Welcome to my life as a sociology project.
Things I am examining in life and through my art:
- The intersections of linguistics, feminism, and art.
- The subjugation of popular beauty standards.
- The abject.
- Women as subjects versus objects.
Ping me if:
- You'd like to hire me.
- You'd like to work with me as a model or photographer.
- You'd like to see all my work, and not just what flickr deems appropriate for public consumption.
Photos of Indy Charlie (4)
- Tattoos 70,567 photos, 20,941 members
- Tattooed Girls 51,535 photos, 19,506 members
- super sexy postage stamps (or not sexy) 19 photos, 47 members
- Offbeat Bride 20,939 photos, 4,907 members
- Decorate Burps' Belly 38 photos, 99 members
- Utata Book Review 8 photos, 24 members
- handy plants 15 photos, 24 members
- Utata 399,493 photos, 21,808 members
- The Blink of an Eye 2,052 photos, 3,051 members
- Utata Portfolios 0 photos, 5 members
- Picture The Cure 492 photos, 310 members
- Katrina Relief Auction - Total Donations To Date: $19,553.01 98 photos, 1,221 members
- Half A Face Is Better Than A Whole One 9,374 photos, 1,290 members
- converse world domination! 26,204 photos, 8,723 members
- Vista View 611 photos, 198 members
- MirrorProject @Flickr - self-portraits in mirrored surfaces ONLY 25,600 photos, 6,512 members
- Linear Love 35,270 photos, 2,117 members
- red bicolors - redbi 734 photos, 51 members
- Still Life Photography Selection (please read pool description) 8,797 photos, 11,054 members
- u n d e r b e l l y ||| not buying what youre selling 1,093 photos, 92 members
- selfportrait WITHOUT reference to body-Only the best survive 1,391 photos, 349 members
- Circadian Rhythms 271 photos, 51 members
- Of Me 187,837 photos, 14,299 members
- Winnipeg 20,910 photos, 1,001 members
- Washington DC/Metro Area 134,690 photos, 7,863 members
The 10 cent designer says:
"This girl rocks the free world."
15th January, 2007
Irina Souiki says:
"Carolynn's pictures are not those cutsie shots you'd expect from a teenage girl. They give you an insight in her life, honest and blunt, colourful and never dull. I am drawn in her universe, curious and impatient to re-discover those years I have almost forgotten, when a camera can be either a gift, a third eye, a toy or a mirror. Carolynn never fails to impress me with her willingness to master every aspect of it. So far, so good!"
9th June, 2005
- Carolynn Primeau
- December 2004
- Winnipeg, Canada
- I am: