I got tired of all the old stuff that was here. I deleted it and I'm trying to think of new stuff.
Caveman's First Photo Shoot
I like history. One of my favorite websites is the U.S. National Archives and Records Administration. Lots of good stuff.
Some Historical Websites I Like
• U.S. Library of Congress Prints & Photographs
• U.S. National Archives and Records Administration
• Online Archive of California (California Digital Library)
I like traveling on my motorcycle. I haven't been off the North American continent, but I've ridden from Mexico to Alaska and coast to coast. I rode, doubled-up with my ex-wife on a Harley Low Rider, across the Arctic Circle in 1989. In 1994, I saw a couple in a magazine who claimed to be the first to do it. I know they weren't the first and I'm pretty sure we weren't the first either. I rode my motorcycle (the same Low Rider) to the bottom of the Grand Canyon in Arizona—I've never heard anyone else make that claim, but again, I can't believe I'm the first person to think of it.
Now I ride a 2005 H-D Ultra Classic. My kids say it's an old man's bike.
I just found this little thing that will tell me where visitors come from based on their IP addresses:
I couldn't figure out why this wasn't showing very many dots. Then I realized that this only records people that view my profile page.
bighugelabs.com/flickr/ has all kinds of cool things to suck up your time.
And if you are wondering, 92223 is the ZIP code (postal code) for Beaumont, California, USA (where I live). If you're not wondering, it's still the ZIP code.
Photos of “Caveman Chuck” Coker (6)
- Libertarian Party 2 photos, 1 member
- THE ( WORLD ) POLITICS GROUP: LIBERTY IS YOURS ENJOY 2,086 photos, 179 members
- Conservative wingnuts 2,260 photos, 89 members
- The Libertarian Democrats 5 photos, 10 members
- LIbertarianism 16 photos, 8 members
- Libertarians 226 photos, 61 members
- All Custom Motorcycles,in the world. 3,765 photos, 204 members
- Scanned Nostalgia 33,280 photos, 1,387 members
- Early Advertising (pre 1920) 5,912 photos, 509 members
- Print Ad Automobile 7,114 photos, 174 members
- Golden Age of Advertising: 1950s - 1970s 24,271 photos, 1,693 members
- All New Scavenger Hunt (Round 45 In Progress) 11,750 photos, 191 members
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill 2010 1,290 photos, 242 members
- Things Time Forgot | Beauty in entropy. 1,192 photos, 98 members
- US Highway 1: Maine to Florida 1,970 photos, 236 members
- RoadTrip USA 277 photos, 27 members
- A Tribute to Harley Davidson Motorcycles 4,374 photos, 467 members
- Field Guide: Birds of the World 145,569 photos, 15,906 members
- ₪ NATURE SANCTUARY ₪ (Add 1 ~ Award 2) 142,786 photos, 8,425 members
- Riverside, Ca. :Photographic Symposia 554 photos, 48 members
- riverside-ca. 3,485 photos, 205 members
- California 221,865 photos, 6,988 members
- Orange - Villa Park, California 717 photos, 106 members
- iPad Wallpapers That Rock!!! 4,591 photos, 535 members
- Vintage Motorcycle Pictures 360 photos, 69 members
- Flying Spaghetti Monster 624 photos, 448 members
- The Abandoned 58,317 photos, 1,396 members
- California Landscapes and Desert 11,574 photos, 612 members
- Decay 58,852 photos, 1,521 members
- Desert Rambler 2,181 photos, 87 members
- Outdoors and Desert lovers 2,507 photos, 193 members
- Abandoned California 12,380 photos, 825 members
- Mojave Desert 6,276 photos, 392 members
- Amboy, California 474 photos, 132 members
- Bridges in Riverside County, California 0 photos, 1 member
- California Bridges 1,509 photos, 111 members
- The Bridge 12,275 photos, 1,225 members
- Bridges and Tunnels 142,884 photos, 16,619 members
- Telephone Exchanges 630 photos, 176 members
- Loving telephone lines. 770 photos, 159 members
- I Love My Calendar Girl *** Vintage Pin Up Art Only *** 2,605 photos, 1,168 members
- Posers and Statues 2,659 photos, 76 members
- Why did I Take That? 1,183 photos, 92 members
- Motorcycle Touring 16,751 photos, 1,592 members
- ride2anywhere 212 photos, 40 members
- Odd, unusual, weird, wacky, or custom cars 13,510 photos, 766 members
- World's Largest/Smallest 820 photos, 122 members
- Sign-osure (Post 1; Comment 1) 9,744 photos, 182 members
- Liquor Stores 2,505 photos, 313 members
- Lost Weekends 2,266 photos, 204 members
Pete Zarria says:
"The Caveman, I had no idea who I was dealing with when I came across his early images one day, it was kismet. He has become a soul brother with his quick wit and endless intellectual curiosity. I have learned so much as will anyone with the sense to stick with him.
His vision is infused with an appreciation and close intimacy with Native Americans, their old ways and the earth itself. It is informed with the humility of a man who appreciates the the beauty around him and life in its many forms and places. He has taught me much of people, places and how to use a camera to capture something inside them and myself. I only hope I can honor him by producing something worthwhile. Thanks, Chuck."
29th November, 2008
- Chuck Coker
- July 2008
- Beaumont, California, USA
- I am: