- Butoh 808 photos, 186 members
- Emma International Collaboration 2,050 photos, 42 members
- Tornadoes uk 18 photos, 23 members
- Tornado Alley USA 2,683 photos, 528 members
- Shadowplay 1: BORDERLANDS 142 photos, 74 members
- A Man and a Woman 2,167 photos, 785 members
- octopus on yo head 1,199 photos, 637 members
- Entrance to Hell 3,522 photos, 13,060 members
- Unnatural History Museum 4,159 photos, 602 members
- table me! 79 photos, 127 members
- yin yang 1,920 photos, 534 members
- Eggs 1,203 photos, 391 members
- World of Eggs 6,463 photos, 2,021 members
- CONSEQUENCES: JAILS, INSTITUTIONS, AND DEATH 889 photos, 117 members
- Beautiful Leaves! 23,457 photos, 3,270 members
- Leaves (No Trees Please!!!) 110,291 photos, 15,996 members
- One Leaf 7,956 photos, 3,265 members
- Single Leaf Extravaganza 12,058 photos, 3,466 members
- fall foliage 24,778 photos, 1,980 members
- Passionately Pink for the Cure 66,699 photos, 13,269 members
- My 2007 Daily Photo Diary 663 photos, 1,128 members
- möbius 1,912 photos, 498 members
- fine flickr photographers 3,577 photos, 551 members
- NOOD : 9 objects of desire 114 photos, 105 members
- rainy day 2,216 photos, 665 members
- PROTEST THE NEW COMMUNITY GUIDELINES 0 photos, 610 members
- Roid 'N Roll! 9,977 photos, 543 members
- Break the Silence 100 photos, 33 members
- pipì (pee pee) 31 photos, 397 members
- Minimalistisch 11,592 photos, 1,224 members
- The ART of Security 1,827 photos, 416 members
- Hard Men 15,991 photos, 1,258 members
- Facial Expression 28,604 photos, 2,408 members
- Analogue of Weirdology 18,380 photos, 976 members
- Psychological 14,979 photos, 1,128 members
- Sexy Swedish Babe 528 photos, 188 members
- meandme 812 photos, 337 members
- Girls with knives 292 photos, 504 members
- Weekly VIP 278 photos, 218 members
- gossamer glimpse 2,067 photos, 510 members
- quiet life 15,061 photos, 796 members
- Pilgrimages 2,752 photos, 232 members
- four seasons 10,553 photos, 488 members
- Drama Queens 2,708 photos, 291 members
- Candles Lighting /Luz de Velas 2,223 photos, 1,092 members
- transparency 3,641 photos, 506 members
- A Comedy of Horrors 4,329 photos, 422 members
- Flick-O-System: ? degrees of separation 5,033 photos, 11,935 members
- Incarnations of Kali 349 photos, 213 members
- What Is It Not? 1 photo, 3 members
"Chehalis is one of the most excellent photographer I ever met: her art is absolutely original and her pictures are amazing uniques."
11th April, 2006
sitting rock says:
" My good friend Che is on a path of limitless discovery. She is fearless in her use of photography to explore the depths of her conscious and unconscious mind. She has embraced photography as a primary vehicle in that seach for self-understanding.
Che's photographs are borne of her, yet have a life of their own. They clearly evoke strong response. Her magnetic pull to this medium has been meteoric in time and impact. The creative thrust of her images contains a distinct and articulate balance of intuitive trust and intellectual pursuit. They reflect back while moving forward, giving honor to our time in the present tense.
Most importantly Che's photographs are healing in their honesty, both for Che---and for those who view her work with equal openness and care. Visit Che's site often. You will always be challenged and moved."
8th April, 2006
Saint Plan says:
"Chephoto's work is diverse but unified in purpose, beautiful but challenging, immediate but often otherworldly. In one important thread of her work she is appropriating some of the most prevalent images of women -- images that are both comfortable to the status quo and ultimately opressive: ingenue, harridan, trophy, harlot, victim, flirt, prey. The surfaces of these images attract or repel us in the programmed ways at first, but as we look deeper we see how Che is manipulating them, claiming them for subversive purposes. How does beauty render a woman innocuous, no matter what’s beneath the surface? How do perceptions, male perceptions, dictate realities for women? How does compliance to those perceptions hobble a woman? How does any response to those perceptions, even rebellion, play out as a kind of concession to them? What toll is exacted when we captulate to the charade of playing our normative gender roles?"
7th April, 2006
"I met Che on a Boston city bus in 1987 and my life was changed forever. That sounds like an exaggeration, but it's not. She's one of those "ground zero" people in my life. If we hadn't met (and had she not instantly believed whole-heartedly in me) I'd be just another George Bailey trudging around Bedford Falls without a guardian angel.
Now she's a fantastic photographer --but you already knew that."
13th February, 2006
"Somewhere in between the delicate state of serenity and the wilderness of dreams, Chephoto has forged a path for us to follow.
I suggest you leave behind all your inhibitions, free yourself of pre-conceived notions and walk with eyes wide open and senses awake; because a journey into her creative center, through her photographs and ocular nerves, is a world is transformed, re -defined and infused with magic.
Soothing visions for the mind and a delicacy for the soul."
7th February, 2006
- June 2005
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Photographer, Videographer, University Photo Instructor