Nicer than I seem...
I am English (oh, so very much so) but am currently living in Canada.
Photos of Brock (7)
- All about Groups. 0 photos, 118 members
- The Unjustified 0 photos, 7 members
- Restore Lito's account! 27 photos, 120 members
- FlickerCentral 0 photos, 1 member
- Utata 409,450 photos, 23,295 members
- New Photo Page Preview 0 photos, 3,460 members
- Looking Into the Past 2,349 photos, 4,179 members
- A dab of oppo' 29 photos, 7 members
- Fanged Bunnies! 62 photos, 26 members
- Me, Right Now 1,490 photos, 930 members
- GeoTagging Flickr 106,885 photos, 6,742 members
- PANTS POCKET 19 photos, 116 members
- GNEverybody 120 photos, 245 members
- We Demand Donuts: 2,221 photos, 3,296 members
- MICROSOFT: KEEP YOUR EVlL GRUBBY HANDS OFF OF OUR FLICKR 574 photos, 2,861 members
- photophlow 79 photos, 711 members
- We'd love to have this added to the group 113 photos, 48 members
- Duran Duran Supergroup! 1,439 photos, 263 members
- Flickr Ideas 1 photo, 11,946 members
- The World Beard & Moustache Championships 1,260 photos, 234 members
- Keepin' It Real Frog, Inc. 85 photos, 156 members
- Toronto 139,011 photos, 9,199 members
- Bristol Zoo 5,880 photos, 425 members
- Sycophancy 3 photos, 17 members
- people who know bees 3 photos, 47 members
- Euro Meet Planning 1 photo, 13 members
- Flash the Flickr Gang Sign 468 photos, 574 members
- cal test group 9 1 photo, 14 members
- cal's latest test group 2 photos, 8 members
- cal test group 15 1 photo, 35 members
- Keeping it Londis! 6 photos, 22 members
- GustavoG 0 photos, 1 member
- FlickrCentral 6,664,479 photos, 196,642 members
- Badgers! 2,430 photos, 371 members
- Attachments 63 photos, 31 members
- Brock Stalk 6 photos, 19 members
- Do Your Worst 485 photos, 467 members
- flickr schwag 144 photos, 122 members
- MobRule 24 photos, 27 members
- #flickr 1,324 photos, 233 members
- Best Comments Collection 1,184 photos, 332 members
- Cal's Shirts 59 photos, 28 members
- Scrumjax 35 photos, 62 members
- Things that Moved 9,486 photos, 1,379 members
- The English Debate 0 photos, 12 members
- The Flippin' Obvious 137 photos, 75 members
- Pseud's Corner 3 photos, 22 members
- St. Albans - I would hate to be stung by a bee, wasp or scorpion 4,159 photos, 206 members
- Absolution 4 photos, 5 members
- Caption Competition 350 photos, 130 members
"Brock is a young raccoon, just emerging from his shell and we all wish him the best of luck as he goes on a journey away from his village and across to the next county!"
24th March, 2010
"Brock is a cad and a bounder, not necessarily in that order. But he is also the first wave of a new British invasion which will make the Boston Tea Party look like tea with your aunt, provided your aunt isn't a psychopath with an AK47 and a grudge against humanity (particularly the French, who are unspeakable, as we all know). I seem to have lost my thread. Anyroadup, watch out for Brock, sending the female hearts a flutter with his yokel accent wherever he goes."
9th July, 2007
"Everything they say about him is true."
13th June, 2007
"Quality pork, indeed. I dedicate the word 'piquant' to him."
28th December, 2006
"Brock? Why, he's the thinking Flickrette's crumpet."
20th October, 2006
"Brock is the digital stud that puts such a dreamy smile on my face. He's a most biteable young lad without a doubt ."
10th August, 2006
♥ shhexy corin ♥ says:
"I'm only writing Brock this testimonial so I can sit on Heather's face."
18th April, 2006
"Brock is lucky. Mainly because he says all the things I want to say. I probably wouldn't be *quite* as rude, but that's beside the point."
21st July, 2005
miss cleopatra says:
"Brock has given me a free pro account, so I love him deeply and eternally (well, at least for one year). He is secretly one of the rocket boys from the movie October Sky. And one day, he will come to my country and ask me to marry him."
16th July, 2005
"He makes me spastastic with laughter. I can't say any more because he might start blushing and that would trigger the flashbacks."
9th February, 2005
Ms Entropy says:
"Brock makes me fear for my virtue."
4th January, 2005
"Wicked sense of humour. You have to be on your toes, he's damn quick.
Despite appearances he's actually rather sweet."
18th November, 2004
"Make sure you spell everyting right when Brock is around or he will get angy."
29th July, 2004
"apparently Brock has big feet and we all know what that means...
25th July, 2004
Tin Corner says:
"First met Brock when I lay a set of genuine Ray-Bans alongside him in '91 anticipating his sarcastic: "Genuine are they?"
The resulting victory when he discovered the 'B & L' insignia was beautiful.
Get me drunk and I'd confess to engineering the exchange having fortuitously established his character the day before.
Expect a rewarding satisfaction when you beat him. Expect to do so only if you cheat."
21st July, 2004
"Found a way to shut him up. Just offer up your head for cutting. Then he goes a bit quiet for a while!!! Result!"
20th July, 2004
Dolores Luxedo says:
"Brick? Well, he grows on you, I guess, a bit like lichen might if you lay down in the woods. He's often a merciless enforcer and a lightning fast punslinger, I guess. Turbulent on/off relationship with Abe Frogman (the sausage king). But ultimately, his finger is on the pulses. Just don't mention the NLP."
14th July, 2004
"If you want a partner in trouble-making, look no further. A++"
20th May, 2004
- February 2004
- I am:
- International trouble shooter and Gigolo.