYAGE / Adventure Travel Photography by Daniel Malka 1,703 photos, 55 members
- Passionately Pink for the Cure 66,900 photos, 13,246 members
- The Temporary Gallery 88 photos, 3,762 members
- Inspirational Portraiture 3,559 photos, 503 members
- One To One 3,045 photos, 687 members
- That's CLASSY! (Post 1 / Award 3) 24,197 photos, 4,656 members
- Bonnaroo 2007 339 photos, 76 members
- One-a-day, Critically (See New Rules!) 124 photos, 82 members
- VULNERABLE / self-portraits that show us who you really are. 21,459 photos, 4,303 members
- ╠Art Libre-Free Art-Arte Libre-Freie Kunst-INVITED PIX ONLY 49,565 photos, 7,891 members
- I did it my way 3,796 photos, 175 members
- Images and Words 1,544 photos, 142 members
- PORTRAITS you can fall in love with... 295,661 photos, 16,205 members
- Top 20 Self Portraits- By Jury 2,987 photos, 1,202 members
- *interesting* interestingness 3,594 photos, 332 members
- 3000 V + 120 F [before joining tag 3000v120f !!!!!!!!] 2,205 photos, 342 members
- Interestingness | Must be in Top 10 14,635 photos, 6,709 members
- elite treinta 348 photos, 312 members
- APF contest is Closed 0 photos, 1,391 members
- Interesting lighting 3,244 photos, 257 members
- 365 Days 1,022,073 photos, 21,545 members
- Washington DC/Metro Area 144,615 photos, 8,141 members
- Body Language 140,743 photos, 9,944 members
- Only 1000 1,620 photos, 621 members
- My Favourite 60,883 photos, 3,728 members
- All Photographers are Egomaniacs. 915 photos, 282 members
- Explore Top 20 1,727 photos, 615 members
- Photomanipulation 75,133 photos, 6,916 members
- simple perspective 1,284 photos, 86 members
- Self Portrait Art 2,192 photos, 274 members
- Dark ART 180,437 photos, 16,192 members
- Photographic-retouching & composition 1,090 photos, 225 members
- *GreatPixGallery 100 Faves+ 6,352 photos, 1,057 members
- :::Digital Fragments::: 5,522 photos, 350 members
- poe-scapes 3,957 photos, 424 members
- your latest favourite 4,368 photos, 376 members
- Beyond the Limits of Lens 3,062 photos, 189 members
- Digital Photographers 46,138 photos, 632 members
- B&WPIX (1/day) 99,743 photos, 4,203 members
- Digital Classic Black and White 88,287 photos, 3,782 members
- 50fiftySHOULDbe 699 photos, 95 members
"If the beauty of your Photos could blind a man… I will surly be sightless. I couldn't miss your Art for nothing in this world.
Si la belleza de tus fotos segara a los hombres… yo seria un siego. No me perdería la belleza de tu Arte por nada en la vida.
Dios te Bendiga."
20th July, 2007
"A gallery full of talent, I see such great potential in your shots. Your concepts are always well thought out and original. Please keep it up!"
20th October, 2006
""It is a rare mind indeed that can render the hitherto non-existent blindingly obvious. The cry, 'I could have thought of that' is a very popular and misleading one, for the fact is that they didn't, and a very significant and revealing fact it is too." ~D. Adams
Lauren reveals this with every post whether it's blending sensualism with sorrow or presenting unconventional sophistication. Chishiki not only has 'an eye' but also a certain 'touch' - one that has gripped many of our attentions. A touch we're fond of, surprised by, and always longing for more..."
14th August, 2006
O Caritas says:
"Besides having great taste in music, a wicked wit and a wonderful eye with a camera, Lauren's comments are the best on flickr.
4th June, 2006
"Insert cheesy overly enthusiastic laudation here.
I'd mean it though."
28th December, 2005
gabriel paulus says:
"Lauren has got the most beautiful eyes you will ever see on a girl, hands down. She knows this and captures them well with her very impressive self portraits. Her photoshop abilities keep getting better and better and viewing her photos only leave you wanting more. Lauren, you are a goddess."
18th December, 2005
photo guerilla says:
"The way your photographing
Your ironic style
The way you're commenting others photos
The way you're commenting your own ones
The way you're "presenting" yourself
Your wicked sense of humour
Did I already mentioned your subtle irony?
Your subtle irony...
...keeps freaking me out every day anew."
5th August, 2005
"I will keep this short and sweet. In a word, or a few words, Lauren rocks. Her images make you feel like you are right there with her.
Lauren, you are a great inspiration to me as you can see through my few attempts to emulate your doings. Grazie Mila."
31st July, 2005
"anybody this young who even knows Ted*MOTORCITY*MADMAN*Nugent**********
has gotta be a ROCKER!!********
& her fabulous pix Rock too!!********
on top o that she's friggin hilarious!!*
i haven't read anything that Bang On in Flickr in quite sometime!!*******
Cheers chishikilauren!! Billy Warhol ;))"
14th July, 2005
"i knew her first as the princess of darkness, but i quickly learned she was much more than that: lauren is a comedian, a fashionista, a teacher, a friend, an illuminator, a woman with an eye for the beauty in all things, and much much more.
and of course, she listens to jazz and loves salinger, so she has to be a pretty kool person. in fact, that's pretty much icing on the cake."
1st July, 2005
Olivia Leigh says:
"Chishikilauren is quite a star here on the flickr stage. Using her great eye, she captures wonderful moments in a world most of us will never know. Using her creativity, she brings the flickr folks amazing photographs filled with great colour, interesting perspectives, and killer compositions. Plus, she doesn't like John Tesh! Good taste in music AND talented? Come on, flickeratti, she's the real deal."
27th May, 2005
"When she's not busy befriending tigers, riding elephants, dodging riot police, or combating the evils of NTT, Lauren takes some damn-good photographs. They may not be as polished as those of the more professional Flickr denizens, but I think her pictures are the better for it: less contrived, less staged, and certainly more honest. I have to admit that her attention to detail, her ability to perceive hidden worlds of beauty even among the mundane, has inspired me countless times. Thank you, Lauren."
25th March, 2005
Bobby Alcott says:
"Smart, funny, clever and colorful. Lauren's use of dramatic lighting and shadows drags you kicking and screaming to the other side of the Earth. Her work also warms the heart, captures the imagination, and makes you think.
And at only 23? Oy, so much ahead of her."
28th February, 2005
- September 2004
- Lexington, KY
- I am:
- professional drifter