Connect with me on :
Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Instagram
I have been featured by CNET Australia.
Usage of my photos
All my photos are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution - Noncommercial - NoDerivative Works 2.5 Australia License.
Sorry I do not provide free commercial use of my photos.
What this means :
1. Non-commercial use of my photos is allowed but you must attribute the work back to me by linking back to my site (www.christopher-chan.com/) and you must not alter the photo. Please contact me prior to using my photos.
2. Commercial use of my photos require my prior permission and licensing. Please contact me to discuss licensing terms if you would like to use any of my photos in any format (online, offline, electronic, re-sale, re-print, publication etc) commercially. All photos are available in higher resolutions without watermarking.
Prints (framed or unframed) and greeting cards of my photos are available for purchase through Red Bubble and Imagekind.
A selection of my photos are available to be licensed from Getty Images.
:: www.christopher-chan.com/ | personal site
Photos of Christopher Chan (6)
- Canon EOS 5D Mark III 68,186 photos, 4,686 members
- San Francisco Bay Area Sunsets & Sunrises 3,840 photos, 389 members
- Canon 17-40 f/4L USM Group 130,950 photos, 8,091 members
- PopPhoto.com Photo of the Day 35,226 photos, 1,698 members
- Longer Exposure, Extreme Neutral Density 32,159 photos, 3,483 members
- Northern California Photography 124,591 photos, 4,344 members
- Monterey Peninsula 10,160 photos, 938 members
- CHRISTMAS WORLDWIDE Flickr's #1 Xmas Group 107,184 photos, 17,516 members
- 24 Hour Project 132 photos, 77 members
- USN Blue Angels 9,144 photos, 971 members
- Blue Angels 6,821 photos, 555 members
- Fleet Week San Francisco 3,885 photos, 262 members
- Silicon Valley Photographers 14,328 photos, 604 members
- Aircraft Spotting 425,064 photos, 4,727 members
- Aviation 281,212 photos, 9,835 members
- Space Exploration 13,710 photos, 2,165 members
- Space Shuttle Endeavour 3,234 photos, 597 members
- Just Hot Air Balloons! 4,180 photos, 570 members
- Hot Air Balloons World-wide 3,094 photos, 560 members
- California Landscape Photographer 6,335 photos, 565 members
- Lighter than air 1,837 photos, 241 members
- The Great Reno Balloon Race 540 photos, 89 members
- Full of Hot Air 15,517 photos, 3,001 members
- SF Bay Area 97,578 photos, 4,222 members
- MOON Shots 87,702 photos, 21,804 members
- Bay Area Night Photography 676 photos, 108 members
- California's Bay Area Group 72,030 photos, 3,242 members
- Hawaii Paradise 30,692 photos, 1,682 members
- Volcanoes 26,154 photos, 3,987 members
- Western Plains Zoo (at Dubbo) 833 photos, 80 members
- Victoria, Australia 55,803 photos, 1,620 members
- OLYMPUS PEN E-PL1 57,002 photos, 3,172 members
- Sculpture by the Sea - Official Group 3,671 photos, 184 members
- Vivid Sydney 2011 3,498 photos, 383 members
- Olympus Art Filter-Rough Monochrome, Grainy Film 255 photos, 39 members
- Taiwan 275,955 photos, 11,387 members
- Taipei 101 4,735 photos, 721 members
- Sand Sculptures - CARVERCOMMUNITY - C² 2,543 photos, 656 members
- Bali Images 27,428 photos, 2,112 members
- Bali & Beyond Journal Photography 19,774 photos, 1,886 members
- Your Best Shot 2010 19,180 photos, 23,488 members
- Marina Bay SG 11,661 photos, 631 members
- New Zealand ~ Aotearoa 129,007 photos, 6,359 members
- Penguin Obsessed 9,672 photos, 2,248 members
- New Zealand 105,504 photos, 3,772 members
- New Zealand Geographic 41,770 photos, 2,177 members
- CNET Australia's Exposure 3,373 photos, 257 members
- Sand/Sea/Sky/Sun : The Four Fantastic ( Invitation ) 8,811 photos, 917 members
- !! **flickr Award (((MUST award 5))) 2,225,412 photos, 95,005 members
- Astrophotography 69,401 photos, 10,868 members
Lawrence OP says:
"Christopher's photos are among the best in travel photography and HDR on Flickr. Each shot is an inspiration as well as an education in composition and technique. I look forward to every one of his uploads and am never disappointed."
18th November, 2008
Luke Bears says:
"Christopher Chan is one of the most completely and creatives photographers on Flickr. In his photostream you can find a fabolous variety of superb photos takes in every part of the world.
I learn everyday from his shots!
It's a pleasure to have him beetwen my Flickr friends!"
22nd November, 2008
"Your photos are realy great, keep going the amazing work you are done!"
28th September, 2008
"Chris is one of my favorite photographers and definitely one of the best on Flickr today! He always brings us the best shots from the places he visits, I wish I could travel as much as he does :) Not to mention his superb post-processing and HDR skills, it's an absolute delight to view his photostream. Keep the great shots coming, Chris!"
9th June, 2008
Jason Smith Photography says:
"Damn man, your photos rock!"
27th March, 2008
"Fine art landscape, nature, and travel photographer Christopher Chan has captivated me with his wonderful photographs. Thank you for sharing your experience and passion for nature photography."
18th January, 2008
"Christopher Chan is easiest one of the best and the most gifted photographers on flickr. I always enjoy looking through his photostream, all of his pictures are excellent."
28th December, 2007
Koon Yen says:
"Chris is one of the flickr icon that i will try to check out his new photo posted everyday. He had always the great angle and perspective(even from his old Sony P&P camera).
Like his street photography and Australia series."
15th November, 2007
"It's been a real pleasure to meet this real enthusiastic Flickr!
He share his passion and love of photography by giving tips and
pointers. If you have a chance to eyeball with this guy do it and you won't regret it.
What a great experience!! Hope to meet with you again Chris!!!.. maybe in Australia."
3rd October, 2007
Hot Flash Photography says:
"Chris, you've been one of my favorite photographers for a while and I'm so happy to have finally met you in person. Your vivacious personality shines through in your photos and your enthusiasm in contagious - I love flickr for letting me get to meet people like you. Keep up your wonderful work - you're an inspiration to a lot of people."
1st October, 2007
"Christopher creates some of the nicest pictures I have seen on Flickr. His photos are more than just a "good looking photo"... It seems every shot he takes must have been planned and somehow he adds character to every shot and it's always such a pleasure to view his photos. I had a few questions about photography so I wrote Christopher an email. A few moments later Chan had replied back to my email, explaining things I had asked him and was very polite and helpful. Christoper to me seems to be a real asset to the Flickr community; all in all, he's a genuine person & flawless photographer."
19th September, 2007
James Neeley says:
"What a pleasure it is to view the photography of Christoper Chan. With an eye for composition and tasteful post processing, Christoper produces spectacular works of photographic art which are so evident in this wonderful stream. Thank you Christopher for sharing your fantastic talent!"
13th September, 2007
u n c o m m o n says:
"Travel eye, nice places, kinda envious kinda a kind of swede...."
6th September, 2007
Al Shamma3 says:
your photos are amizing
when see ur photos directly i say one day i want be like u"
6th September, 2007
"Christopher chan. One of my personal favorite photographers here on Flickr. He collects his compositions that made it to Explore almost on a daily basis.keep going Chris.!!!"
19th August, 2007
""I haven't met this wonderful person and a very talented photographer but I can say for sure that his pictures are of superior quality.
Great work has been performed on each of his masterpieces and it is a delight to my eyes to view his pictures.
I encourage all to visit his photostream and view his extermely talented work.
Thanks Chris for sharing your wonderful work""
6th August, 2007
"Christopher Chan is the BEST Photographer on Flickr. There is nothing more to say!"
14th July, 2007
"I was amazed by Christopher's HDR work which significantly different from the other. He did include human in his HDR processing and turned out to be an interesting images. That's what attracts me about his wonderful photo stream.
Keep up the good work Chris!"
7th July, 2007
"Chris has one of the most spectacular photostreams on flickr!
Every shot is a masterpiece, no matter where in the world it's taken. His night shots, sunset shots, architecture shots, all are just amazing...
Possibly my most favourited photographer on flickr, I only wish I was half as good!"
5th July, 2007
"Your camera lense is the extention of your eyes.
There are so many fantastic photos at your photostream and I will come back for more.
Thanks for sharing."
11th May, 2007
"This guy goes everywhere. Soon, you'll see his shots from our Secret Moon Base, or out the porthole window of our Deep Submersible Vehicle. Christopher's basically like Bruce Wayne, which then leads me to believe he's Batman, but that's neither here, nor there.
What's important is that his shots are so visually compelling -- and of myriad locations both exotic and mundane -- that you can't help but flip through his Photostream, dizzied by its many delights."
23rd February, 2007
"Creative photographer and great traveler, Christopher brings back wonderful captures from his numerous trips around the world. His spectrum is wide, from HDR imagery, stunning cityscape shots to more recently food photography! Each of his photo is well documented and therefore very educative! It's great pleasure to have him as a flickr friend."
17th February, 2007
"Christhopher's photography from interesting locations around the world is truly inspiring. I am happy to have him as my contact and I am always looking forward to appreciate (and learn from!) his next photo..."
12th February, 2007
"this can be explained very simply.
in my view, Chris is one of the best on flickr."
23rd January, 2007
I never met him in Australia or Malaysia while I was living there. Only on flickr that allow me to get to know his works.
From the exhibits here, I can see that he produce very high quality & very high standard of digital images both on flickr & his own site.
He is kind to sharing & always achieve new frontier!!
Please visit him more often to get inspire & learn more.....
You are a icon on the web.......
I appreciate it......"
16th December, 2006
- Christopher Chan
- December 2004
- Kuala Lumpur
- San Jose, USA
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Christopher Chan Photography