I always focusing my attention on street photography and seeking out all the interesting situations and stories that unfold in the city.
Besides that I like post-processing, it makes the shots treated as cinematic stills, allowing the viewer to explore the story behind each photo.
Thanks for your comments and suggestions.
featured in Digital Photographer Magazine
featured in Sony NEX﹣夢幻的疆界
featured in a lifestyle magazine - Brouhaha
Abstract Photographer of the Year 2012, 1st Place.
Global Photo Awards
Urban 2012 photo contest (The City), 5th Place.
- Your Best Shot 2013 6,864 photos, 9,042 members
- ! **Smile Portraits 5,319 photos, 1,857 members
- MOSCOW / МОСКВА 35,324 photos, 3,854 members
- Digital SLR Photography Magazine 38,386 photos, 2,724 members
- London Streets 39,208 photos, 4,204 members
- Portraits That Tell a Story (READ RULES BEFORE POSTING!) 122,981 photos, 9,310 members
- Can I take your picture? 25,727 photos, 1,925 members
- The D-Photo 74,265 photos, 2,504 members
- Digital Photographer Magazine 12,895 photos, 448 members
- City and Architecture 17,592 photos, 1,714 members
- Canon Imagination 755,507 photos, 19,120 members
- SFist 65,340 photos, 1,390 members
- Be My Flickr Valentine 247 photos, 260 members
- SF Bay Area 101,742 photos, 4,300 members
- San Francisco at Night 21,144 photos, 2,796 members
- The Best of San Francisco 16,210 photos, 1,430 members
- San Francisco 224,935 photos, 13,711 members
- Flickr Friday 6,013 photos, 10,200 members
- RAW Street Photography 767,204 photos, 29,152 members
- 121clicks 11,094 photos, 3,829 members
- ! * Urban LIFE in Metropolis //// 343,885 photos, 8,957 members
- Urban - Photography 170,267 photos, 6,005 members
- Yahoo! Studios: The Weekly Flickr Photos 20,615 photos, 3,656 members
- Korea Images 87,652 photos, 5,184 members
- The Pantheon of Cityscape 1,222 photos, 159 members
- Super~Six ☆ Stage #3 ☆ Gold. Post 1, Award 5. Invite Only 178,135 photos, 12,541 members
- Super~Six ☆ Stage #2 ☆ Silver. Post 1, Award 5. Invite Only 253,092 photos, 15,919 members
- **Platinum Heart Awards** (Only with 8+Heart Awards Invitation!) 194,757 photos, 14,763 members
- **Heart Awards** (P.1 Award 5) 1,064,574 photos, 35,364 members
- Super~Six ☆ Stage #1 ☆ Bronze. Post 1, Award 5. (Sweeper) 923,407 photos, 38,870 members
- Minimalism 180,245 photos, 19,150 members
- Canon EOS 5D Mark III 107,170 photos, 5,757 members
- Canon EF 50mm f/1.2L USM 40,212 photos, 4,241 members
- mingthein.com: the reader portfolio 11,516 photos, 1,325 members
- Lonely Planet: Photo Challenges -- 'Obscure' 100,661 photos, 14,041 members
- Street Photography UK 45,827 photos, 2,369 members
- London Tube 42,306 photos, 11,498 members
- China, The Middle Country 中国 226,936 photos, 11,774 members
- Personal Ad 4,190 photos, 396 members
- Middle East 34,247 photos, 1,694 members
- Best of Indonesia Photos 24,038 photos, 2,946 members
- Vietnam 79,120 photos, 6,008 members
- ღ~P E O P L E~ღ comment 1 per post 29,756 photos, 1,177 members
- London Architecture 16,172 photos, 716 members
- London Night Life 17,731 photos, 3,292 members
- The Portrait Group 2,196,049 photos, 134,590 members
- All People 2,838,580 photos, 80,226 members
- The Best of Sony Nex 26,727 photos, 1,904 members
- China 160,392 photos, 5,850 members
- Southeast Asia Images 225,999 photos, 6,502 members
"so cool.....he shot Bill Cunningham !!!"
31st January, 2012
Last Chance [ мs.н ] says:
Mr.Bryan u are the best ever . !
I really enjoy when I watch your page
You are truly an artist in photography = )
i wish u a happy life .
i was Here in WED,August 31, 2011
31st August, 2011
"...Bryan is a very good photographer ;P
1st January, 2011
"Bryan is the man who inspires me to start doing street photography.
While I've only met him through the internet not too long ago, and never met him personally, viewing his photos every day on flickr makes me feel like he is a old friend of mine. I love the way how his eyes and camera see the world, how he managed to see the beautiful things from any ordinary scene. His street photos gave me lots of inspiration and his scenic photos are just as good. And through the emails we sent to each other, i can feel that he's a very friendly person as well.
Too bad i don't live in Hong Kong anymore or I would love to grab you to go take photos with me at free time."
26th October, 2010
Linc ~ says:
"I met Bryan through Flickr meetups. I am really pleased with the photos he took and are very impressed by the way he captured the street perfectly. His wife and my wife work for the same company. So we shared a few common things outside photography and flickr."
29th August, 2010
~Ken Tsang~ says:
"Bryan is a versatile talent. Beautiful landscape, street candids, long exposure light trails, bokeh magic, all can be found in Bryan's stream. You will never get bored viewing Bryan's photos, he always got things to surprise!
Keep up your great work Bryan!"
8th April, 2010
17th February, 2010
"If you go through Bryan's photostream you can feel experience of being in the crowds, the heat of Hong Kong on your skin and the noise of the city in your ears because Bryan knows how to capture the city by heart and discover great spots to shoot"
8th December, 2009
- Bryan Leung
- January 2008
- Hong Kong
- I am: