- Dogs named PINKY 18 photos, 6 members
- This Orange House 158 photos, 12 members
- Durham Food Trucks 39 photos, 11 members
- Durham Dining 245 photos, 30 members
- Toys + Food 6,054 photos, 332 members
- South of the Border Group 120 photos, 16 members
- Pillsbury Food 374 photos, 64 members
- The Diabolo Jig 3 photos, 12 members
- cute food 375 photos, 127 members
- Stop playing with your food! 6,417 photos, 1,110 members
- FOOD!! 59,428 photos, 3,299 members
- FOOD: I Cooked/ Made this! 220,049 photos, 11,534 members
- NC State Fair 902 photos, 94 members
- Who is the devastatingly handsome man in the bandanna? 3 photos, 4 members
- Trevor Evans 32 photos, 33 members
- 52 Weeks of Dogs 909 photos, 103 members
- Caye Caulker, Belize 682 photos, 56 members
- 10 Songs at Random 44 photos, 44 members
- people live here 6,801 photos, 508 members
- Sugary Sweetness 23,196 photos, 1,392 members
- 20th Century Family Photo Classics 2,450 photos, 77 members
- National Trust for Hysteric Preservation 30,712 photos, 1,832 members
- Anything goes in this little group 1,122 photos, 43 members
- Gavin and Stacey 76 photos, 23 members
- Vintage Computing 1,335 photos, 208 members
- What's in your drawer(s)? 252 photos, 142 members
- Fantasy cake 7,870 photos, 643 members
- Moustache me 72 photos, 45 members
- Traveling Yarn Wig 44 photos, 48 members
- Durham Dinosaur Sightings 118 photos, 56 members
- Taquerias 605 photos, 129 members
- Visit Central America 5,805 photos, 139 members
- Your photo isn't really that great 763 photos, 1,125 members
- Spongebob on Tour 29 photos, 8 members
- Grufts 697 photos, 238 members
- The Monte Dons 95 photos, 35 members
- Georgetown, SC 363 photos, 34 members
- PhlowWhackers 5,199 photos, 217 members
- Chicago White Sox 3,212 photos, 367 members
- Locopops 68 photos, 29 members
- Dog Expressions 274,671 photos, 27,758 members
- Mr Blandings builds a Video 3 photos, 12 members
- We Demand Donuts: April 23 is The Day of The Donut VI 2,193 photos, 3,321 members
- 20th-Century Prefab Homes 595 photos, 171 members
- The Ploughman's Lunch --the next Album 72 photos, 51 members
- Real Belize 1,593 photos, 254 members
- Dogs in coats 138 photos, 49 members
- Should I Eat This?? 27 photos, 13 members
- Lazy *or* sleepy animals 1,192 photos, 122 members
- Read This Book 38 photos, 123 members
"In addition to being the tri-county sudoku champion, BoP rocks the lens."
24th September, 2007
"what?!? i haven't written a testimonial about pants yet?!?!
pants = awesome. that's all you need to know.
i heart pants!!!!"
19th February, 2007
big al davies says:
"Bunch of Pants,
Cool as a cucumber,
Bunch of pants,
She's gonna get ya."
30th January, 2007
"Yeah she's okay I guess, but she's not ALL THAT you know. I could tell you stories...
p.s. What kind of twisted be-yotch doesn't like the Beatles?!"
7th April, 2006
Big Al Davies says:
"Gosh, I haven't written a testimonial for Ms Pants.
Bunchofpants is my best flickr pal that doesn't even like the Beatles, so you know she must be really great for me to remain a friend.
She has a great stream, just check out the Marmite pics if nothing else, but she is much more than that.
Stop off go through the archives and really get to know her, I'm glad I did."
24th March, 2006
Son of Groucho says:
"Bunchofpants is a prolific photographer with a terrific eye for a good picture. She can find great images in the most unlikely places. This coupled with a tremendous sense of humour makes me proud to call her a friend."
17th January, 2006
"Ms. Bunchofpants is the Nymphadora Tonks of the Flickrverse. She's everybody's cool cousin...the smart one in the black sweater, the one you're never quite sure when she's being serious. Her wonderfully odd photographs get caught in your mind like grit in an oyster; they stick there and slowly become nacreous. They are weirdly-shaped pearls. Her device IS operative."
26th August, 2005
"these pants have legs! that ms.pants finds the time in her active life to chronicle her adventures for us is a privilege, as is the chance to meet mr. gomez and lucy.
but the marmite? not so much."
23rd May, 2005
"i remain convinced that Mrs. Pants lives in a bizarre parallel universe more colourful and vibrant than our own, populated by anthropomorphised potatos and superintelligent canines.
this universe is Durham, North Carolina
*theme from the twilight zone*"
6th October, 2004
Sun Spiral says:
"Anyone who'll dress up like a potato is a good person in my books! ;)"
14th September, 2004
- Lisa B
- August 2004
- Durham, NC, USA
- I am:
- Female and Single