Please contact me if you are interested in using my photographs. All rights reserved.
Copyright 2005, 2006 Kresta K.C. Venning.
I also support:
Photos of camera_rwanda (6)
- "Exodus" in the XXI century 1,353 photos, 60 members
- Toyota Trucks in Africa 640 photos, 27 members
- The Point Foundation 112 photos, 3 members
- Kigali Wire 128 photos, 14 members
- Action for Africa 233 photos, 52 members
- MDG - United Nations Millennium Development Goals 691 photos, 164 members
- ` FLICKR ´ 159,143 photos, 5,765 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 443,400 photos, 93,831 members
- NIKON D200 USERS 47,787 photos, 1,949 members
- Field and agriculture 4,255 photos, 553 members
- Agriculture 8,964 photos, 696 members
- Photographer Universe - FACEBOOK.COM/DIGIHILLPICS - JOIN US 284,771 photos, 5,741 members
- Surivors of genocide 11 photos, 9 members
- CHILDREN AND PEOPLE OF THE WORLD 12,195 photos, 666 members
- Photography and fight for street children and orphans 1,482 photos, 419 members
- Imaculado Branco No Negro Infinito (POST 1 AND COMMENT 2) 1,314 photos, 91 members
- Africa in black and white 1,080 photos, 111 members
- Bournemouth 12,735 photos, 941 members
- NGO Committee on the Status of Women, NY 0 photos, 5 members
- worldwidewandering - a travel atlas 367,747 photos, 5,860 members
- Equal Treatment 229 photos, 24 members
- Global midwives and mothers 209 photos, 50 members
- Child Photography 253,470 photos, 20,028 members
- Mamarazzi Love 6,712 photos, 417 members
- We met on Flickr. 216 photos, 112 members
- Bournemouth Echo on Flickr 6,121 photos, 260 members
- !! **flickr Award (((MUST award 5))) 2,197,623 photos, 94,819 members
- Refugee Women 1,647 photos, 570 members
- FlickRelief: a collective effort 314 photos, 647 members
- ♥♥ People around us ♥♥ 161,072 photos, 7,004 members
- Refugee 2,179 photos, 152 members
- Africa Mission Alliance, Inc. 48 photos, 10 members
- Refugee Youth 3,031 photos, 711 members
- The WACC Photographic Competition 2009 1,279 photos, 933 members
- Cultural Boxes 77,528 photos, 2,720 members
- Impressions & Expressions 60,161 photos, 2,716 members
- International Museum of Women's Mother's Day Photo Contest 206 photos, 318 members
- Golden Photographer (Invite Only Images and +10Faves) 26,627 photos, 5,750 members
- STUDENTS IN FREE ENTERPRISE (SIFE) : Global Flickr Community 58 photos, 47 members
- enso 407 photos, 96 members
- Breakthrough: An Amateur Photography Revolution @ SFAC Gallery 127 photos, 30 members
- flickr GOLD***invited images only pls*** 65,327 photos, 13,420 members
- The Flickr Portrait Gallery 310,341 photos, 20,987 members
- What's human heart made by? 45 photos, 30 members
- Natural Bournemouth 3,663 photos, 71 members
- Kinson Common-Local Nature Reserve 2,123 photos, 43 members
- Decisive Moments... Classics in B&W 16,109 photos, 3,470 members
- Black and White Portraits 22,363 photos, 2,252 members
- Helluva Shot!! ART GALLERY 39,162 photos, 2,608 members
- Peace Is Not Just A Word 3,165 photos, 559 members
"Kresta is a digital storyteller. The best. She connects with the people in her photographs and her images almost read their thoughts. If in doubt, just look at the eyes."
29th November, 2006
"Luckly i found your work, about one year ago, during my first weeks on flickr. Since then, I've been watching your extraordinary stream growing better and stronger everyday. On flickr today, where so many people sees photography only as an "aesthetic decoration product", it's a pleasure to keep finding you still communicating with light."
25th September, 2006
Daniel Nobre says:
"This girl and her pictures are amazing and we must respect and admire them. This work is fantastic and has somekind of intensity and heart that makes us think about what really matters in life...The eyes of these children can tell a hundred of stories...."
16th August, 2006
"Every photo she takes conveys an amazing amount of information. She manages to caputure everything beautiful, happy and sad in the eyes of these fantastic children. I wish that I had one-tenth of the fortitude that she obviously has to work on this. I am grateful to camera_rwanda for reminding me on a daily basis what the bigger picture is. Thanks!"
8th August, 2006
"Revisiting Camera-rwanda again!...and still I feel deeply moved by the photography, the situation, the people and their spirit ...completely inspirational."
23rd April, 2006
"Your work continues to inspire me. I was on a road trip with some friends the other day, doing my best to describe your photography, and that is when I realized the impact your work is having on total strangers. The word that describes your photography is UNFORGETTABLE."
14th March, 2006
* rel. says:
"camera_rwanda is not just a quick stop on flickr to the next photographer, but it is a journey you must take. through kresta king cutcher's eyes, you will be reminded that humanity and compassion are a universal necessity. that belonging can be bridged with an open and caring hand. that friendships can be forged with a smile and a camera. and that truth and love can set one free. i applaud kresta's brave quest and thank her for sharing her life with us via a viewfinder, one click at a time."
7th February, 2006
Gypsy Flores Photography says:
"Camera-rwanda is a woman with an extraordinary gift. The gift of compassion. Of course she is an extraordinarily talented photographer; but more than that she is a woman with the eye to reveal to us the beauty in the world and the courage to show us the way to help create more."
16th January, 2006
Thzami Gamour Rinpoche says:
Make it a Mandala.
You can do it,
when the Rainbow Sutra it.
Good 2 the last Haiku.
Time 2 make da Koan,
my darling Kresta"
13th November, 2005
"Kresta is someone who walks the walk. I am better for seeing her photos.
She is a jewel!"
29th October, 2005
"Here is the text we add to our site when we see the photos of camera_rwanda and the beautiful and important things she is doing :
"Chaque jour, partout, ici et ailleurs, des gens font le maximum pour influer sur un changement social. On les voit peu car la presse en parle peu. Ecolonews.info a décidé de suivre celles et ceux qui nous font partager leurs photos.
Camera_rwanda fait partie de ces gens qui aiment les gens qui aiment les gens..."
It means (roughly) :
"Every day, everywhere, here and overthere, there are people who do all their best for social change. We can't see them because mainstream rarely talk about them. Ecolonews.info decides to follow those who share their photos.
Camera_rwanda is one of the people who love people who love people..."
ecolonews.info est a french news and open publishing site about social an environmental ecology."
16th October, 2005
- Kresta King
- October 2005
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- kresta king photography