My name is Arielle, which is pronounced like the letters R-E-L.
So far in my photography career:
● Backstage/runway photographer for OloffBeauty at Fashion Week: Spring '09, '10, '11 and Fall '10.
● Bar/Bat Mitzvah photographer for Jon Marks
● Published in April '10 issue of What Digital Magazine
● Published in Fan the Fire Magazine Issue 25 (Oct 2009)
● Completed "365 Days of Danboard"
● "365 Days of Danboard" published in Japan October 27, 2011
● Completed my second 365 project in 2012 "366 Days of Danboard"
Please do NOT use my photos without written permission.
Follow me on Instagram - bunnyrel
© Arielle Nadel Photography, LLC
Photos of Bunnyrel (2)
- Project Weather 53,272 photos, 17,705 members
- ❤ Danbo Love ❤ 29,364 photos, 4,114 members
- Tokyo Disney Resort 6,354 photos, 536 members
- Disney Photography Blog 18,719 photos, 715 members
- Disney's The Little Mermaid: Ariel's Undersea Adventure Ride 165 photos, 164 members
- Disney Railways 416 photos, 222 members
- Disney is in the Details 25,543 photos, 861 members
- TouringPlans 14,038 photos, 871 members
- FlickrCentral 6,137,332 photos, 185,046 members
- Revoltech Danboard 21,708 photos, 2,232 members
- Disney California Adventure 9,557 photos, 643 members
- Disney Geeks 86,317 photos, 2,265 members
- Diiissssneeeeeeyyy 134,722 photos, 1,706 members
- Disneyland 52,999 photos, 3,693 members
Randy Santa-Ana says:
"Arielle: The Definitive Danbo Photographer!
I got my start doing my own Danbo Photography when I first saw Bunnyrei's images. Her work was what inspired me to purchase my own Revoltech Danboard and try my hand at doing a "Photo A Day" project.
Arielle's images of Danbo has such a magical charm and she has a distinctive style of presenting her work. Of all the Flickr Users out there who creates Danbo image, Arielle's is the one that I admire the most! The fact that she was able to complete not one, but two "365 Days of Danbo" projects featuring this tiny little cardboard box robot blows my mind, not to mention being able to publish her own book featuring her work!
Thank you for sharing your images that bring smiles not only to me but probably to a whole lot of Bunnyrei fans!"
11th February, 2013
"Bunnyrel was one of the first persons here whose photostream just was so beautiful I had to come and have a look everyday. Those funny Danbo fotos made me want to have those little figures too. And all those nice pics inspired me to do something similar.
So Bunnyrel is to blame for all those childish pics in my photostream. ;)"
16th December, 2009
arielle e. says:
"okay, first off, i love how you decided to do a 365 with the danbo's. (: they're so cute. and it's very fun to read the little story about them with each picture. :D and you are an amazing photographer, i am jealous of your skills. AND WE BOTH HAVE THE SAME NAME WHICH IS TOTALLY AWESOME. :)))) keep up the amazing work."
16th September, 2009
"I can't remember when I first saw Arielle's works but I know that I have been a long time fan. I didn't know Danbo before but came to love her as well through "Bunnyrel's" photos. They're just always sooo adorable and refreshing! I just can't stop saying "Awww!" and "cuuuute!" all the time. For real.
I'll always be looking forward to an amazing Danbo shot each day!
She's more than great!! Keep it up Arielle! :)"
16th September, 2009
"I have been wanting to write a Testimonial
for Arielle for some time now.
I've had her as a contact for over a year now
I think she was one of my first contacts I had when I got a Flickr.
I remember some of her sweet cute little Wall-E pictures
that I just fell in love with.
She has this gift with taking a plastic toy and giving it life in a shot.
As you can clearly see in her Danbo 365 project.
Arielle has a big bright future in photography.
Love her clear, clean fresh, detailed style photos that just dazzle me."
11th September, 2009
Austin Sullivan says:
"Arielle, like myself, is a young photographer. Which finding someone young, good, and likes Danbo is hard to find! I love her stream and I must check it daily to watch her 365. She is an amazing photographer with a very creative eye."
23rd July, 2009
kyra c. says:
"arielle's Danbo photos are so cute and imaginative. i look forward to seeing her 365 for the day 'cause I know i'm gonna love it :) she's very creative and really nice, too.
keep up the great work!"
12th July, 2009
"I'm not sure of what to say, but if anything I can say that her shots are just beautiful, especially her Danbo ones. Me also being a Danbo photographer (trying), look to her pics for inspiration because they are so great (my Danbo wants to be in cool pics like hers too) :p
Keep taking excellent pics, I always look forward to the Danbo ones! ;)"
5th July, 2009
"Arielle is soooo fantastic... Like, seriously.. her danbo shots are so perfect, each and every one of them. i only hope, someday....someday i might be as good at capturing images as she is. *sigh* your the best. :) - Elana"
24th June, 2009
- Arielle Nadel
- June 2008
- Atlanta, GA, USA
- I am:
- Arielle Nadel Photography
- ariellenadelphotography [at] gmail.com