Me on Facebook
Me on Instagram
Me on Twitter..
You can follow me on Instagram also under Caribb
Source: StatCounter Global Stats - Browser Market Share
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
View my photostream on Black
Your Personality is Very Rare (INTJ)
What Doug Means
You are balanced, orderly, and organized. You like your ducks in a row.
You are powerful and competent, especially in the workplace.
People can see you as stubborn and headstrong. You definitely have a dominant personality.
You are well rounded, with a complete perspective on life.
You are solid and dependable. You are loyal, and people can count on you.
At times, you can be a bit too serious. You tend to put too much pressure on yourself.
You are a very lucky person. Things just always seem to go your way.
And because you're so lucky, you don't really have a lot of worries. You just hope for the best in life.
You're sometimes a little guilty of being greedy. Spread your luck around a little to people who need it.
You are deeply philosophical and thoughtful. You tend to analyze every aspect of your life.
You are intuitive, brilliant, and quite introverted. You value your time alone.
Often times, you are grumpy with other people. You don't appreciate them trying to interfere in your affairs.
What's Your Name's Hidden Meaning?
Your personality type is logical, uncompromising, independent, and nonconformist.
Only about 3% of all people have your personality, including 2% of all women and 4% of all men.
You are Introverted, Intuitive, Thinking, and Judging.
How Rare Is Your Personality?
Airplanes 101 Set
Your Aura is Orange
You're a bit of a loner, but you're never lonely. You know how to entertain yourself.
Whether you're trying an extreme sport or a new weird food, you always live on the edge.
The purpose of your life: testing limits - both physical and mental... and then telling people about it.
Famous oranges include: Timothy Leary, David Blaine, Tony Hawk, Carey Hart
Careers for you to try: Snowboarder, Circus Performer, Undercover Agent
What Color Is Your Aura?
Blogthings: We're Not Shrinks, But We Play Them On the Internet
I'm just one guy among the of the masses of people on this huge planet. Since joining Flickr I feel I've become more focused on the things that interest me in life. This site has a way of exposing your interests and your vision of the world not only to everyone out there but also to oneself.
I'm pleased with what I see in my pictures and those of others I have chosen as favorites. Overall it's a positive and hopeful view and one I'd like to think I send out personally. I love colourful images. I'm drawn to amazing architecture whether it be ancient, old, modern or futuristic. I'm fascinated by and flying. Planespotting makes me feel like an 8 year old. Travel is a passion and if I could I'd go to every city and every country everywhere I would... sadly it's costly just to go to the next city LOL..
Anyhow, I hope you enjoy my pictures. I'm not a professional and don't claim to be anything more than the amature I am. Like most I get the occasional good shot :) So feel free to add me as a contact if you'd like and please comment on any of my images. I enjoy the feedback and interaction I get here online and thanks in advance, hope to "talk" to you soon :)
For higher resolution versions of some selected photos I also post to this site:
Photos of caribb (11)
- Aircraft: State/Gov't Air Transport 656 photos, 50 members
- Airlines: of the Persian Gulf 1,606 photos, 86 members
- - Beer (Cerveja) 207 photos, 57 members
- - Beaches (Praias) 290 photos, 31 members
- PLANE PICS 85,440 photos, 475 members
- - Streets (Ruas) 231 photos, 20 members
- Airlines: of Turkey 837 photos, 40 members
- Airlines: Air India [AI/AIC] 452 photos, 176 members
- Airlines: Skymark Airlines [BC/SKY] 113 photos, 127 members
- Airlines: jetBlue Airways (B6)(JBU) 248 photos, 25 members
- Airlines: Austrian Airlines [OS/AUA] 439 photos, 199 members
- Airlines: Delta Air Lines [DL/DAL] 1,585 photos, 246 members
- Luz y sombra, vida y muerte 882 photos, 209 members
- Airlines: of South Africa 192 photos, 18 members
- Airlines: of Russia 1,085 photos, 30 members
- Airlines: of Japan/日本の航空会社 706 photos, 28 members
- Airlines: of Italy 372 photos, 30 members
- Airlines: of Spain 773 photos, 33 members
- Airlines: of Germany 1,089 photos, 50 members
- Airlines: of France 1,180 photos, 51 members
- Airlines: of Brazil 459 photos, 26 members
- Airlines: of Australia 770 photos, 39 members
- Airlines: of the UK 2,507 photos, 53 members
- Airbus A310 785 photos, 29 members
- Airlines: of the USA 3,970 photos, 66 members
- Airlines: of Canada 1,401 photos, 56 members
- Airlines: British Airways [BA/BAW] 4,226 photos, 376 members
- Airlines: Atlas Air [5Y/GTI] 792 photos, 241 members
- Mosaiculture - International - Flickr 3,430 photos, 182 members
- Airlines: AirAsia X [D7/XAX] 378 photos, 169 members
- Spirit of the Laurentians... 1,694 photos, 110 members
- Laurentides 2,328 photos, 99 members
- Airlines: SWISS International Air Lines [LX/SWR] 1,099 photos, 215 members
- Airlines: AirBridgeCargo Airlines [RU/ABW] 190 photos, 136 members
- Airlines: Okay Airways [BK/OKA] 18 photos, 10 members
- Montréal 360 1,056 photos, 53 members
- Air Inuit 36 photos, 2 members
- 514 - Montreal - Flickr 17,521 photos, 644 members
- Airlines: Azerbaijan Airlines [J2/AHY] 173 photos, 232 members
- Spring Has Sprung 7,090 photos, 519 members
- Spring! 2,480 photos, 276 members
- Spring Awakening 10,038 photos, 962 members
- Airlines: Turkish Airlines [TK/THY] 2,776 photos, 372 members
- Airlines: MIAT Mongolian Airlines [OM/MGL] 150 photos, 111 members
- Airlines: Singapore Airlines [SQ/SIA] 3,842 photos, 415 members
- Airlines: Saudia [SV/SVA] 1,044 photos, 288 members
- Airlines: Lion Air [JT/LNI] 363 photos, 118 members
- Airlines: TMA Cargo [TL/TMA] 96 photos, 33 members
- Embraer ERJ-190 756 photos, 138 members
- Illuminated Airliner Logos 65 photos, 7 members
Hawkstar Billena says:
"caribb is a good man he always there he is a good photographer and he is also my first friend who likes aircraft and he's a truly a one in a billion friends."
24th April, 2009
‘Take Off Life says:
"caribb is Very talented person ..
He's 5 star photography, I really loved all you're work
*and accept me to be you'r friend, best wishes :)"
9th June, 2008
"Great Photographer! Period! Want to see Montreal? This is the place.. Terrific Aviation Photos!!! Certainly a mentor of mine..."
22nd November, 2006
Whiny Dancer says:
"Caribb takes me on a journey of Montreal in all of its seasons:
the crimson fall leaves, snowy streets, and the spectacular sunny days of spring and summer. Caribb captures this city in daylight and also with a dynamic nightime lighting. He even has shots of the pouring rain !
Caribbs' love of architecture is evident.
He has wonderful photos of a multitude of buildings - modern and old-, churches,and homes.
He show the urban reality of the city with his pictures of real people, street kids, the ordinary people we see every day, who become
extraordinary through his vision
And the festivals - caribb captures the Jazz Fest and the Cafiesta . and others ,with all of itheir colours and flavours and he zooms in on the participants. The people are expressive, showing many emotions.
And then there are the plane photos - that would be a whole other testimonial !!!
Caribb has such a zest for photography. His collection and sets are many and are very diverse.
I cannot imagine how anyone viewing his photos of Montreal would not want to hop on a plane and come and visit !!!
I look forward to more of the journey of Montreal and the skies through his eyes !!!!
23rd September, 2006
"Caribb has an amazing eye. I got to know him through the different airline and airplane groups. He always has amazing stuff and great captures. Then I went into some of his other Montreal work and saw his talent isn't just with things that fly. The same great eye translates on the ground in and around Montreal. Always enjoy his groups and his work!"
11th September, 2006
Ken's Aviation says:
"I added caribb as a contact to keep track of his excellent airliner photos...but don't forget to check out his other work! You'll be glad you did."
20th July, 2006
- December 2005
- Montreal, Canada
- I am:
- Male and Open