Chandra Marsono is a Jakarta based graphic designer and design consultant. He specializes in marketing communication & corporate branding. His noted works involved human interaction media which he won the 2004 APICTA for easy to use application, by incorporating user friendly design to a software for IBM.
His biggest accomplishment so far is selling one of Indonesia's most established advertising company to an American company, and having his works showcased at the National Museum (Museum Gadjah) in 2000.
A Creative Geek, husband to a former catwalk model slash traditional dancer, and father to one beautiful girl. Cursed with a heavy burden of inheriting something he didn't want, but is now trying to live with it rather than against it.
He currently runs his own design studio, lecturing on business ethics and design for a couple of college in Jakarta and Bandung.
On some days, you can find him sitting down, eating a sandwich while looking at statues at Jakarta's National Museum's courtyard.
Countries I have visited (marked red):
- Mozilla Indonesia 1,144 photos, 17 members
- Jakarta Communities Meetup 2010 134 photos, 64 members
- Hello, Indonesia! 225 photos, 274 members
- Train Stations 44,677 photos, 4,114 members
- 365.2010 235 photos, 12 members
- + Designers ( 设计员,デザイナー ) 152,843 photos, 11,253 members
- I Ate This 563,597 photos, 32,677 members
- Indonesia Voted - Indonesia Memilih 356 photos, 142 members
- JKTFlickr Friendship 912 photos, 121 members
- Komunitas Flickr Jogja 5,618 photos, 649 members
- Aircraft Photos 138,492 photos, 2,954 members
- Indonesia Tempo Doeloe 456 photos, 130 members
- KFC 1,414 photos, 422 members
- Muslim's Peaceful Life Around the World 1,653 photos, 244 members
- Kopdar 482 photos, 68 members
- East Asia 8,332 photos, 245 members
- 24 hours of Flickr 5,380 photos, 17,902 members
- SUPER CANDID ~ the best candid photography 34,583 photos, 1,679 members
- Batik 349 photos, 129 members
- Fotografer HEBOH (photographer in extraordinary action pose) 1,134 photos, 415 members
- Visit Indonesia Video 6 photos, 50 members
- Indonesian 472 photos, 107 members
- Flickr Foods 13,055 photos, 259 members
- image manipulations - please comment other pix 140,463 photos, 10,947 members
- Jakarta BRT (Busway) 80 photos, 25 members
- Teh Botol 28 photos, 17 members
- Food Porn 655,467 photos, 47,395 members
- Donburi! (Rice Bowl) 543 photos, 90 members
- Bokeh Light (outfocus light) 14,940 photos, 2,257 members
- i love blue 10,331 photos, 953 members
- Narcist Project 189 photos, 36 members
- Konbiniben 180 photos, 40 members
- Lonely Planet Publications: Photobook 174,121 photos, 7,162 members
- Pesta Blogger 984 photos, 74 members
- Indonesian Foods 5,768 photos, 845 members
- * International Geographic * (Strictly Invited Images Only) 17,152 photos, 2,126 members
- Indonesia 93,045 photos, 4,531 members
- Indonesian Cuisines 667 photos, 84 members
- Ramadhan Al-Mubarrak 687 photos, 265 members
- 17 Agustus 98 photos, 53 members
- Tea & Coffee Breaks 5,268 photos, 813 members
- Inside the plane 10,128 photos, 1,048 members
- Flying Economy Class 1,110 photos, 105 members
- Inflight Meal 7,833 photos, 678 members
- bento boxes 39,736 photos, 4,519 members
- Fotografer.net 9,708 photos, 894 members
- Indonesia Flickr Club 23,555 photos, 1,967 members
- Jakarta flickr meet up 1,739 photos, 317 members
- KLickr (KL flickr meetup) 8,081 photos, 2,117 members
- The Face (invited images only) 9,797 photos, 4,678 members
Rahmat Hussain says:
"I always enjoy visiting Chandra's photostream and I also appreciate his very candid comments on my pictures. Met him twice, once in KL and once in Jakarta and on both occasions we enjoyed a meal together. One thing I must admit, his food set always make me hungry!!"
5th August, 2008
"chandra is cool, i love rubbing his belly button ...
18th May, 2008
"We can know Indonesian real life and rich food culture from his photos. And, when we see his photos, we can know that he is loved from his lovely family and many friends very much. He is the first friend on Flickr for me. I think that I have been always helped in his casual kindness. Thank you so much :)"
10th November, 2007
"Thanks for your testimonial buddy! I just realized that you can actually write something nice when you used to mock me every time :D
Chandra, I knew him in another photo blogging time in another place. Looking through his photos, blogs, comments.. he seems to me like a nice fella and a funny guy too with loads of creativities and activities. I'm really looking forward to meet him and his family IRL, hopefully soon..."
6th June, 2007
- August 2006
- Solo, London, Jakarta, Utrecht
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Graphic Designer, Lecturer, Entepreneur