Flickr Founder, friend of small dogs, art fiend, book lover. I love Flickr!
I can't answer any emails that come to my personal Flickr Mail account (I delete them without reading them). Please check out the help page or post in the forums.
- Make:SF - the Bay Makers 1,122 photos, 61 members
- Hello Little Fella! 1,391 photos, 401 members
- San FranGone: The City as it Was 2,344 photos, 419 members
- Alphabattle 2.0- 2010 741 photos, 348 members
- B3S-Alphabattle 129 photos, 153 members
- NOPNA 147 photos, 34 members
- Scream Real Loud!!! 19 photos, 78 members
- From Memory (was: Maps From Memory) 163 photos, 225 members
- Telstar Logistics Aboard the Jeremiah O'Brien 285 photos, 11 members
- Faceball 280 photos, 108 members
- Celebrity Detritus 39 photos, 65 members
- Hack Day 2006 925 photos, 56 members
- Fiberglass Mascots 1,085 photos, 208 members
- The Great Leap 110 photos, 18 members
- OSBall 24 photos, 11 members
- Faces of ONE 1,061 photos, 4,851 members
- CRAFT 230,111 photos, 13,942 members
- Free Range Mule Shirts 192 photos, 95 members
- Mash Pit 83 photos, 37 members
- Missing Person Photos 33 photos, 29 members
- Streetsy.com 436,343 photos, 6,229 members
- flickr that tune! 14 photos, 23 members
- Maître Goulemer et Miladus 44 photos, 2 members
- Ritual Roasters 352 photos, 83 members
- Wine Memory Jogger 372 photos, 152 members
- Flick off ...!.?.!... D Day and Beyond 7,468 photos, 1,249 members
- House Numbers 2,170 photos, 268 members
- BlogHer 05 93 photos, 23 members
- Guess Where SF 29,382 photos, 1,597 members
- flickrsnout 23 photos, 12 members
- flickr schwag 162 photos, 127 members
- Fotolog.net - 1 per page !! read 40,149 photos, 1,358 members
- Flickr API 801 photos, 11,668 members
- flickr fan art 2,437 photos, 4,426 members
- Flickr Hacks 462 photos, 16,364 members
- Cal's Shirts 55 photos, 28 members
- FlickrDiscuss 11 photos, 108 members
- Prohibited / Prohibido 1,381 photos, 374 members
- Flickr Is Having a Massage 10 photos, 44 members
- FlickrSoup for the Soul 612,228 photos, 14,922 members
- MAKE 58,076 photos, 7,826 members
- _ minimalism 6,916 photos, 2,623 members
- Photo Hunt (word lists) 99 photos, 72 members
- One Color 1,243 photos, 148 members
- Ali & Elise's Honeymoon 71 photos, 7 members
- FlickrSocial (two or more people in the photo) 45,534 photos, 3,310 members
- Velveteen Rabbit 118 photos, 143 members
- Abandoned Apparel 1,133 photos, 346 members
- Serious Business 3 photos, 128 members
- there are no boring photos (formerly: boring photos) POOL CLOSED 886 photos, 586 members
"One day soon, if not already, Flickr will be used as a case study in marketing innovation in b-schools. A handful of people in Vancouver dragged the world into Web 2.0 and changed not just photo sharing but how we think of Web-based services. And when students read about how it all happened, they'll learn that it was Caterina who led the marketing charge, running rings around Valley marketing managers with MBAs who thought -- wrongly -- that they knew better. What do you know? In the end, clever, driven, talented, and kind people win after all. Hooray for happy endings!"
10th December, 2005
Matt Stevens says:
"Hemingway was wrong. Courage is not grace under pressure. Caterina is.
Caterina is whimsy in a hurricane. (Who else would throw doggerel verse into a snake-pit of second-guessing clients accusing her of caving in to the Patriot Act?) She's sharp business sense softened with humor and leavened with humility. Caterina is smarts raised to the level of style.
I've never even met this woman, but I know she's really cool."
22nd June, 2005
"San Francisco cried the day Caterina left. But now she's back, with all of her colorful coats, and the city is bright and smiling again. Welcome home, Cat!"
1st June, 2005
"Caterina's smile lights up whatever room she's in."
11th April, 2005
"She reads books. I like that a lot."
24th January, 2005
"Caterina is a mystery. I have never met anyone who so easily balanced being confident and dynamic with being so incredibly genuine and passionate and kind. She’s had my rapt attention since the day I met her."
1st September, 2004
"Infectiously, impossibly perceptive, lucid, charming and just plain nice. Had me wondering whether everyone in Vancouver is inherently nice, whether Vancouver just attracts that type of personality... or whether the city is putting something in the water."
19th July, 2004
"A funny, sweet girl with a great photo eye!"
10th July, 2004
polymath blues says:
"Una groovy chica con un perro lindo!"
27th May, 2004
"progressive, determined, playful, lexicon, phosphorescent, willful, crafty, refined, inventive"
29th April, 2004
"Caterina is the frist person I met on flickr and she is so cool. I looking foward to having a long friendship with her"
2nd April, 2004
"It's annoying that Caterina comes off as so cultured and beautifully smart while always making people feel welcome around her."
10th March, 2004
"Who is she - the MarcCanter of Flickr? She's got the MOST friends here! UnFair - I claim nepotism!"
7th March, 2004
"A set of nesting tables was convicted of bigamy."
24th February, 2004
"I hope Stewart realises how lucky he is."
3rd February, 2004
"It's amazing that Caterina comes off as so cultured and beautifully smart while always making people feel welcome around her."
3rd February, 2004
"Caterina likes books in the same way the rest of us like air. She knows more words than Shakespeare and she knows how to spell them too!"
2nd February, 2004
"caterina is swell."
14th January, 2004
- Caterina Fake
- May 2003
- East Coast, USA
- San Francisco, CA