I got tired of all the old stuff that was here. I deleted it and I'm trying to think of new stuff.
Caveman's First Photo Shoot
I like history. One of my favorite websites is the U.S. National Archives and Records Administration. Lots of good stuff.
Some Historical Websites I Like
• U.S. Library of Congress Prints & Photographs
• U.S. National Archives and Records Administration
• Online Archive of California (California Digital Library)
I like traveling on my motorcycle. I haven't been off the North American continent, but I've ridden from Mexico to Alaska and coast to coast. I rode, doubled-up with my ex-wife on a Harley Low Rider, across the Arctic Circle in 1989. In 1994, I saw a couple in a magazine who claimed to be the first to do it. I know they weren't the first and I'm pretty sure we weren't the first either. I rode my motorcycle (the same Low Rider) to the bottom of the Grand Canyon in Arizona—I've never heard anyone else make that claim, but again, I can't believe I'm the first person to think of it.
Now I ride a 2005 H-D Ultra Classic. My kids say it's an old man's bike.
I just found this little thing that will tell me where visitors come from based on their IP addresses:
I couldn't figure out why this wasn't showing very many dots. Then I realized that this only records people that view my profile page.
bighugelabs.com/flickr/ has all kinds of cool things to suck up your time.
And if you are wondering, 92223 is the ZIP code (postal code) for Beaumont, California, USA (where I live). If you're not wondering, it's still the ZIP code.
Photos of “Caveman Chuck” Coker (6)
- Libertarian Party 2 photos, 1 member
- THE ( WORLD ) POLITICS GROUP: LIBERTY IS YOURS ENJOY 2,300 photos, 187 members
- Conservative wingnuts 2,569 photos, 91 members
- The Libertarian Democrats 5 photos, 10 members
- LIbertarianism 16 photos, 8 members
- Libertarians 268 photos, 63 members
- All Custom Motorcycles,in the world. 4,201 photos, 208 members
- Scanned Nostalgia 38,124 photos, 1,423 members
- Early Advertising (pre 1920) 6,412 photos, 523 members
- Print Ad Automobile 7,845 photos, 180 members
- Golden Age of Advertising: 1950s - 1970s 26,358 photos, 1,740 members
- All New Scavenger Hunt (Round 49 In Progress) 13,063 photos, 202 members
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill 2010 1,298 photos, 241 members
- Things Time Forgot | Beauty in entropy. 1,345 photos, 100 members
- US Highway 1: Maine to Florida 2,048 photos, 244 members
- RoadTrip USA 299 photos, 28 members
- A Tribute to Harley Davidson Motorcycles 4,662 photos, 474 members
- Field Guide: Birds of the World 155,844 photos, 18,072 members
- ₪ NATURE SANCTUARY ₪ (Add 1 ~ Award 2) MOD-Q 151,212 photos, 8,880 members
- Riverside, Ca. :Photographic Symposia 564 photos, 59 members
- riverside-ca. 6,011 photos, 211 members
- California 234,142 photos, 7,099 members
- Orange - Villa Park, California 722 photos, 106 members
- iPad Wallpapers That Rock!!! 5,230 photos, 539 members
- Vintage Motorcycle Pictures 378 photos, 73 members
- Flying Spaghetti Monster 626 photos, 448 members
- The Abandoned 63,768 photos, 1,439 members
- California Landscapes and Desert 13,559 photos, 740 members
- Decay 64,806 photos, 1,623 members
- Desert Rambler 2,316 photos, 98 members
- Outdoors and Desert lovers 2,616 photos, 198 members
- Abandoned California 13,010 photos, 862 members
- Mojave Desert 6,657 photos, 401 members
- Amboy, California 482 photos, 132 members
- Bridges in Riverside County, California 0 photos, 1 member
- California Bridges 1,590 photos, 112 members
- The Bridge 12,823 photos, 1,237 members
- Bridges and Tunnels 149,475 photos, 16,771 members
- Telephone Exchanges 758 photos, 183 members
- Loving telephone lines. 800 photos, 158 members
- I Love My Calendar Girl *** Vintage Pin Up Art Only *** 3,003 photos, 1,204 members
- Posers and Statues 2,771 photos, 75 members
- Why did I Take That? 1,118 photos, 91 members
- Motorcycle Touring 17,101 photos, 1,624 members
- ride2anywhere 220 photos, 42 members
- Odd, unusual, weird, wacky, or custom cars 15,407 photos, 782 members
- World's Largest/Smallest 814 photos, 123 members
- Sign-osure (Post 1; Comment 1) 10,381 photos, 188 members
- Liquor Stores 2,596 photos, 313 members
- Lost Weekends 2,359 photos, 201 members
Marion Brite says:
"The Caveman, I had no idea who I was dealing with when I came across his early images one day, it was kismet. He has become a soul brother with his quick wit and endless intellectual curiosity. I have learned so much as will anyone with the sense to stick with him.
His vision is infused with an appreciation and close intimacy with Native Americans, their old ways and the earth itself. It is informed with the humility of a man who appreciates the the beauty around him and life in its many forms and places. He has taught me much of people, places and how to use a camera to capture something inside them and myself. I only hope I can honor him by producing something worthwhile. Thanks, Chuck."
29th November, 2008
- Chuck Coker
- July 2008
- Beaumont, California, USA
- I am: