Christopher Chan's photostream Pro User
Connect with me on :
Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Instagram
I have been featured by CNET Australia.
Usage of my photos
All my photos are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution - Noncommercial - NoDerivative Works 2.5 Australia License.
Sorry I do not provide free commercial use of my photos.
What this means :
1. Non-commercial use of my photos is allowed but you must attribute the work back to me by linking back to my site (www.christopher-chan.com/) and you must not alter the photo. Please contact me prior to using my photos.
2. Commercial use of my photos require my prior permission and licensing. Please contact me to discuss licensing terms if you would like to use any of my photos in any format (online, offline, electronic, re-sale, re-print, publication etc) commercially. All photos are available in higher resolutions without watermarking.
Prints (framed or unframed) and greeting cards of my photos are available for purchase through Red Bubble and Imagekind.
A selection of my photos are available to be licensed from Getty Images.
:: www.christopher-chan.com/ | personal site
Photos of Christopher Chan (6)
- San Francisco Bay Area Sunsets & Sunrises 3,785 photos, 375 members
- Canon 17-40 f/4L USM Group 128,742 photos, 7,971 members
- PopPhoto.com Photo of the Day 32,215 photos, 1,604 members
- Longer Exposure, Extreme Neutral Density 31,297 photos, 3,399 members
- Northern California Photography 123,120 photos, 4,319 members
- Monterey Peninsula 10,043 photos, 930 members
- CHRISTMAS WORLDWIDE Flickr's #1 Xmas Group 107,919 photos, 17,565 members
- 24 Hour Project 132 photos, 77 members
- USN Blue Angels 9,167 photos, 970 members
- Blue Angels 6,856 photos, 552 members
- Fleet Week San Francisco 3,904 photos, 260 members
- Silicon Valley Photographers 14,364 photos, 607 members
- Aircraft Spotting 415,037 photos, 4,696 members
- Aviation 277,255 photos, 9,760 members
- Space Exploration 13,570 photos, 2,155 members
- Space Shuttle Endeavour 3,232 photos, 595 members
- Just Hot Air Balloons! 4,129 photos, 569 members
- Hot Air Balloons World-wide 3,018 photos, 547 members
- California Landscape Photographer 6,206 photos, 549 members
- Lighter than air 1,836 photos, 241 members
- The Great Reno Balloon Race 540 photos, 89 members
- Full of Hot Air 15,515 photos, 2,992 members
- SF Bay Area 96,787 photos, 4,221 members
- MOON Shots 87,243 photos, 21,717 members
- Bay Area Night Photography 661 photos, 105 members
- California's Bay Area Group 71,398 photos, 3,241 members
- Hawaii Paradise 29,934 photos, 1,635 members
- Volcanoes 25,976 photos, 3,964 members
- Western Plains Zoo (at Dubbo) 835 photos, 79 members
- Victoria, Australia 55,365 photos, 1,621 members
- OLYMPUS PEN E-PL1 56,521 photos, 3,158 members
- Sculpture by the Sea - Official Group 3,624 photos, 184 members
- Vivid Sydney 2011 3,666 photos, 385 members
- Olympus Art Filter-Rough Monochrome, Grainy Film 240 photos, 35 members
- Taiwan 283,857 photos, 11,244 members
- Taipei 101 4,824 photos, 722 members
- Sand Sculptures - CARVERCOMMUNITY - C² 2,529 photos, 655 members
- Bali Images 27,086 photos, 2,079 members
- Bali & Beyond Journal Photography 20,402 photos, 1,883 members
- Your Best Shot 2010 19,274 photos, 23,589 members
- Marina Bay SG 11,458 photos, 625 members
- New Zealand ~ Aotearoa 127,590 photos, 6,325 members
- Penguin Obsessed 9,646 photos, 2,243 members
- New Zealand 104,535 photos, 3,761 members
- New Zealand Geographic 40,385 photos, 2,135 members
- CNET Australia's Exposure 3,292 photos, 255 members
- Sand/Sea/Sky/Sun : The Four Fantastic ( Invitation ) 8,647 photos, 902 members
- !! **flickr Award (((MUST award 5))) 2,197,858 photos, 94,825 members
- Astrophotography 68,281 photos, 10,693 members
- HDR Panorama (Post 1, Comment1) 348 photos, 162 members
Lawrence OP says:
"Christopher's photos are among the best in travel photography and HDR on Flickr. Each shot is an inspiration as well as an education in composition and technique. I look forward to every one of his uploads and am never disappointed."
18th November, 2008
Luke Bears says:
"Christopher Chan is one of the most completely and creatives photographers on Flickr. In his photostream you can find a fabolous variety of superb photos takes in every part of the world.
I learn everyday from his shots!
It's a pleasure to have him beetwen my Flickr friends!"
22nd November, 2008
"Your photos are realy great, keep going the amazing work you are done!"
28th September, 2008
"Chris is one of my favorite photographers and definitely one of the best on Flickr today! He always brings us the best shots from the places he visits, I wish I could travel as much as he does :) Not to mention his superb post-processing and HDR skills, it's an absolute delight to view his photostream. Keep the great shots coming, Chris!"
9th June, 2008
Jason Smith Photography says:
"Damn man, your photos rock!"
27th March, 2008
"Fine art landscape, nature, and travel photographer Christopher Chan has captivated me with his wonderful photographs. Thank you for sharing your experience and passion for nature photography."
18th January, 2008
"Christopher Chan is easiest one of the best and the most gifted photographers on flickr. I always enjoy looking through his photostream, all of his pictures are excellent."
28th December, 2007
Koon Yen says:
"Chris is one of the flickr icon that i will try to check out his new photo posted everyday. He had always the great angle and perspective(even from his old Sony P&P camera).
Like his street photography and Australia series."
15th November, 2007
"It's been a real pleasure to meet this real enthusiastic Flickr!
He share his passion and love of photography by giving tips and
pointers. If you have a chance to eyeball with this guy do it and you won't regret it.
What a great experience!! Hope to meet with you again Chris!!!.. maybe in Australia."
3rd October, 2007
Hot Flash Photography says:
"Chris, you've been one of my favorite photographers for a while and I'm so happy to have finally met you in person. Your vivacious personality shines through in your photos and your enthusiasm in contagious - I love flickr for letting me get to meet people like you. Keep up your wonderful work - you're an inspiration to a lot of people."
1st October, 2007
"Christopher creates some of the nicest pictures I have seen on Flickr. His photos are more than just a "good looking photo"... It seems every shot he takes must have been planned and somehow he adds character to every shot and it's always such a pleasure to view his photos. I had a few questions about photography so I wrote Christopher an email. A few moments later Chan had replied back to my email, explaining things I had asked him and was very polite and helpful. Christoper to me seems to be a real asset to the Flickr community; all in all, he's a genuine person & flawless photographer."
19th September, 2007
James Neeley says:
"What a pleasure it is to view the photography of Christoper Chan. With an eye for composition and tasteful post processing, Christoper produces spectacular works of photographic art which are so evident in this wonderful stream. Thank you Christopher for sharing your fantastic talent!"
13th September, 2007
u n c o m m o n says:
"Travel eye, nice places, kinda envious kinda a kind of swede...."
6th September, 2007
Al Shamma3 says:
your photos are amizing
when see ur photos directly i say one day i want be like u"
6th September, 2007
"Christopher chan. One of my personal favorite photographers here on Flickr. He collects his compositions that made it to Explore almost on a daily basis.keep going Chris.!!!"
19th August, 2007
""I haven't met this wonderful person and a very talented photographer but I can say for sure that his pictures are of superior quality.
Great work has been performed on each of his masterpieces and it is a delight to my eyes to view his pictures.
I encourage all to visit his photostream and view his extermely talented work.
Thanks Chris for sharing your wonderful work""
6th August, 2007
"Christopher Chan is the BEST Photographer on Flickr. There is nothing more to say!"
14th July, 2007
"I was amazed by Christopher's HDR work which significantly different from the other. He did include human in his HDR processing and turned out to be an interesting images. That's what attracts me about his wonderful photo stream.
Keep up the good work Chris!"
7th July, 2007
"Chris has one of the most spectacular photostreams on flickr!
Every shot is a masterpiece, no matter where in the world it's taken. His night shots, sunset shots, architecture shots, all are just amazing...
Possibly my most favourited photographer on flickr, I only wish I was half as good!"
5th July, 2007
"Your camera lense is the extention of your eyes.
There are so many fantastic photos at your photostream and I will come back for more.
Thanks for sharing."
11th May, 2007
"This guy goes everywhere. Soon, you'll see his shots from our Secret Moon Base, or out the porthole window of our Deep Submersible Vehicle. Christopher's basically like Bruce Wayne, which then leads me to believe he's Batman, but that's neither here, nor there.
What's important is that his shots are so visually compelling -- and of myriad locations both exotic and mundane -- that you can't help but flip through his Photostream, dizzied by its many delights."
23rd February, 2007
"Creative photographer and great traveler, Christopher brings back wonderful captures from his numerous trips around the world. His spectrum is wide, from HDR imagery, stunning cityscape shots to more recently food photography! Each of his photo is well documented and therefore very educative! It's great pleasure to have him as a flickr friend."
17th February, 2007
"Christhopher's photography from interesting locations around the world is truly inspiring. I am happy to have him as my contact and I am always looking forward to appreciate (and learn from!) his next photo..."
12th February, 2007
"this can be explained very simply.
in my view, Chris is one of the best on flickr."
23rd January, 2007
I never met him in Australia or Malaysia while I was living there. Only on flickr that allow me to get to know his works.
From the exhibits here, I can see that he produce very high quality & very high standard of digital images both on flickr & his own site.
He is kind to sharing & always achieve new frontier!!
Please visit him more often to get inspire & learn more.....
You are a icon on the web.......
I appreciate it......"
16th December, 2006
- Christopher Chan
- December 2004
- Kuala Lumpur
- San Jose, USA
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Christopher Chan Photography