- Dogs named PINKY 18 photos, 6 members
- This Orange House 266 photos, 25 members
- Durham Food Trucks 40 photos, 11 members
- Durham Dining 246 photos, 31 members
- Toys + Food 6,931 photos, 345 members
- South of the Border Group 122 photos, 18 members
- Pillsbury Food 362 photos, 66 members
- The Diabolo Jig 3 photos, 12 members
- cute food 397 photos, 132 members
- Stop playing with your food! 6,679 photos, 1,118 members
- FOOD!! 62,690 photos, 3,349 members
- FOOD: I Cooked/ Made this! 233,816 photos, 11,830 members
- NC State Fair 926 photos, 97 members
- Who is the devastatingly handsome man in the bandanna? 3 photos, 4 members
- Trevor Evans 32 photos, 32 members
- 52 Weeks of Dogs 998 photos, 110 members
- Caye Caulker, Belize 683 photos, 59 members
- 10 Songs at Random 47 photos, 44 members
- people live here 6,978 photos, 506 members
- Sugary Sweetness 24,605 photos, 1,392 members
- 20th Century Family Photo Classics 2,597 photos, 78 members
- National Trust for Hysteric Preservation 31,600 photos, 1,837 members
- Anything goes in this little group 1,615 photos, 42 members
- Gavin and Stacey 72 photos, 23 members
- Vintage Computing 1,509 photos, 217 members
- What's in your drawer(s)? 252 photos, 144 members
- Fantasy cake 8,266 photos, 652 members
- Moustache me 62 photos, 44 members
- Traveling Yarn Wig 49 photos, 48 members
- Durham Dinosaur Sightings 117 photos, 55 members
- Taquerias 627 photos, 130 members
- Visit Central America 6,302 photos, 147 members
- Your photo isn't really that great 750 photos, 1,173 members
- Spongebob on Tour 29 photos, 8 members
- Grufts 693 photos, 237 members
- The Monte Dons 95 photos, 35 members
- Georgetown, SC 368 photos, 35 members
- PhlowWhackers 5,032 photos, 215 members
- Chicago White Sox 3,215 photos, 365 members
- Locopops 66 photos, 29 members
- Dog Expressions 291,923 photos, 28,521 members
- Mr Blandings builds a Video 3 photos, 12 members
- We Demand Donuts: 2,244 photos, 3,297 members
- 20th-Century Prefab Homes 616 photos, 169 members
- The Ploughman's Lunch --the next Album 75 photos, 50 members
- Real Belize 1,695 photos, 253 members
- Dogs in coats 144 photos, 53 members
- Should I Eat This?? 34 photos, 14 members
- Lazy *or* sleepy animals 1,222 photos, 129 members
- Read This Book 35 photos, 123 members
"In addition to being the tri-county sudoku champion, BoP rocks the lens."
24th September, 2007
"what?!? i haven't written a testimonial about pants yet?!?!
pants = awesome. that's all you need to know.
i heart pants!!!!"
19th February, 2007
big al davies says:
"Bunch of Pants,
Cool as a cucumber,
Bunch of pants,
She's gonna get ya."
30th January, 2007
"Yeah she's okay I guess, but she's not ALL THAT you know. I could tell you stories...
p.s. What kind of twisted be-yotch doesn't like the Beatles?!"
7th April, 2006
Big Al Davies says:
"Gosh, I haven't written a testimonial for Ms Pants.
Bunchofpants is my best flickr pal that doesn't even like the Beatles, so you know she must be really great for me to remain a friend.
She has a great stream, just check out the Marmite pics if nothing else, but she is much more than that.
Stop off go through the archives and really get to know her, I'm glad I did."
24th March, 2006
Son of Groucho says:
"Bunchofpants is a prolific photographer with a terrific eye for a good picture. She can find great images in the most unlikely places. This coupled with a tremendous sense of humour makes me proud to call her a friend."
17th January, 2006
"Ms. Bunchofpants is the Nymphadora Tonks of the Flickrverse. She's everybody's cool cousin...the smart one in the black sweater, the one you're never quite sure when she's being serious. Her wonderfully odd photographs get caught in your mind like grit in an oyster; they stick there and slowly become nacreous. They are weirdly-shaped pearls. Her device IS operative."
26th August, 2005
"these pants have legs! that ms.pants finds the time in her active life to chronicle her adventures for us is a privilege, as is the chance to meet mr. gomez and lucy.
but the marmite? not so much."
23rd May, 2005
"i remain convinced that Mrs. Pants lives in a bizarre parallel universe more colourful and vibrant than our own, populated by anthropomorphised potatos and superintelligent canines.
this universe is Durham, North Carolina
*theme from the twilight zone*"
6th October, 2004
Sun Spiral says:
"Anyone who'll dress up like a potato is a good person in my books! ;)"
14th September, 2004
- Lisa Bunchofpants
- August 2004
- Durham, NC, USA
- I am:
- Female and Single