My names Jon.
I go to Cscc for Photography.
I have a Canon Rebel Eos Xsi.
Im not really good with words, so I let my photos talk for me.
I let them express what ever feelings I have.
I look at things and in my head I turn them into photographs.
I cant draw, or paint, so with photography, my camera is my brush, and the world is one big canvas for me.
This is the only thing Ive ever been really confident of myself in.
I know my photography is going to bring me far...I just hope I have what it takes to get noticed.
I never have enough time to thank everyone for their comments but I really do appreciate them all and am thankful for them whether its good or bad.
Sometimes I wish I had an agent or manager to take care of the business aspect of things.
I just like to shoot.
Follow me on Twitter Jonathen Adkins
Oh and thanks to Anita for my pro account she got me, she's an amazing photographer, check her out
Here are the prices if you would like to purchase any prints.
Other sizes are available, just let me know if there is any other size you would like that is not listed.
All payments can be made through Paypal, cash, or check. If you would like to purchase a print just contact me at JonathenAdkins@Gmail.com or send me a message on Facebook.
- Digital SLR Photography Magazine 553,516 photos, 14,092 members
- Gothamist 225,170 photos, 3,994 members
- The Best Photographers On Flickr! 3,562 photos, 187 members
- Flickr for Apple TV 293 photos, 952 members
- Canon EF 40mm f/2.8 STM 37,419 photos, 4,154 members
- #Flickr10 7,577 photos, 3,635 members
- Yahoo News and Flickr winter scenery contest 529 photos, 333 members
- Your Best Shot 2013 10,897 photos, 13,321 members
- Cinematic Photographers 2,738 photos, 1,060 members
- World Photo Day 8,089 photos, 755 members
- The Photography Blog 14,889 photos, 997 members
- Blog-it 14,074 photos, 721 members
- Reflections 693,848 photos, 54,698 members
- 50mm (The original 50mm group) 1,336,742 photos, 61,921 members
- Music Photography 572,207 photos, 15,930 members
- From the Train 15,599 photos, 1,238 members
- Yahoo! Studios: The Weekly Flickr Photos 103,845 photos, 7,465 members
- Flickr Friday 27,678 photos, 35,793 members
- Boing Boing 130,645 photos, 5,263 members
- Horror 12,367 photos, 5,973 members
- Kubrick's Look 30,508 photos, 2,681 members
- Red Rule 638,727 photos, 56,535 members
- Self Taught Photographers - LOOK AT DISCUSSIONS FIRST! 1,570,094 photos, 59,775 members
- *THE PERFECT PHOTOGRAPHER (P1/A2) 1,288,930 photos, 60,283 members
- canon photography 5,747,941 photos, 103,899 members
- Night Images 1,163,663 photos, 160,671 members
- * 2ºQUALITY PERSPECTIVE 6,739 photos, 238 members
- Photofocus 76,453 photos, 7,995 members
- Street Photography 3,197 photos, 43,675 members
- Street Photography Blog 1,325,098 photos, 42,930 members
- Photography Blogger 56,977 photos, 3,825 members
- YourPhotoTips.com 82,010 photos, 6,294 members
- Your Best Shot 2012 5,794 photos, 6,353 members
- DUMBO Brooklyn, NY 4,240 photos, 393 members
- Friends of the High Line 25,044 photos, 2,365 members
- Beach Photography 585,442 photos, 73,107 members
- Black and White Elegance (On vacation and temporary closed) 13,543 photos, 7,291 members
- New York life 221,947 photos, 9,026 members
- NYC Street Photography 114,371 photos, 4,610 members
- FroKnowsPhoto.com 515,655 photos, 23,621 members
- Project Weather 640,393 photos, 94,116 members
- dream or reality? 501,380 photos, 21,429 members
- Photography Magazine, I Heart 612,816 photos, 16,421 members
- Dazed and Confused - New Photographer Search 908,324 photos, 31,578 members
- Focus on the Grimm 43 photos, 80 members
- Twitter User on Flickr 4,078 photos, 478 members
- The NYC Subway 50,733 photos, 15,750 members
- Fire Trucks 82,636 photos, 1,809 members
- Wallpapers (1024x768 minimum) 96,296 photos, 8,724 members
- Subway photos 11,399 photos, 972 members
"You have some of the most amazing pictures!"
April 26th, 2013
"Your a really great photographer! I can honestly say your one of the best I've seen and my favorite! Your like a role model to most people and me, each photo of yours has a lot of emotion in it and tells a story. None of your shots are boring. I love that about your photos! You are going to get sooo far :) farther than me even... maybe lol. No matter what you take a picture of you make it come alive and make it amazing. I'm glad your one of my good friends, I couldn't see life without your inspiration! Stay yourself Jon! :)
Love you buddy,
June 13th, 2011
Deana Steere says:
"I'm excited to see where your photo stream will go. There is such life to much of these photos, I can't wait to see more!"
April 23rd, 2010
"Jon has a knack for catpuring life as it happens, each shot seems to have taken place at the correct time without acknoledgement of the photographer. I found his photostream intriging becuase it does not look like a bunch of experimental shots as some others do. Each image tells a unique story and the composition is spot-on.
Jon, you are one talented guy...keep it up"
February 7th, 2010
"You are an outstanding photographer!!! I am always excited to see what you will capture next!! Keep up the good work!!! :)"
December 9th, 2009
- Jonathen Adkins
- February 2009
- New York City, Us
- I am:
- Male and Taken